[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Schoolgirl, 16, who ran away from home in Germany to join ISIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 1

File: 1500388329348.jpg (39KB, 634x630px) Image search: [Google]
1500388329348.jpg
39KB, 634x630px
Schoolgirl, 16, who ran away from home in Germany to join ISIS a year ago is captured in the ruins of Mosul alongside women wearing suicide vests

The runaway schoolgirl was identified as Linda Wenzel from Pulsnitz, Dresden
She flew from Frankfurt to Turkey around a year ago, before sneaking into Syria
After being radicalised in Germany, she posted images of herself with headscarf
Linda was captured in Iraqi city of Mosul which was recently liberated from ISIS
German officials said she was one of 20 ISIS followers captured after the city fell

Her friends told police she had started learning Arabic, taking the Koran to school, wearing conservative clothing and becoming fascinated with Islam before her disappearance.
She was under the observation of German intelligence officials suspected of plotting a serious crime against the state when she fled abroad, where she fell in with ISIS offshoot groups before being smuggled into Iraq.
Before fleeing, Linda told her mother she was going to stay with friends but instead forged a letter pretending to be Catherine which allowed her to withdraw money from the bank.

'I am devastated by the fact that she was apparently completely brainwashed and persuaded to leave the country by someone and that she managed to hide it from me.'
Her classmate Jule, 16, had noticed her best friend change over time, and said: 'More and more Linda shied away from the rest of us.
'She suddenly dressed in long clothes, was learning Arabic and reading the Koran.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4706248/Schoolgirl-16-ran-away-Germany-join-ISIS-captured-Mosul.html
>>
Boy she REALLY wanted to get raped by Muslim dicks. To go into Mosul on your own just so you can raped day and night by tiny diseased jihadi dicks is something else.
>>
>>158539
to each their own
Maybe thats what gets her bumble rumblin'
>>
So was she not wearing a vest or did it fail to go off? Sounds to me like she would've used it if she had one, considering the level of radicalization displayed here.
>>
>>159219
I think they just left her. Most likely she can't move at all because her pelvis is broken from too much rape.
>>
If there was anything like justice in this world they would leave her in the hands of the irakis to deal with her. Knowing our idiotic government though, they will do everything they can to get her back, give her a few hours of community service together with a few stern words and a waggling finger before letting her go and paying her welfare.
>>
>>159231
Too risky. She is a serious bio hazard. Just dig a grave and bury this disease ridden witch.
>>
What exactly seems so enticing about Islam? I'm genuinely curious. If you're a Muslim-born man, I guess I understand but a German white girl? She's literally giving up all her human rights
>>
>>159272
Women seek domination above all else. They see someone raping and killing a child and they are instantly attracted to him.
"Wow. If only he could abuse me like that. I'd be in heaven"
>>
>>159272
Strong Islam warrior dick. Just like women fawning over knights in times past.
>>
she was a dumb teenager who got brainwashed, why all the h8

>>159231
>a few stern words and a waggling finger
not at all, more like mental hospital to undo the rape trauma and figure out what drove her to do this, for her sake and as a case study
>>
>>159272
Single mother, no father referred anywhere in any of the news articles, didn't notice the daughter was missing until a week later. Syrian "Rebel" recruiters are well known to groom teenage females with promises of romance and endless flattery. Western culture is actively dismissed in school and in the media so they're eager to latch onto anything cultural as a replacement, Islam is readily available.

It's not Islam, it's the whole package.
>>
>>159333
Because she joined fucking ISIS you dumb kraut. Not that I'd expect your kind to see why that's negative.
>>
>>158537

>captured

It's unfortunate the whore survived.
>>
>>158537
Burn the oil, pay the toil.
>>
>>159333
I don't think Iraqi security forces are the ones using medieval tactics like slavery and rape.
>>
More proof that white men need to harshly restrain white females. The violence gets their pussy juices flowing. They are simply the bearers of the next generation of our race, nothing more, really.
>>
>>159333
>dumb teenager who got brainwashed
She is a traitorous whore that willingly went to another country to join a know terrorist organization that kills and tortures people in ways that make the nazis blush and have declared the whole western world as their enemy, even commiting multiple terorist attacks around the world and waging a huge war in the middle east. She is scum, she is dirt, she deserves no kind of sympathy.
>>
>>158537
got what she deserves, white women are fucking retarded.
>>
>>159485
Women are inherently traitorous by nature, they don't have a concept of clan loyalty that men do in any regard. Since loyalty is fundamentally a masculine trait.
>>
>>159333
>why all the h8
Fuck you, this country is going to hell because people like you exist in it. If you want to help her, you're free to go visit her where she belongs: A cell in the desert. Germany is the most cucked nation on earth at this point.
>>
>>158539
she should have just contacted her local rapegang if she wanted muslim dick that bad, would be a lot quicker and cheaper
>>
>>158537
this is indeed a rare species, a muslim born in a white body.. she should appreciate the privileges
>>
>>159368
>>159485
>>159550
Relax, she was not culpable for her actions because she was brainwashed and only 16. If she were 18 I would question it more, but you have to draw the line somewhere.
>>159416
She wasn't captured before she got to ISIS.
>>
>>161793
Everyone is culpable for their actions.
>>
>>161794
not those actions, she was acting based on the information she was fed
>>
>>161802
Don't we all?
>>
>>161759
Fuckin kek
>>
>>159272
In a nutshell? She and other young female converts got redpilled on modern 'degeneracy', and decided that joining ISIS would solve their problems. They joined of their own free will, not because they were brainwashed to crave Korans and kebab.

