[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minneapolis Police fatally Shoot unarmed Aussie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/16/us/australian-woman-minneapolis-police-fatal-shooting-body-cameras.html

Happened 5 minutes from my parents house. It's a really nice neighborhood, pretty shocking.

>An Australian woman who was about to get married was fatally shot overnight Saturday by a Minneapolis police officer who did not have his body camera turned on, officials said.

>The woman, Justine Damond, was shot as the officers were responding to her 911 call of an assault near her home in the Fulton neighborhood. Ms. Damond, 40, who is from Sydney and who also went by the name Justine Ruszczyk, was engaged to be married next month to an American man, according to Australian news reports.

>Police officials said they were looking into the circumstances of the shooting and why the officers were not using their body cameras, as required in such encounters.

>“Two Minneapolis police officers responded to a 911 call of a possible assault just north of the 5100 block of Washburn Avenue South just before 11:30 p.m. Saturday,” a statement by the State Bureau of Criminal Apprehension said. “At one point an officer fired their weapon, fatally striking a woman.”

>“The officers’ body cameras were not turned on at the time and the squad camera did not capture the incident,” the statement added.

>Betsy Hodges, the mayor of Minneapolis, said, “I have questions about why the bodycams weren’t on.”

>“As mayor of our city, a wife, and a grandmother, I am heartsick and deeply disturbed by what occurred last night,” she posted on Facebook

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/17/us/minneapolis-woman-killed-by-police/index.html

>The officer involved in the shooting, Mohammed Noor, extended his condolences to the family in a statement through his attorney. Noor came to the United States at a young age and is thankful to have had so many opportunities, attorney Thomas Plunkett said.
>>
>"He takes these events very seriously because, for him, being a police officer is a calling," the lawyer said. "He joined the police force to serve the community and to protect the people he serves. Officer Noor is a caring person with a family he loves and he empathizes with the loss others are experiencing.

>"The current environment for police is difficult, but Officer Noor accepts this as part of his calling. We would like to say more, and will in the future," the statement said. "At this time, however, there are several investigations ongoing and Officer Noor wants to respect the privacy to the family and asks the same in return during this difficult period."
>>
>>158446
Somali migrant...
>>
Giving a Muslim jungle monkey a gun is never a good idea.
>>
>>158446
Forgot to add:

The officer shot her from inside his squad car. They didn't even walk outside their car to investigate the report. What competent police we have in my home city.
>>
>>158477
His partner (the driver) was outside the vehicle talking to her when the shitskin fired from the passenger seat.
>>
Can't handle the bantz
>>
>Somali policemen

Jesus. Why not import some Abbos while you are at it. Or how about some orangutans. I'm sure they would make fine policemen too.
>>
how do we know she dindu nuthin if the body cams weren't on

sounds suspect
>>
That terrorists probably shot her because she wasn't wearing head cover!
This was nothing more than a terrorist attack!
>>
>>158446
Usually when I read up on police officers shooting people, I usually laugh it off because its usually a Muslim, black people or a retarded leftist millennial that screams about "muh (((rights)))" and shit like that. That's what you get you Soros backed scum. But this is different now, a white woman got shot and the perpetrator is a Muslim!

Fuck!

Police brutality only happens when Islam is in the picture.
>>
>>158446
failure for a policeman to properly use his/her own bodycam should be a felony.
>>
> that face

Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>158592
Agree. It's that classic jew rat face.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.