[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insane Antifa Says Police Horse Is Racist Trump Supporter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: fakenews.jpg (145KB, 1544x868px) Image search: [Google]
fakenews.jpg
145KB, 1544x868px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcD5wZNtVjg&feature=youtu.be&a

This alleged Antifa is an amazing view into the twisted mind of a left wing parasite.
>>
>>157822
They're all mentally off, suicidal baby wimps
>>
Someone contact PETA.
>>
>fox news
>>
Why are conservatives always relegated to finding random no names "allegedly" on the political left to say something crazy?

When liberals want to show how retarded conservativism is, we don't have to go searching for nobodies or people "allegedly" on the political right. Their retards grow on trees. Anti-vaxer, anti-contraceptive, climate change is a hoax, evolution is a hoax, "econ 101: when supply goes up, demand goes up" Rick Perry. If it's bullshit, it's guaranteed a special interest on the right supports it and the rest will just go along with it to get their support. Never before has Earth had a political ideology with so much concentrated nonsense.
>>
Better yet. Some one should take Mr.Ed and edit a vid or 2 and make mr ed a racist horse

Neeeighgurr
>>
>>157822

>this is considered news by the right

Why don't we go to NYC and just ask the local homeless person his opinions on livestock?
>>
>>157822
I died when I saw that picture of Karl Marx in the background. To be honest though, ANTIFA isn't a big fan of Hillary either, so the way they portrayed this guy seems almost set up tbh.
>>
>CNN: 2 SCOoPS???
>fox: HORSE IS RACIST? ask this guy

Its best if you just analyze for yourself what is news or not. Both sides are equally shit
>>
Y'all are idiots who are infected by an angry meme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc

When you support this behavior, you support the meme. Support of a self-referential meme is removing other's choices. You will be dealt with accordingly.
>>
>>157862
so you watch CNN? haha
>>
That's right. The "left" and "liberal" terms have been having an uphill battle for a while now. Liberal thinking isn't equal to insane thinking. This person doesn't represent all liberals. The trolls, however, seek to elevate such a "picture" of liberalism to others, so that they may then form an easier view of the thoughts they wish to push into others.

Frankly, their actions are lazy and fraught with risk. The risk comes from poor planning and their desire to continue to future proof civilization.

Nothing lasts forever. Nothing.
>>
>not knowing kumbi

also, youtube is not news.
>>
>>157864

The fuck are you talking about? Are you simply pretending nutjobs like Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, etc. simply don't exist?
>>
Kevin
Knive
Knives
>>
>>157864
This. Alt-right bitches are always saying, "Hey look, this tiny subset of leftists are acting crazy," as if it was representative of all leftists. I'm not even a leftist, but I'm tired of this demagoguery.
>>
>>158339

Outrage culture is the easiest and simultaneously the most pathetic way to keep a base engaged.
>>
>>158237
>Frankly, their actions are lazy and fraught with risk. The risk comes from poor planning and their desire to continue to future proof civilization.

You're asking too much of us. We have difficulty conceiving of the future on a scale beyond a few decades into the future, we don't know or care much about what's happening in the rest of the world, feats of logic that require us to juggle more than a few variables in our head at once are borderline impossible.
>>
>>158321
what has pelosi said that was so crazy? she's barely even on the political left, she's firmly centrist-corporatist-democrat.
>>
>>158361

Pelosi at the most is an socially inept elderly lady from San Francisco. The GOP absolutely HATES her because she is an extremely effective political opponent. She literally out performed a sitting president (Obama) in terms of fundraising, which is a feat.

How to chip away at her? Convince your base she's a nut job. Make it look like the Dem house is running around with their head cut off. It would be akin to Dem's casting McConnell as a loon because he's an effective Senate leader (though the cracks in his expertise are starting to show in the trainwreck known as the AHCA.)

The best they have is out of context quotes like "we have to pass the bill to see what's in it."

The most advantageous thing the Dems could do is hoist a figurehead to the speaker position, but never actually remove her. Hate against her is driven mostly from being what I mentioned, an elderly woman from super liberal San Francisco. Putting someone like a white male from the Midwest in as leadership but have Pelosi run the strings from behind might be the only thing they might want to do.

That being said, the GOP will bring extremely mundane details and out of context quotes from the NEXT speaker and use that as a decade long smear campaign as per usual.
>>
>>157862
>>fox news
thank goodness it's NOT CNN! Who watches news about disappearing planes and endless 'russia russia russia' bullshit? Stop doing Putin's work for him unless you're trying to curry favor so you can go and visit fag snowden and eat out his cavernous vajayjay.
>>
>>158230
Not everything is a meme you cock loving douche. Emotions are what make a person, trivializing it makes you no better than a robot. A walking shitting garbage-eating puss filled propaganda parroting lump of flesh.
>>
BG Kumbi is not antifa. Watters is an amateur.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/jesse-watters-was-apparently-trolled-by-youtuber-posing-as-antifa-member-named-kevin/
>>
>>157822
http://www.salon.com/2017/07/17/fox-news-host-jesse-watters-gets-trolled-by-fake-antifa-activist/
The aut-rightists are unable to refute the left so they have to false-flag instead. Really activates your almonds
>>
>>158905
but it's the left that's famous for false-flagging

continue to deny the reality if you wish but it's really awkward when you try to have conversations
>>
>>158366
While Pelosi is nowhere near as bad as the opposition likes to pretend she is, it is foolish to believe that only the Republicans take every opportunity to smear an opponent. Both sides play by the same rule book and it is hypocritical to cry foul when a play is made against your team.
>>
>>158991
>but it's the left that's famous for false-flagging
Where's the proofs?
>>
>>159023
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/university-michigan-student-lied-hijab-threat-article-1.2919133

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/12/15/she-claimed-she-was-attacked-by-men-who-yelled-trump-and-grabbed-her-hijab-police-say-she-lied/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-church-vote-trump_us_585afef4e4b0eb5864851c49

http://www.syracuse.com/state/index.ssf/2017/03/jewish_man_arrested_after_spray_painting_swastikas_on_his_own_home_in_upstate_ny.html
>>
>>159036
I'm not seeing any evidence that any of those people are leftists.
>>
>>159064
The first 2 it can be implied that they at least sympathize with the views of the left. The third seems pretty obvious though given the context of when it was done and what was tagged on the church.
>>
>>159073
Still not seeing anything leftist about them. There's nothing inherently left-wing about Islam, nor opposing Agent Orange. I've seen plenty of right-wingers who opposed Trump and even some leftists who supported him because they predicted he would cause US hegemony to collapse (and so far it looks like they were right)
>>
>>159075
Fair enough. They don't explicitly state their political affiliation. We could debate that the policies of amnesty towards illegal immigration and divisive identity politics of the left does more to hurt hegemony in the long run then Trump, but that is for another thread.

The real question is, why did they lie to police and do these things?
>>
>>159064
>>159075

>lol none of these guys are liberals and neither are we
>Fuck Drumpf guys Marxism is my favorite subject in college and i majored in cuckoldry
>>
>>158633
>not everything is meme
Thats were your wrong friend.
>smugamphibian.jpg
>>
>>159075
>>159064
such open mind
>>
>>157822
>trump supporters
>right-wing
center-right at best
couldn't be bothered to watch any further.
>>
>>159075
Haha. YOu said hegjibgimony. Ahahahahaha. Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Haaaaaaaaaaa. Mmmm donuts.
>>
>antifa boogeyman
>source: youtube.com

Yeah, this is not /news/. Ready the sticky before posting.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.