[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Senator John McCain diagnosed with Brain Tumor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: GTY-McCain-MEM-170619_16x9_608.jpg (18KB, 608x342px) Image search: [Google]
GTY-McCain-MEM-170619_16x9_608.jpg
18KB, 608x342px
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/john-mccain-brain-tumor/

>Senator John McCain, R-Arizona, has been diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor, according to a statement released by his family and the Mayo Clinic.

>The statement says that following a procedure to remove a blood clot the diagnosis was revealed.

>"On Friday, July 14, Sen. John McCain underwent a procedure to remove a blood clot from above his left eye at Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix," the statement read. "Subsequent tissue pathology revealed that a primary brain tumor known as a glioblastoma was associated with the blood clot."
>>
>>159051
RIP?
>>
>>159052
Not yet. Him and his family are reviewing treatment options. It ain't Ted Kennedy levels of inoperable just yet.

that said, this and the blood clot would probably explain why he's been so incoherent and borderline senile lately.
>>
Is this going to leave his seat empty long enough thay he will need to resign?
>>
>>159051
quick, get the operation before you can't afford it after the repeal health care
>>
>>159054
It's a VERY hard cancer to treat and the man is 80 years old. This is probably it. I hate his politics but

F
>>
>>159051
Explains his inability to do much of anything lately. Don't like the guy at all but I hope he fares well.
>>
>drumpf says "get well soon"
>as if this was a cold
What a dumb orangutan.
>>
>>159076
Instead he should have said you are in my thoughts and prayers? ;)
>>
The chance of full recovery is almost none.

Goodbye Senator
>>
Will the members of ISIS that keeps meeting in Syria send their regards?
>>
>>159069
Jimmy Carter was treated and cured of brain cancer at 92.
>>
>>159082
That wasn't brain cancer, that was a metastized melanoma that had spread to his liver and brain. While pedantically "brain" cancer, Jimmy's brain cancer is completely different from McCain's, which is a glioblastoma.

This is the problem with the public's view of cancer. While it's great for fundraising to shout "We gon' cure cancer" the truth is there are dozens of different cancers with different treatments, outcomes, pathologies, etc. What worked for one cancer will be a non sequitur for another.
>>
>>159084
Fundraising for cancer mostly benefits fundraising for cancer in any case.

F
>>
>>159051
Why did it have to happen to him and not that Ajit Pai fucker?
>>
>>159082
It's a different type of cancer, a lot of people don't live for more than 15 months after diagnoses with this kind.
>>
Christ that poor man. On top of that who the fuck knows who the governor of Arizona is going to pick for his replacement. .
>>
>>159051
I guess that explains his questioning and behavior during a lot of the recent senate confirmation hearings. Dude was totally off-topic and ranting in some of them.
>>
I hope John McCain has the cool kind of brain cancer. like he starts experiencing memories as a vivid hallucination taking up the middle of his visual field, instead of just headaches and vomiting until he dies. I’d want something weird like that if I had a brain tumor. Something to look forward too!
>>
FUCK YOU!

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▀▄
░░░░░█▐▒▒▒▐▐▒▒▒▌▐▒▒▌▌▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▀▄░▀▄
░░░░█▐▄▒▒▒▌▌▒▒▌░▌▒▐▐▐▒▒▐▒▒▌▒▀▄▀▄
░░░█▐▒▒▀▀▌░▀▀▀░░▀▀▀░░▀▀▄▌▌▐▒▒▒▌▐
░░▐▒▒▀▀▄▐░▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▐▒▌▒▒▐░▌
░░▐▒▌▒▒▒▌░▄▄▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▐▐▄▄▀
░░▌▐▒▒▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░▌▌
▄▀▒▒▌▒▒▐░░░░░░░▄░░▄░░░░░▀▀░░▌▌
▄▄▀▒▐▒▒▐░░░░░░░▐▀▀▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▌▌
▄▄▀▀▄▒▒▐░░░░░░░▌▒▒▒▒▐░░░░░░▐▒▐
░░░░█▌▒▒▌░░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▌░░░░░░▌▐▒▀▀▄
░░▄▀▒▒▒▒▐░░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▐░░░░░▄█▄▒▐▒▒▒▌
▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▄██▀▄▄░░▀▄▄▀░░▄▄▀█▄░█▀▒▒▒▒▐
▐▒▒▒▄▄▀██▌░░░▀▀▀▀████░█░░▀█▄▒▒▒▄▀
░▀▄▄▐▐▌▐██░░▄░░░▐███░█░░░░░█▄▄▒▌
▀▄░░▀▄▀▄▀█▀▀▄▀▄▄██▀▄▀░░░░░▄▀▄░▐▒▌
>>
>>159089
I mean it's easier to say "We gon' cure cancer" than say "We gon' try to slowly cure a multitude of different afflictions with the superficial connecting element of being caused by uncontrolled cell division"
>>
From wiki on glioblastoma:

>The most common length of survival following diagnosis is 12 to 15 months, with fewer than 3% to 5% of people surviving longer than five years. Without treatment survival is typically 3 months.

He was awesomesauce until 2008, during and after which he basically said "fuck it" to most of his trademark independence and decency. That said, he was absolutely no political saint prior to that either (Keating Five, Contras), but he definitely fought the good fight enough to be right to feel wronged out of the 2000 election against a draft-dodging trust-fund cokehead.

Too soon to F though -- he's still alive and in Congress, and though his TV comments suggest he's still kicking his votes definitely suggest otherwise.
>>
>>159051

Good. Fucking open borders kike loving RINO sack of shit. I hope he suffers.
>>
Can someone tell me what actions made him so unfavorable to the right? I've seen some normiebook pages celebrate his diagnosis. I know he's what they call a neo-con, that's all I know.
>>
>>159229
He is the deep state personified.
>>
>>159051
Praise KEK.

/pol/ wins yet again.
>>
>>159099
It'll be one of ourguys. We get enough of ourguys in, and it'll give Trump the cover to fire Mueller and declare the Democratic Party enemies of the state.
>>
DON'T WANT CANCER? STOP EATING MEAT AND EAT MORE BROCCOLI

https://nutritionfacts.org/?fwp_search=CANCER&fwp_content_type=video
>>
>>159239
Broccoli not your flavor of choice?

BERRIES fight cancer even better!

https://nutritionfacts.org/video/best-fruits-for-cancer-prevention/

https://nutritionfacts.org/video/cranberries-versus-cancer/
>>
>>159102
IDK man. He was a Vietnam vet and pow. I'll bet his brain tumor hallucinations would be pretty fucked up, like re-experiencing getting bamboo shoved under his nails and shit
>>
>>159239
what if I eat both? Steak goes fucking amazing with Broccoli
>>
>>159268
maybe he'll relive the times he betrayed his country and sang like a bird?
>>
The last meaningful thing he'll do with his life is vote to take healthcare away from 30 million people.
>>
>>159472

I love how you nigger kikes keep increasing the numbers. First it was 10 million. Then it became 24 million. Now, apparently, it's 30 million. Pretty soon, all 7 billion people on the planet will lose insurance if the communist nigger shit is repealed.
>>
>>159581
Those were different estimates for different repeal/replace plans you fucking Mongoloid.
>>
>>159229
He actually tries to act like a decent person.

Although he chokes on military dick and will do almost anything for them. But even in this regard he'll stand up to the industrial complex portion if he thinks they're just trying to suck the gov for money instead of protect the troops.

Feel bad for the guy but he needs to retire.
>>
>>159581

Never post again.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.