[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CNN Blackmails Source of Donald Trump Wrestling Video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 1

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/07/04/cnn-blackmails-source-donald-trump-wrestling-video/

n Tuesday, the Reddit user posted an apology (since deleted, but reprinted in full below, via Buzzfeed News).

CNN’s Andrew Kaczynski then reported Tuesday that CNN had “identified the man behind the account,” and had spoken with the Reddit user after he posted his apology. The Reddit user reportedly “asked to not be named out of fear for his personal safety and for the public embarrassment it would bring to him and his family,” Kaczynski said.

Ultimately, CNN decided not to reveal his identity — not for safety reasons, but for political ones, apparently reward ing him for apologizing and recanting his views. In addition, CNN threatened to expose the Reddit user’s identity in future if it disapproved of his behavior or his statements — essentially blackmailing him:

>CNN is not publishing “HanA**holeSolo’s” name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.

>CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.
>>
>TRUMP IS BAD
>BUT WE CAN BLACKMAIL PEOPLE IT'S OKAY
>MEMES ARE BAD
>>
Damn that is blackmail didn't think cnn had it in them to outright blackmail someone
>>
I just found the GIF creator's Friendster account by searching his Reddit history and then following that to a DeviantArt.

It turns out the GIF was made by a 12 year-old trans girl. CNN should go to jail for blackmailing this child.
>>
>>154359
Your shitting me anon where's the proof
>>
I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE JEWS MAN

I WARNED YOU
>>
>>154355
Oh shit, just the other day I was fun policing saying this wasn't real news and now it's taking off like wildfire. Apologies to the anon arguing against me, it seemed tenuous at first but it's gaining ground like a viral video or an old folk tale. Curious to see how it works out now that MSM is taking notice.
>>
>>154355
>breitbart
>>>/pol/
>>
this is a fake news story
anyone taking this at face value is a fool
>>
>>154415
>>154414
The entire last paragraph is verbatim from the CNN article that threatens him.
>>
Ok 4chan. You know what to do.
>>
>>154417
The last paragraph doesn't matter if the entire rest of the article is misleading bullshit

>>154418
lol gb2/8pol
>>
>>154414
>>154415
CNN themselves have bragged about this though. They're proud of blackmailing this guy
>>
>>154355
This is an interesting time to be somebody who hates retarded Presidents but also hates corrupt media

>>154421
>>154419
>>154415
>>154414
https://archive.is/DvbxE
Straight from CNN (archive obviously so they don't get clicks)
>CNN is not publishing "HanA**holeSolo's" name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.
>CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.
IE: We are not doxxing him because he caved to our pressure and publicly apologized, but we might still doxx him in the future if he doesn't follow our rules. Let this be a warning to the rest of you.
>>
>>154419
The last paragraph is what the article is saying is threatening dipshit
>>
>>154355
What are you saying? Liberals backed by multi billion dollar organizations acting like perpetual victims and using the most disgusting, pathetic, dishonorable, childlike and borderline illegal methods to silence other people because they have the "wrong" opinion? Say it ain't so, we all know the left is the shiny beacon of purity and righteousness and only evil Trumpsters can do evil things! All my Twitter friends agree!
>>
The establishment turned left decades ago, and behaved worse than they ever did. Stand over tactics are predictable, but their hubris will be their undoing. Soros will double down, to his detriment.
>>
>>154365
I TOLD YOU DAWG

T
O
L
D

Y
O
U

D
O
G
>>
Here is CNN's article http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html
>>
I don't even get what's so bad about the wrestling gif. It's completely inoffensive. I wouldn't give a shit if CNN "outed" me for making it.
>>
>>154432
He also said some racist shit
>>
>>154432
Literally nothing.

They've been in nonstop full blown hysterics since Trump came to office.
>>
>>154432
You underestimate the violence rabid anti-Trump fanatics are willing to commit. We already had aggravated assault on peaceful protesters and assasination attempts on politicians.
>>
>>154433
Irrelevant. CNN is not after him for his racist posts. They are using that to justify their behavior.

They got butthurt over Trump re-tweeting the .gif and now they are in damage control.
>>
CNN has hit an all time moral low, it's time for the biased media to collapse and get back to reporting facts, even if it doesn't show them in the best light
>>
>this whole thread

So I looked into this outside the 4chan/reddit screaming fest and it came down to this.

