[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sessions discussed Trump campaign-related matters with Russian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 1

File: sessions.jpg (26KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
sessions.jpg
26KB, 480x354px
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessions-discussed-trump-campaign-related-matters-with-russian-ambassador-us-intelligence-intercepts-show/2017/07/21/3e704692-6e44-11e7-9c15-177740635e83_story.html?tid=notifi_push_breaking-news&pushid=5972860e5ae0f93800000008

>Russia’s ambassador to Washington told his superiors in Moscow that he discussed campaign-related matters, including policy issues important to Moscow, with Jeff Sessions during the 2016 presidential race, contrary to public assertions by the embattled attorney general, according to current and former U.S. officials.

>Ambassador Sergey Kislyak’s accounts of two conversations with Sessions — then a top foreign policy adviser to Republican candidate Donald Trump — were intercepted by U.S. spy agencies, which monitor the communications of senior Russian officials both in the United States and in Russia. Sessions initially failed to disclose his contacts with Kislyak and then said that the meetings were not about the Trump campaign.

>One U.S. official said that Sessions — who testified that he has no recollection of an April encounter — has provided “misleading” statements that are “contradicted by other evidence.” A former official said that the intelligence indicates that Sessions and Kislyak had “substantive” discussions on matters including Trump’s positions on Russia-related issues and prospects for U.S.-Russia relations in a Trump administration.

>Sessions has said repeatedly that he never discussed campaign-related issues with Russian officials and that it was only in his capacity as a U.S. senator that he met with Kislyak.

>“I never had meetings with Russian operatives or Russian intermediaries about the Trump campaign,” Sessions said in March when he announced that he would recuse himself from matters relating to the FBI probe of Russian interference in the election and any connections to the Trump campaign.
>>
>>159719
Washington Poooooooost wowowowowowowowiwiiwiwiwowow
Russisaaaaaaaaghhhhhh
>>
>>159719

>It didn't happen! t. sessions and trump
>WaPo releases further evidence 6 hours later
>e-e-rm well it happened but just forget about it okay?

Rinse and repeat.
>>
MUH RUSSIA
>>
>>159723
Key word there is WashPost

That's how you know it's bullshit
>>
>>159725
>>159723

>f-f-fake news!!1!1!!!1!1!

How many times have we heard this?

Fuck off, stupid kid.
>>
Looks like the russian shills are already here calling everything fake news. This is pathetic.
>>
>>159727
Lol Fuck off, fag

How many times do we to see "sources say" or good ole sergie kislieak before washpodesta gives up and sucks a dick?
>>
>>159732
Says the ShareBlue shill, kek
>>
>>159719
>Is this how Jared Kushner becomes the new AG and the Russia story finally becomes "fake news?"
>Find out in the next hour!
>>
Does it not occur to any of you that this story may have been leaked by the Trump administration itself to try and create a pretext for Sessions to resign so Trump can appoint an AG who will fire Mueller?

Both pro-Trump and anti-Trump people on /news/ need to get a better understanding of how cloak and dagger politics are played. Both sides have been leaking strategically to try and influence events in their favour.
>>
>>159719
>aw dang it you guys i'm sorry. I was trying to say I hated niggers but I gone and commited a got dang perjury.
>>
>>159765
That's unlikely because the Post made a statement that they have been working on this story since March.
So, it's not like this info was dropped within the last 24 hours to give some kind of pretext for firing Sessions.
>>
>>159719
>WashPost

Don't dump your trash on the sidewalk
>>
>>159765
If he fires sessions over this it lends credence to the idea that something untoward happened between members of Trump's campaign and Russia. This is the last thing they want. I'd find it more likely that Sessions leaked it himself to secure his job than that Trump leaked it so he could fire him. (of course I don't believe either of those scenarios is remotely likely though).
>>
>>159765
That doesn't sense for numerous reason. for one,firing sessions would raise a lot of questions just for the mere fact that he's trumps biggest brown noser. and most importantly,firing Mueller wouldn't make the investigation disappear. Nixon did the same thing and that only resulted in his scandal turning into a shitstorm
>>
>>159719

>anonymous sources
>>
>>159733
>>159800
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Throat_(Watergate)

Anonymous sources are quite important. Presumably nobody who knows about the intercepted communications is supposed to be talking about it. If WaPo is so unreliable, it should be easy for you to come back with some examples of them spreading falsehoods attributed to anonymous sources.
>>
>>159725
Ya, you're right. I only get my info from trusted sources like www.freedom.eagle
>>
>>159805
Funny you bring up watergate. It was another non scandal wiped up by jews because they hated the republican president.

