[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maddow to news orgs: beware of forged Trump Russia documents!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: nsa.jpg (167KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nsa.jpg
167KB, 1280x720px
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/maddow-to-news-orgs-heads-up-for-hoaxes-985491523709

>Rachel Maddow explains how an ostensible top secret NSA document submitted through the show's inbox is likely a fake, and points out the perils of such forgeries to news organizations trying to report out important stories like the Trump Russia story.
>>
>>154848
Quick, the people are losing trust in us, churn out a fake document so that we can present it as a talking point and prove our competence!
>>
>>154922

Imagine drinking this much kool aid that you can't comprehend that a pol tard would go out of his way to make the news run a false story.
>>
>>154970
These people are living in the ideological wasteland. To them, facts, logic, and debate are just the tools the villians if the world use to prevent their dreams from becoming reality. They are grown up children in a world of make believe, where the bad guys need to be stopped by any means necessary. That means lying, cheating, stealing, to get their way - and crying when they lose and blaming the system for their sins.
>>
>>154970
>>155006
Apparently the joke flew right over both of your heads. Thanks for showing how entrenched you are in your own fantasy worlds though.
>>
>>155011

>i-i-it was a just a joke guys!

Fuck off, idiot.
>>
>>155015
Reread the first response. It is clearly meant to be a joke
>>
>>155018
>It is clearly meant to be a joke
Sounds authentically like pol to me.
How do you tell the difference?
>>
>>155215
Thanks for the compliment. It was supposed to be satire of the average /pol/ user, but some people just can't take a joke it seems.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.