CNN wanted a quote from the guy who made the GIF, considering the POTUS shared it.

CNN literally just looked at his basic personal information detailed in his own post history and came up with his Facebook profile.

CNN called him requesting a quote. They did not demand an apology.

The guy was absolutely spooked and issued an apology on r/the_donald which was removed by the mods.

CNN declined to share his private information because due to the apology it was evident that he did not want that shared.

CNN moves on, 4chan and reddit break down into hysterics trying to pin CNN once and for all.

Didn't we do this last week with the Veritas nonsense where everyone went ballistic over CNN employees sharing their own opinions? Why does this reek of righty desperation to try and take down CNN?
>>
>>154470
>5 ¢nn have been deposited into your bank account
>>
>>154475

>10 rubles have been deposited into your account
>>
>>154355
>breitbart

ok kid
>>
>>154470
trump stans will bend over backwards to deflect and distract from his awful bullshit
>>
I dont think a news company should behave like that. You cannot say CNNs reaction was justified, you cant say it wasnt justified, you HAVE TO say CNN should not have reacted to this at all. Far from any professionality. Disgusting.
>>
>>154470

Oh now my whole opinion has been changed... CNN are the good guys!
>>
>>154355
>“asked to not be named out of fear for his personal safety and for the public embarrassment it would bring to him and his family,”

18 USC 241:
If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten,
or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth,
Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any
right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution of the United
States, or because of his having so exercised the same... they
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten
years, or both.
>>
>>154470

Blatant shilling here
>>
Breibart sensationalizes everything and makes every story a far-right commentary. This is not even remotely /news/

Of course, we seem to have no mods to enforce the sticky since Hiro wants to treat 4chan like a turn-key operation.
>>
>>154470
That's a really contorted reading of the plain text. It says THEY decided not to publish it BECAUSE he's a private citizen who apologized AND because he said he won't repeat this "ugly behavior", BUT they reserve the right to publish it should any of that change.

And you believe that entire statement is just one long unfortunate feat of miscommunication?
>>
>>154502
So CNN threatening to reveal his information to the world at large "should any of this change", with the latter quote being in reference to his deleting all of his pro Trump content and promising not to post any more, is not news? The deliberate and purposeful oppression of free speech of an American citizen by a company using threats of literal worldwide doxxing is not newsworthy? Then pray tell what would you like to be seeing if not that.
>>
to whom it may concern

Congrats!!! You have just unleashed what your masters fears the most... an angry citizenry... picture this: a mob of angry citizens with torch and pitchfork marching... telling others what just went down and people that were sleeping wondering what is all this commotions is about... gets the news... outraged and is now joining the mob.... as the mob grows exponentially!!! get it?!?!
>>
>>154355

Seems like both Google and Bing are in on the blackmail, as I can't seem to find the gif of the meme.
>>
>>154506
>being in reference to his deleting all of his pro Trump content and promising not to post any more
More like his curated history of racist anti-semetic posts. Like I sympathize with this dude, it's the internet, it could have happened to anyone, but there was no reason the news had to hide his name or anything. I'd feel real grateful if I was this dude, even if the child narrative is true, this shit would destroy your future. I also hope the CNN post is just a poorly written attempt to say if this dude ever stops feeling sorry and says he's fine with what he posted, then they're free to post his identity.
>>
>>154515
>CNN is so butthurt over goofy meme they feel the need to search him out and coherce an apology out of him under threat of exposing his identity (blackmail)

>Unironically defend this

Nigga you retarded?
>>
>>154534
Why not, the whole point is ratings. Can you imagine how hot CNN is right now with a trending hashtag? I bet they've beaten FOX for all their trouble.
>>
>>154536
Bad attention is still attention.... until the bad attention gets so bad that you trigger a mentally imbalanced Timmy McVeigh type who fertilizer bombs your office.
>>
>>154537
Well, the internet convinced a guy to shoot up a pizza place hunting for pedophiles, who knows these days.
>>
>>154536
>Breaking the law
>Zero integrity / ethics
>Growing dissatisfaction with CNN / MSM as a whole