Why dress like a whore to attract shallow Chads when you can have friends who love you even in a hijab? Why stay trapped in the rat race of thankless career climbing against men when you can embrace the rightful duties of your gender? Why muddle in the ceaseless dross of materialism and liberal propaganda when you can be part of the Prophet's divine truth?

/pol/ harps on and on about the evils of secular liberal democracy, yet these kids are light years ahead of them in revolting against modernity and realising their destinies. If they had any real conviction in their beliefs, they would've joined them long ago, except the average poster is a textbook case of human survival without working spines or guts.
>>
>>161864
Take an ideology too far and you flip back to the very ones you hate.

/pol/ and islam, religious right and iran polices, etc. All becomes indistinguishable when you take away the skin colors.
>>
>>161864
"I hate degeneracy or disagree with democracy so I should join ISIS THE ENEMY OF ALL WESTERN PRINCIPLES"-Retarded Muslim
>>
>>158537
they need to cut off her head
>>
>>162078
Did you just assume xir gender?
>>
>>161802
>not those actions
>no
>>
>>159485
She's a mentally ill teenager from a broken home, completely different from the average, young adult, male jihadist that comes from a stable home and might even have followed higher Western education.
Take her back to Germany, forcefully commit her, and see if she can be turned into a contributing member of society instead of a net drain.
>>
>>162074
Pray tell, just how 'different' are the 'Western principles' /pol/ idolises compared to those of radical Islam? Both advocate authoritarianism, nationalism, racism, strictly defined gender roles, social conservatism, homophobia, and purity of body. The only critical difference is where the alt-right wants secular autocracy/oligarchy (which is itself debatable, considering just how much religious rhetoric they use), militant Islamists want a theocracy.

Even if one assumes that Islam is by definition incompatible with Western philosophy, there are still plenty of reactionary Western movements to chose from; state militias and various Christian denominations/cults come to mind. So I ask again, why don't more /pol/ users walk their talk and join them to take up arms or work the land? Too afraid to do so, or, dare I say it, simply too comfortable where they are?
>>
>>159272
its the same reason women go for the chad 99% of the time while complaining about there being "no good men" left.

women are at the biological primal level, attracted to strength and force. because an alpha male will be better at protecting her and her offspring.

couple that with liberal brainwashing about "muh white guilt" and "muh muslims" and that creates a mental cocktail that has her run away to isis. Because that's muslim chad central
>>
>>158537
It looks like they drew on her eyebrows to make them thicker
>>
Why would you even join ISIS in the first place... This is so sad....
>>
>>159333
She deserves death, nothing less.

t. Muslim living in the west
>>
>>158537
Execute her.
>>
Stone this dumb bitch to death
>>
>>158537
She deserves anything that happens to her
Reality probably kicked this cunt a new one
>>
Look at the men they are standing there like "ah look wut we habf herre, a young pretty pail skin gurl! We ur so so hapby she came herre to os!"

Pretty shocking story! Notice how sad she looks. Also she doesn't have a headscarf anymore.

How can a 16 year old girl do something like this....
>>
>>162985
>How can a 16 year old girl do something like this
Girls are retards. Look how small her head is compared to a males. Very small brain. Very small mind.
>>
>>162985
She gave up her 1st world,easy pampered life style to be part of a bunch of dumb ass murderers and rapist.

She definitely got fucked a few times already.
Now she's shocked at the reality of her situation and cannot go back home.

