[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caitlyn Jenner considering run for US Senate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2017/07/17/Caitlyn-Jenner-considering-run-for-US-Senate/9821500304987/

July 17 (UPI) -- Olympic gold medalist and reality TV star Caitlyn Jenner said over the weekend she is considering running for the U.S. Senate, to represent California.

Jenner, a transgender activist formerly known as Bruce Jenner, said she planned to make a decision within six months.

"I have considered it. I like the political side of it," Jenner said in an interview Sunday with radio host John Catsimatidis on New York's AM 970 that aired Sunday. "I gotta find out where I can do a better job. Can I do a better job from the outside, kind of working the perimeter of the political scene, being open to talk to anybody? Or are you better off from the inside, and we are in the process of determining that."
>>
>tfw RL now resembles South Park
>>
>>158334
California is ready, we've already had a chinese anti-gun senator who was brokering weapons deals with the Chinese mafia, sending LMGs and explosives to terrorists in the Pacific.

I'm really amazed that we haven't elected a redwood tree as governor yet.
>>
wasn't she a convicted criminal or as least allegedly involve in a hit-and-run, is her plan getting a campaign bus so she can run over people more effectively?
>>
>>158334
Dude has a dick
>>
>I'm really amazed that we haven't elected a redwood tree as governor yet.
We should do it and have how the leaves fall determine decisions.
>>
>>158334
Will you just go the fuck away? I was so happy having never heard of this person and I think all of our lives will be better if we get back to that
>>
>>158334
Absolutely disguising. The only thing this sodomite should be running towards is the gas chamber.
>>
Hopefully he dies from ass cancer before that happens.
>is considering running for the U.S. Senate, to represent California.
What the hell is it with California and faggots.
>>
>>158421
Romney wasn't wrong about victimhood he just was not well received. It hurt too much for us to collectively accept that we value weaknesses far more than strengths in this current iteration of our culture. Mitt was our guy for sure but far more too classy and calm for bar room politics.
>>
>>158334

>she
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.