Seems shortsided, and will probably lead to bad things
>>
>>154540
Sure, the people complaining about this stuff have real grand foresight, and had to really discern this story before they latched onto it out of boredom.
>>
This has proven to be mighty entertaining thus far... and it's only the beginning. Such funny memes from unique minds.... and with an injection of truth..... this is going to be hours upon hours of laughs looking at the memes!!! :)
>>
>>154543
hahaha...... not on social media..... ye shall reap what ye have sowned.....
>>
>>154543
you are a homophobe.... let the sjw getcha!!!
>>
>>154548
Hey!!! someone ought to inform cnn that wwe is fake and are actors.... oh wait... so are they.... they ought to be best of pals!!!
>>
>>154355

And? HuffPo doxxed a fuck load of people in Germany because they posted things like "why does this refugee have a brand new phone" which violated their 'hate speech' laws.
>>
>>154491
If you think I support CNN or 24/7 cable news for that matter, you're mistaken. I'm not going to twist myself into an intellectual pretzel trying to pin made up shit on them though.

>>154499
Wrong.

>>154504
Thank you for actually responding to the post.

So yeah, CNN IMHO is slimy for doing this, but this can easily be spun as "well, we decided not to reveal his private info because his actions indicate he does not want it revealed, but if he continues again, meaning he's okay with his personal info being shared, we'll share it."

Remember, it was readily apparent that his post history indicated very obvious personal info that only required a simple Google search to look him up. If he continued to keep posting, it was obvious that anyone with a licks worth of effort could do the research themselves and find his own personal info and reveal it.

In review, here is the situation so far with two possible scenarios for the Reddit user:

He posted the GIF and the POTUS shared it. The GIF was easily tracked back to him, and his post history was full of politically incorrect stuff, as well as personal info that could be linked back to him. I later learned that he apologized even BEFORE CNN even contacted him requesting a quote. CNN contacted him because he was the maker of a GIF the POTUS shared. Here were two possible scenarios:

1. He kept posting and kept his Reddit account up. Even without CNN anyone could've done the same thing and revealed his personal info which would've been personally damaging to him.

2. He deleted his posts and account. CNN saw this and took this as a sign that he did NOT want his personal info shared and refrained from doing so. If he kept continuing to do this it was obvious he didn't care if people knew who he was, people would've found out anyway so CNN would've shared it anyway.
>>
>>154644

In addition, to all the morons jumping and down slamming their keyboards, CNN is an international media conglomerate with 3,000 professionals employed. Right or left ideology, it's an esteemed and sought after place to work at with some truly crafty minds working there, for better or worse.

As such, these people are professionals, for the most part. Essentially a legal team, an editorial team and a standards team reviews every piece for quality control, ensuring that the notion that they "blackmailed" someone can't seriously be pushed in court. Contrary to popular belief, it is not some lone blogger working in a skyscraper in Manhattan that randomly types words on his keyboard and calls it news.

To any retard with a keyboard, screen, and internet connection who thought they finally pinned CNN because of some spun story and the self-affirmation from reading posts that they agreed with on fucking 4chan or reddit, I'm sorry to disappoint. It's becoming increasingly evident that despite all the calls of "FAKE NEWS!!!1!!!" that CNN apparently holds significant power over the political discussion. As such their receiving some hard push from the right because they, unlike 4chan, have some credibility and their words carry weight.

In addition, the CNN employees have probably moved on to the next story, their ratings from this incident will go even higher and everyone and Reddit will continue to unwittingly help push the "JEWISH AGENDA!1!!!!1!!"
>>
>>154646

LIBTARD, SHILL, JEWISH IDF, SHILL SHILL SHILL, YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS, CNN SHILL. LEFTIST PROPAGANDA. SARCASTIC COMMENTS INBOUND!

Glad we got that out of the way! Feel free to post something constructive instead of your reactionary, knee-jerk, pseudo-intellectual responses!
>>
>>154357
Anonymous cowards make threats and still expect anonymity. Sad.
>>
>>154648

He wasn't even anonymous, his personal info was readily available to anyone that looked.
>>
keep talking among yourselves... and try to prop each other up............
>>
>>154432
CNN/other media claims it is a call for violence against them, or something along that line

CNN archive: http://archive.is/dxvXW
>>
>>154671
Kinda like the crap anti-Trump people/celebs/dems have been doing?

