[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are these paintings 4chan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-06-20/the-hunt-for-the-isabella-stewart-gardner-museum-artwork
>>
27 years now. $10 million reward.
>>
>>155327
Ask Whitey. Everyone knows it was him.

Maybe the curators should look more closely at their pottery collection.
>>
>>155327
>“Those paintings are gone,” said Erin Thompson, professor of art crime at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York. “Either because they were destroyed immediately after they were stolen, or because they’ve already been beaten up so badly by being moved around in the back of cars.”

Fucking niggers. I hate them almost as much as I hate the people who buy the stolen art from them and then lock it away in a "private collection" where no one ever gets to see it again.
>>
Didn't they dig up the backyard of some mafioso in Connecticut a few times? Seems like that guy is the place to start. Robert Gentile, Manchester, CT.
>>
>>155327
> Cops in Netherlands say they may get them back soon
> Post article saying a cop is close to the thieves
I wonder how this could possibly go wrong.
>>
>>155493
The article actually says the detective has a record of being able to negotiate the return of art as a neutral intermediary, and that when he has told criminals on the other side that they will not be arrested/hunted after they turn over the art, he has never gone back on his word in the past or was pressured to do so.

So actually the article is good propaganda in that regard if the detective's hypothesis is correct and those holding the art see it.
>>
Yes, except he's not a detective and has no ability to guarantee anyone's immunity from arrest or prosecution, especially in the United States.

There must be some trickles of evidence as to the actual whereabouts of these things here online somewhere. Rule 49 and all.
>>
Link the to the paintings?
>>
Paintings link: http://www.gardnermuseum.org/FILE/5665.pdf
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.