[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oregon woman sentenced for flight groping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: nice.jpg (17KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
17KB, 660x371px
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40558232

An Oregon woman has received three years' probation for licking and groping a fellow passenger on a flight last year, local media report.
Heidi McKinney, 27, smuggled alcohol on board the Alaska Airlines flight and touched a woman, 19, sitting next to her on the breast and genitals.
She pleaded guilty in March to assault with the intent to commit a felony.
She was sentenced to eight months of home detention plus the three years of probation, reports Oregon Live.
McKinney was arrested after the plane from Las Vegas landed at Portland International Airport on 8 May 2016.
In March, prosecutor Ravi Sinha told a Portland federal court the defendant had "made contact with victim's body, including her inner thigh, and made a series of profane and lewd statements to the victim".
>>
>>156089
>has received three years'
That sounds like a reasonable and fair senten...
>probation
Oh look, it's fucking nothing. Pussy pass still alive and well.
>>
>>156089
just think, and you still can't get a gf
>>
>>156089
>pleaded guilty to assault with intent to commit a felony
Last I checked, sexual assault is a felony.
>>
>>156089
how is this news?
>>
>>156089
Hot women should be immune to sex crime laws
>>
>>156338
They usually are , thats why this story is so important.
Things are changing in the country and not for the better
>>
>>156089
>you will never be licked and groped by a qt on a plane

why even live
>>
I want to design an app that lets me know when this woman has booked a flight.
In this way people can choose if they want to sit next to her or no
>>
>>156178
>tfw no lesbian gf to grope me on a flight

>>156338
>>156348
Evidently they still are. She commits a felony (plus drunk on an airplane is a crime itself) but her female privilege means she doesn't go to jail.

>>156384
>>156576
She groped a woman who was probably attractive too. It's not like any NEET guy can sit next to her and get fondled
>>
>>156585
What about a NEET guy who looks like an attractive woman?
>>
>>156332
not if you're a woman
>>
>when you need big daddy gov. to save you from the drunk woman sitting next to you on a plane touching your inner thigh

8 months, at the least!
>>
>>156655
Why cant I ever get gropeted

:(
>>
>>156093
>someone should go to jail for three years for something that, while gross and inappropriate, ultimately caused no harm

America pls.
>>
>>157200
>ultimately caused no harm
citation needed
>>
>>156093
Guess again. She still has a criminal record, probation in a system design to trip you up and breach your conditions and throwing you into the slammer and/or even more conditions. I've been on probation, it isn't fun nor easy... in fact it was literal hell. She'll pay her debt to society and when done move on in life. Too bad we dont have the "right to forget" internet legislation, Google will haunt her.
>>
>>157309
What did you do to get probation ?
>>
Just googled her
9/10 would grope or be groped by
>>
>>156089
nice?
>>
>>157914
That is the correct response , yes.
>>
>>156089
>a hot lesbian will never grope you in semi-public
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.