Jeez the lefts inability to look inward is astounding.
>>
>>154671
Well, that, and publishing Jewish stars next to the name of their Jewish anchors.
>>
Identifying the name of a guy who said something isn't doxxing. Not even if he doesn't want his name known; if you say something in a public forum, and someone knows who you are, that's on you to keep them from referring to you by name. Doxxing is publishing personal contact info. I.e.: personal address, phone number, &c.. You don't have a right to your Twitter handle not being associated with a real name.

That being said, they should've doxxed this faggot for being a bigot and making threats against their anchors. I'd've done it if they were my employees.
>>
>>154422
>IE: We are not doxxing him because he caved to our pressure and publicly apologized, but we might still doxx him in the future if he doesn't follow our rules. Let this be a warning to the rest of you.
Even if they were going to do him, in order for it to be blackmail there needs to be evidence CNN contacted him and demanded an apology in exchange for not being doxxed. It's not enough for the guy to simply make an apology for posting something retarded and then taking it down.
>>
CNN trying to blackmail this guy is disgusting, but you can't really expect much better in this day and age.
>>
Doxxing != revealing his name.
Though it's nice they didn't, it's better than he deserved.
>>
>>154674
Are you joking or just retarded? The President has a lot more influence over his supporters than random idiots on the internet.
>>
>>154648
What threat did he make?

Is the CNN logo a person?
>>
Hey I heard a bunch of crazy kids were going to do a ban raid on the CNN twitter it's on I funny 9pm est
>>
"CNN threatened to expose his real identity in the future if it disapproves of his behaviour" meaning they probably will stalk him 24/7. Yep, CNN is not going to be in business any longer.
>>
About the dox threats he has made in his past, similar to the United Airlines situation before, it still does not justify CNN.
>>
>>154716
Are you dumb? What makes violent threats of one side more acceptable than the other?

And what makes the goofy wresting meme even remotely threatening compared to shooting a Congressmen, calls for execution by the Huffpost, a mock severed head by a leftist celeb? You're just pandering to your own views and shielding the sins of the left with unfounded outrage. Settle down and sit back for the next 8 years
>>
>>154740

Someone plotted to literally assassinate Macron himself.
>>
>>154644
>>154646

I dont have a huge horse in this race, but I do think that any news agency doing something "slimy" should be taken pretty seriously and there is a big difference between muckraking and your wording being an ambiguous as to if you will dox this dude later or not.

I'm a bit of a sensationalism hater, and because of that I find it hard to understand how who made the gif on the internet has enough relevance to become huge news broadcasted nationwide in the first place. I mean I guess they could say trump retweeted a racist, but as an old internet junkie I can safely say retweeting a meme is not the same as saying "I agree with this persons views" and I find it hard to believe others in the internet age would not see it the same.
>>
>>154752
The point of it is to further show how evil Trump is and get more praise from the anti Trump crowd.

Internet goers are exactly how you explained it.
People who don't know shit about the internet just see it as a harmless joke.
Libs are raging as always.
>>
>>154752

Sensationalism gets views, unfortunately, one of the reasons I think 24/7 cable news is a poor medium to get information from.
>>
>>154751
Wow so what
>>
>>154760

It means that vulgar outrage against a sitting leader has been normal for a while now and is not exclusive to Trump, much like assassination plots to kill Obama.

I see this complaining about people being vindictive to Trump and the GOP a poorly masked front to conceal the fact that people are more apt to play the victim card when they're getting picked on.
>>
>>154355

Hell, CNN even did a report on another "news" outlet publishing the home address of gun owners.

http://archive.is/lxgcu
>>
>>154762

a dude rushed Trump during a rally and CNN interviewed him.

http://archive.is/seq8D

some eurotrash illegal tried to grab a cop's gun and shoot Trump.

http://archive.is/4GqKF

when macaroni is literally dodging sniper fire, get back to me
>>
>>154751
>Some anonymous edgelord asked how to buy a gun on a public vidya forum
>This is considered plotting
>Or equivalent to actually shooting politicians
>Or equivalent to celebrities calling for assassinations
>>
>>154773
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_threats_against_Barack_Obama
>>
>>154762
I bet every president/leader has a "plotter" to kill him. You're an idiot.
>>
>>154778
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-charged-in-plot-to-kill-bush/