The guy on the left probably fucked her in the ass atleast 8 times.
>>
>>158537
Feed her to starving boars.
>>
>>159230
it's not rape if she is willing
>>
>>159333
being a dumb teenager and stealing the keys to your parent's car to go pick up your boyfriend, then crashing it along the way is forgivable. joining a radical militant movement that slaughters the innocent is not.
>>
>>158537

Someone's missing her western eyebrow plucker.
>>
>>159505
It's the opposite.
>>
>dailymail.co.uk
>>
Why has nobody mentioned her eyebrows? What's the deal?
>>
>>162185
>The only critical difference is where the alt-right wants secular autocracy/oligarchy (which is itself debatable, considering just how much religious rhetoric they use)

Please, how the fuck is it debatable when they're screaming DEUS VULT all the goddamn time? They're exactly the same as ISIS, except they worship the same god through a different prophet. Oh, and they have absolutely no balls to actually do anything other than screech "muh dayudda rope!" between suckling hi fructose corn syrup out of the teats of a genetically modified cob.
>>
>>167821
They're actually just caterpillars that crawled across her face. ISIS division ones, they chew DEATH TO THE INFIDEL in leaves.
>>
>>167862
Then they morph into death's-head hawkmoths with an ISIS flag on each wing?
>>
>>167821
She is a turk.
>>
>>158537
You guys are all dumb assholes. She is 16 you know, I'm sure most of you at that age were equally stupid as her. She made a mistake and now she wants to return, I'm sure if you were in the same situation you would want help from others to go back home. But, sadly, the rest of the world thinks you are idiot for doing that mistake and you deserve that.

You are the people who make up a pathetic society
>>
>>168816
at 16 i was smart enough not to surround and physically submit myself to the whims of a bunch of jihadis

i mean come on, at like 8 i was smart enough not to go to the middle east, dude.

i guess this is the fruit of sexual liberation though; women are now liberated enough that they can do fucking retarded shit like diving back into de facto sexual slavery at will by traveling to the middle east and painting a target on themselves.
>>
>>168816
There's a big difference between crashing your parents car and joining a terrorist organization. I believe that if she has committed crimes in the name of Daesh she should be charged as such.
>>
>>161864
Why wouldn't they just marry traditional conservative Christian men though?
>>
>>168816
>equally stupid
I never ran away to join a terrorist organization.
>>
>>168816
Dumb teenage mistakes: getting a girl pregnant, getting busted at an underage drinking party, getting a stupid tattoo.
Not a dumb teenage mistake: Running away to another continent and pledging allegiance to the most barbaric terrorist organization of the modern age.

Sorry, anyone who willingly joins with a group like ISIS should be forever treated as an enemy of humanity and dealt with as such.
>>
>>168917
>There's a big difference between crashing
> your parents car and joining a terrorist
>organisation
How about crashing your parents' car into a crowd of antifas?
>>
>>168945
What if she was going through something that influenced her capability to make decisions? What if this person which told her to join was brainwashing her with hopes of a better life? It is not her fault that she ended up with that fate and with those people. You do not know her situation or what she was thinking at that time. You can only observe and perceive from a distance. If she thought if was going to make her happy, how is it wrong for her? Just because we say it is wrong doesn't make it wrong for her. Her mind is different from ours. Everyone is different. In good ways and bad. But again we classify it as bad. And we say it is good. It is always our opinion. And our opinion is not everyone's opinion.
>>
>>168816
Haha, yeah. I still remember when I ran away from home, flew to northern ireland and joined the IRA to bomb and murder some unionists, who didn't join terrorist organizations in another country when they were young, right?
>>
>>158537
She looks like she's sufferinig. What kind of propaganda did she have to believe to willingly join ISIS to get raped and tortured? I bet if she ever gets out she's going to talk about how she suffered every minute.
>>
>>162182
I disagree, she made the decision as to where her loyalties lie, and really that says it all. Germany should remove her passport, revoke her citizenship, and bar her entry to Europe and forceful removal if she returns.
If you go to fight for a political movement that runs counter to the values of your country then you should not be welcomed back with open arms. Let the Iraqi's have her, and let her spend the rest of her life as a lesson to others that there are consequences to ones actions.
>>
>>158537
man, she really went a long way to satisfy her fetish.
>>
>>169063
Are you silly? She was part of a IS women squad which equals something like the SS. They patrol those IS controlled neighbourhoods and punish people for breaking their retarded laws. I'd say revoke her German passport and let her feel the consequences.
>>
The fuckers who do this shit (including the terrorrists and murderers who indoctrinated this sick bitch in the 1st place) should be summarily executed the second that theyre caught in their retarded country
>>
>>159333
Sober German = The best.
It is because of that, that I aknowledge you as more important than me.
Trully a Christian substance country.
>>
This is just a dumb teenage child, brainwashed into believing something horrible is something great.

Just like the kids on communism.

>>
I gotta say, at 15 i tried burning someone's house down and would have likely joined a cult if the opportunity presented itself because those sorts of things were cool and got you respect and authority from where i come from.

but joining a suicide bombing terrorist group? even I, who was one of the most fucked up teenagers at 16 would think twice about doing that. especially when my country is plagued by these scumbags too.

Just glad i got redpilled before my life spiralled out of control searching for "where to belong".
>>
>>168942
don't exist in germany. She'd have to move to the amish for that.
>>
>>168942
Duh, because christianity is pure evil and not enlightened and beautiful like islam. Get with the liberal program, you don't want to be fined for wrongthink now do you?
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.