But this time they won't get away with it. This time the kikes have hell to pay.
>>
>>159733

Every time we've heard anonymous sources in the past they have ended up turning scarily accurate with needle like accuracy.

You people will NEVER learn to take responsibility for your actions and always strive to make excuses. Your desperation is palpable even through the means of electronic text.

Good bye, anon.
>>
I really really hope this leads to Sessions being fired and Trump installing a stooge who will fire Mueller. This would be the most mind bogglingly stupid series of moves from Trump, but he's proven he's not above that kind of stupidity.
>>
>>159830
Say hello to attorney general Rudy Giuliani
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U_05uPYbis
>>
>>159813
>watergate was a non scandal
lol, you alt-bright trumplings are something else.
>>
>>159833
That "something else' is traitors. They are traitors.
>>
>>159838
It was a crazy election. One candidate has proven connections to Russia. Even Putin himself. And has sold 2/3 of Americas uranium to him and has personally profited on order of hundreds of millions form other adversarial regimes that hate the US and want to wipe it out. The other candidate was Trump.
>>
>>159843
Please keep your fever swamp conspiracy theories to yourself, traitor.
>>
>>159844
You Jews have overplayed your hand this time. Your coup has failed and you're going into the oven. All of you.
>>
>>159845
Good luck with that anon~
Let me know when you get those furnaces open, I could use a good tan~
>>
>>159856
WHY the hell are replying to obvious bait that you probably wrote yourself?
WHY are you using emojis?
STOP being a faggot.
This board is going to shit because of people like you.
>>
>>159820
>Everytime we hear annonymous sources they're accurate
No they're not
>>
>>159870
Deep throat was. Nixon also fired the guy investigating him, worked out great then.
>>
>>159871
Let's assume for a second you crazy Commies are successful in overthrowing Trump. What do you think will happen next?
That magically the administration is filled with Democrats and Clinton cronies and everything Trump has achieved is undone?

That won't happen. Pence will carry on Trumps agenda at full speed.
>>
>>159719
not even close to being a crime
>>159844
msm literally does the same thing, stop spamming this you hypocritical wimp
>>
>>159872
No, I expect the guy who has broken the law to be removed from office. The penalty for treason is death. At least Pence respects the rule of law and the Constitution as the guiding document for our nation. While I may not agree with his political positions, he doesn't just make stuff up and has common courtesy and respect. Also, I'm not a "Shillery" or "Berniebro", just a rational person with critical thinking skills that isn't reliant on hyperbole or personal attacks to make a point.
>>
>>159874
Nice try. But we know you are not just a concerned citizen.
You're a Jew. A woman. A democrat. And a paid shill.
>>
>>159871
difference between deep throat and this is that deep throat had evidence for a legitimate cut and dry crime
even if the trumpgate anonymous sources are correct, there's still a lot of gray area when it comes to the legality of the accusations
>>
>>159874
treason is a huge leap considering even the worst case scenario for trump
I do not believe that you're a rational person with critical thinking skills if you're jumping to that conclusion
>>
>>159874
What crime? Defeating Hillary is not a crime as much as you want it to be.
What treason? Are we at war with Russia? Then it can't be treason.

And one last question. Are you insane or just making shit up?
>>
Whenever there's fuckery afoot, Sergie Kislieak is always around doing some digging on behalf of the deep state and WashPost, respectively
>>
>>159887
are you saying he is a double agent?
>>
>>159881
Not really.

Just one of the major strands of this investigation would be cut and dry for a very long list of crimes:

Trump sold a ton of real estate to Russian oligarchs laundering money into the US, Prevezon Holdings and Bayrock Capital got into legal trouble for it and the Magnitsky Act was passed to penalize those lawless oligarchs.

Agents of those same oligarchs then contacted Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner and offered them help defeating Hillary if they would help repeal the Magnitsky Act and make the Prevezon Holdings case go away.

Trump gets elected and almost immediately starts working to undo the Magnitsky Act and fires Preet Bharara and the Prevezon Holdings case is settled for peanuts shortly thereafter.