Wow look I found one for Bush. I bet you can find one for every president
>>
>>154779

No shit, retard. That's the point. This is nothing new. Stop soiling your pants.
>>
>>154780

Again, thank you for proving my point, this happens to every significant politician. It's just another excuse for Trump tards to pull the victim card and act like bullying Trump is exclusively new.
>>
>>154778

>threats

If we're going to use that metric, Trump has won for all time. Go look at twitter.
>>
>>154781
It is new, because a celebrity or news organization calling for it is exclusively illicitous of malice and sensationalistic violence promotion is not the same as some hillbilly loon tweeting about killing the president
>>
>>154778

>here is an example of somebody trying to physically attack him
>here is an example of somebody trying to physically attack him

>b-but people said mean things once

Hitler was a failed liberal arts student who blamed those he deemed 'privilege' for society's ills. Sound familiar?
>>
>>154785

No, it's not.

Ted Nugent, moron. And an easy Google search pulls up other "news organizations" to assassinate Obama.

>>154784

I'm sure Obama's twitter was just peachy keen.

>>154786

Did you even read the Obama page?

I find it amusing I'm simultaneously handling 3 people at once ;)
>>
>>154789

>Did you even read the Obama page?

Did you?

>dude randomly talking shit to himself
>dude blurted out random shit while in court

>Paul Schlesselman and Daniel Cowart, two men with strong white supremacist beliefs, allegedly planned a murder spree of 88 African Americans (14 of which they were planning to behead)

kek
>>
>>154789
It's been a few months and a Congressman got shot and hired protestors riot and burn shit. Ted Nugent thing is child's play compared to a head efigy.

It's all said and done, CNN deserves any and all critisizm they get. They aren't above being mocked.
>>
>>154794

So in other words a near equivalent to all the "Trump threats".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_White_House_shooting

Have literal bullets been shot at the White House yet?

>>154797

And mad righties hung an Obama effigy on display.

Fox News "joked" about assassinating Obama.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/michaelcalderone/0508/Fox_analyst_apologizes_for_Obama_assassination_joke.html

Everything you guys got is weak. I'm out. Best.
>>
>>154799
Lol not even sure what point he was trying to make
>>
>>154355
guy just makes a parody video
I don't get it
do they have no sense of humor at all
how thin skinned and pathetic are they
>>
>>154799

>Fox News "joked" about assassinating Obama.

Not that I have any love for that globalist kike network, but a "contributor" doesn't represent the entire network anymore than this "person" (read: nigger) represents all of CNN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc1mc0JrpyM
>>
Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!
Allahu Akbar!
>>
>>154821
>guy just makes a parody video
He made a poster with all their anchors with Jewish stars next to the jewish ones.
He also made threats of violence although not against CNN employees in particular.
CNN wouldn't be irrational to assume threats against their employees would be above a guy like this.
>>
>>154843
You pulling that out if your ass?
>>
>>154843
Lol the guy makes memes. There's no telling what this guy's capable of!!! - CNN according to anon shill
>>
>>154844
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDwkYXrW0AEH6Nz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Y2CHL9V.png

there's more. Antisemitism, racism, threats, and egging on violence were not above this guy
>>
>>154845
>“500,000 dead Muslims is a good start. Kill the rest and I’ll be impressed. Good keep up the good work until the last Islamic piece of shit is wiped from the planet.”

Who are you kidding with this "just a meme"? Is anyone convinced? These guys are a dime a dozen nowadays. It's not meant to be ironic; threatening journalists and minorities is standard fare.
>>
>>154847
> It's not meant to be ironic

That was posted on /r/imgoingtohellforthis which is entirely meant to be edgy and ironic

It's pretty much Plebbits version of /b/

>threatening journalists and minorities is standard fare.

Ah yes, Islam is the true global victim
>>
>>154846
Lol so like /pol/ in it's entirety
>>
>>154851
>>154847
no, it's like when somebody on /pol/ says "fucking niggers should all die!" and then tries to say "lol it's just satire guys!"

