[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

G20 Antifa Riots Continue after Event Ends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 261034.jpg (124KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
261034.jpg
124KB, 898x701px
HAMBURG has woken up to shocking scenes of destruction after shops were looted and barricades burned to the ground following another night of violent anti-G20 protests.

Shocking images and footage from the city show ransacked shops and empty shelves, with broken glass littering the pavements.

Many have also been vandalised with thick, black graffiti, while others were torched after a night of fiery clashes between demonstrators and the police.

Several cash machines became a target, with thugs trying to set them on fire and rip them from the walls.An estimated 100,000 people have taken part in a number of protests across the city, many of which have now turned violent as world leaders met.

At least 213 police officers have been injured in the demonstrations and the numbers are expected to rise, a police spokesperson said.

No official figures on the number of injured protestors have been revealed yet, but 14 people have been arrested and 63 are held in custody.

β€œIt is like a war zone, absolutely crazy,” said Daniel Krohn, 42, a local resident. "I can not wrap my head around the level of violence.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/826252/g20-summit-protest-violence-Hamburg-Germany-masked-rioters-loot-shops-burn-cars
>>
Leftist scum acting like animals without any respect for law, order or other peoples property? Let's wait for the usual
>not all lefties
excuses.
>>
>>155505
>leftist
You mean anarchist
Respecting laws and the property of people who support the government isn't really their concern, kiddo.
>>
>>155509
exactly
You see them waving red flags. They are shouting down with Capitalism. And they have zero respect for other peoples property.

They are textbook Commies.
>>
>>155509
So leftists, yes?
>>
>>155509
They're all funded by Soros so
>>
>>155509
>Anarchism is usually considered a radical left-wing ideology,[12][13] and much of anarchist economics and anarchist legal philosophy reflects anti-authoritarian interpretations of communism, collectivism, syndicalism, mutualism, or participatory economics.[14]
So yeah, leftist scum.
>>
>>155509
Antifa is communist
>>
>>155510
>>155511
>>155518
Anarchist are anti government. They are neither left or right.

>>155519
Anyone with a functioning brain is anti fascist.

>>155513
I don't think your little globalist jew boogeyman fund anti globalism riots, retard.
>>
>>155524
>I don't think your little globalist jew boogeyman fund anti globalism riots, retard.

You disgust me you retarded idiot. think for one second in your life. Just once.

Whenever globalists meet you see globalist funded violence. The intend is a show of force and to create an atmosphere of violent grassroots uprising.
In the meetings they say. "Look the people are unhappy. they are waving red flags. They are screaming they want global Communism. It is our job to follow the will of the people and make this happen."
This way they are applying pressure on world leaders from above (they themselves) and from below(their paid off NGO zombies).
>>
>>155527
go take you meds, Alex
>>
>>155529
YOU ARE SCUM
>>
>>155524
Always fascinating to see that when leftists act like scum of the earth that they are their comrades try everything they can to show how they are totally not real leftists etc. Oh and I will spare you the work
>>>/pol/
That is what all the criticism gets from the left, is it not?
>>
>>155524
Antifa were Bolshevik communists that tried to sway Germany toward marxism. They were one of the reasons the Nazis became relavent - brown shirts fought antifa in the streets.

Now Soros funds them to cause chaos and topple Democratic governments across the world, as is tradition
>>
>>155505
Why couldn't Trump have been more like Hitler or Pinochet? We could be raining nerve gas on the (((((cities)))) and giving people free helicopter rides, but it turns out he's just another cuckservative. Sometimes, it feels like our great KEKsade is all for nothing, that the future will never be fash, and that all our victories against the globalist have amounted to nothing.
>>
>>155533
Just remember that they are afraid of us. The sheep know when there is a wolf in the room, and grovel if the wolf snarls. They are truly pathetic, and must be annihilated if we are to have our modern Sparta. We must be a strong, stoic, manly society purged of weaknesses like empathy or kindness. Only the weak and infirm, those who drag society down, benefit from altruism.
>>
>>155531
So what?
>>
>>155537
The fire rises
>>
>>155513
He's also the reason why we have such awesome weed, right Mr. Jones?
>>
>>155537
How's high school? Does your basement at least have a window?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.