If Mueller can prove this (and Trump's panic reaction to finding out Mueller was looking into his sales of property to Russian oligarchs suggests they can), then Trump, Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner are pretty fucked for a long list of charges including money laundering, tax evasion, bribery, corruption, etc.

And most dangerous of all to Trump is that this is a simple matter of a quid-pro-quo for Russian oligarchs that anyone can understand, and that he cannot pardon himself and his family out of because all links in the chain happened in the state of NY making this whole criminal conspiracy prosecutable at the NY state level.
>>
>>159874
>treason
That's the wrong term and the wrong charge.

Trump and most of his administration appear likely to be guilty of a long list of illegal activities, but definitively not treason in the legal sense.

Nonetheless, he and his administration should absolutely be impeached and forced from office for their wanton disregard of the national interest, the rule of law, the constitution and the republic. As long as Mike Pence was not involved in these activities and is capable of following the laws then he would be a welcome replacement regardless of how I may feel about his politics.
>>
>>159820
>Every time we've heard anonymous sources in the past they have ended up turning scarily accurate with needle like accuracy.

Didn't anonymous sources say there were WMDs in the Middle East?
>>
>>159897
good theorizing, but there will need to be a lot of solid evidence to connect the dots like you just did
I won't say the accusations are definitely false, but I do find it unlikely that the prosecutors will conjure enough concrete evidence i.e. recordings, transcripts, eye-witnesses to find trump guilty beyond reasonable doubt
it's highly unlikely that the investigation has uncovered legally seized smoking gun tapes
>>
>>159813
I can't tell the trolls from the Trump supporters anymore...

>>159877
>Because I don't like you let me list all the groups that I'm bigoted against and accuse you of being one of them! Surely that will show I'm a rational human being who should be taken seriously

Also: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/22/trump-attacks-post-story-on-sessions-says-illegal-leaks-must-stop.html
>"A new INTELLIGENCE LEAK from the Amazon Washington Post,this time against A.G. Jeff Sessions.These illegal leaks, like Comey's, must stop!" Trump tweeted.

Well now, Trump doesn't seem to be denying that such intercepts were real. He only seems concerned that people are ratting out the head of the justice department for lying under oath again. Guess WaPo isn't so dishonest (I'm still waiting on so
For the millionth time; if the meetings with the Russians were so innocent, why commit a crime to try and sweep them under the rug?
>He forgot
Sure, maybe a casual handshake with the Russian ambassador might slip your mind, but that excuse is laughable at this point. Saying Sessions is too senile to remember discussing substantial policy with a foreign power isn't a defense at all, because it would mean that the man doesn't have the cognitive abilities to run the justice department. Although to be fair that would explain why he's deluded enough to think the government needs to crack down on medical marijuana.
>>
>>159897
Most of Trump's properties since 1980 have been bought by LLCs owned by a small number of Russian Oligarchs. They buy dozens of Trump's properties with dirty cash and wait for the property values to go up then sell the units for clean money. Trump knows that if they dig too deep into this people are going to find out he made his entire fortune by laundering money for the Russian mob. It's no coincidence that the only bank he can find to lend him money because of his habit of defaulting on his loans and suing the banks that loaned to him was a bank that was found guilty of laundering money for Russian oligarchs and mobsters. He even defaulted on a previous loan this bank gave him and sued them for $3,000,000,000 and they still gave him another loan. No bank in their right mind would lend to him again after that, but somehow a bank that launders money for the Russians loans to him. You do the math.
>>
>>159972
The worst part for Trump, Trump Jr, Manafort and Kushner in all of this is that it ALL happened in NY state which means that the power of the pardon will be useless to stop it, as the whole conspiracy can be pursued criminally in New York State.
>>
>>159974
Unless they've decided to roll this into a larger federal case. I can see that happening. A lot of this stuff crosses into the jurisdiction of federal courts. I hope they don't fuck up and somehow get themselves unable to try their various crimes at a state level. Idk how double jeopardy works on all this, but ironically the thing that ends up saving them and allowing them to be pardoned is the great scope of their illegal activities.
>>
>>159892
Probobly controlled opposition
>>
>>159844
>wtf I love Jews now
>>
The best part of this is how much the dems are now running to defend this evil racist.

This shit is better than movies.
>>
>>161022

You can support and oppose differing actions. It is not mutually inclusive.
>>
>>161022
Dems love racists, look at the KKK
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.