CNN shouldn't be threatening to dox the guy but yeah he's a fucking /pol/tard neo-Nazi, who attacked CNN for having too many Jewish employees

>>154844
Have you been living under a rock? It's been covered in every story I've seen about this, the guy was a full-blown white supremacist with several posts along those lines.
>>
>>154867
>CNN shouldn't be threatening to dox the guy but yeah he's a fucking /pol/tard neo-Nazi, who attacked CNN for having too many Jewish employees
>Have you been living under a rock? It's been covered in every story I've seen about this, the guy was a full-blown white supremacist with several posts along those lines.

Then you should probably post "every story" you've seen about this where this was mentioned and evidence was shown, because right now seem like you're volunteering for the CNN Internet Defense Force.
>>
>>154867
>CNN shouldn't be threatening to dox the guy
I absolutely agree but eliminating his anonymity isn't doxxing.
If you say something stupid in a public forum and someone identifies you by name, that's on you.
After some of the shit he posted about their anchors he should be thankful to CNN for being so inordinately understanding.

>>154868
>seem like you're volunteering for the CNN Internet Defense Force.
I've no love for CNN, they are frequently guilty of bias by omission. I don't think it's clearly a left or right bias though, I think it's an establishment democrat & republican & corporate bias.

At the same time, if someone hurled a stream of bigoted slurs toward you or your friends or coworkers behind a wall of anonymity, and you found out their name, I don't think it would be wrong for you to threaten them with making public their name for their actions.
>>
>>154869
>if someone hurled a stream of bigoted slurs toward you or your friends or coworkers behind a wall of anonymity

We're still waiting for you to deliver that by the way.
>>
>>154869
>I absolutely agree but eliminating his anonymity isn't doxxing

>3 second google search on the definition of doxxing:
"search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent."

>he should be thankful
I literally cannot wait until CNN goes under and can't afford to pay damage control PR reps like you anymore. You're dragging down your industry, man.
>>
>>154867
That somebody on /pol/ is most likely just shitposting just as the Plebbit retard was

Except /pol/ wasn't designed to be satire and originally wasn't while the sole intent of that subreddit is to be edgy and ironic

>who attacked CNN for having too many Jewish employees

Or it's because they're a hackeneyed news organization that has now fully committed to putting sensationalism over news reporting for ad revenue.
>>
>>154867
>It's ok to harass someone because of their views, as long as those views are unsavory

Wow you just opened the floodgates idiot
>>
>>154869
>At the same time, if someone hurled a stream of bigoted slurs toward you or your friends or coworkers behind a wall of anonymity, and you found out their name, I don't think it would be wrong for you to threaten them with making public their name for their actions.

Huge difference between a literal who and a mainstream news organization that broadcasts worldwide
>>
>>154875
And no, that would make the Anon a total oversensitive faggot who is worse than the troll
>>
>>154875
There's nothing wrong with it either way. Again, the guy doesn't have a right to anonymity and making his name public isn't disproportionate to what the guy is doing.

>>154874
Nobody's saying he should be harassed, but if a potential employer is doing research on him he deserves to have the things he's said in public taken into consideration.
>>
>>154884
>There's nothing wrong with it either way.

I guess if you find nothing wrong with a mainstream new org acting like a mafia
>>
Why are they getting so butt hurt over a meme?

We all know the real reason why Trump won was because he was just smarter at rallying at the right states. It really had zero to do with memes or news reports.
>>
>>154932
they found a meme in his post history that lists virtually everyone working at CNN is a jew. The CNN kikes completely lost it when they saw this.
They contacted him. Blackmailed him. And proudly announced they have defeated the trolls. And the rest is history.
>>
>>154934
How can they get upset over what they actually are?

Are jews self hating or something?

Are they aware that most of them are slimy assholes?
>>
>>154936
how fucking new are you, everyone knows the worst thing you can possibly do to a jew is to expose him as a jew
also nice double reddit spacing you got there
>>
>>154646
Hi CNN.
>>
>>154843
>he posted a meme with Jewish stars next to Jewish cnn workers.

How is that a crime?
>>
>>154884
Sooo is he getting employed by CNN?

If I make fun of you anonymously, you're allowed to track me down and ask for an apology under fear of reprisal?

It's not the same thing moron. Stop trying to defend them lol
>>
>>154470
excellent post liberal arts intern. $.05 has been deposited in your piggy bank
>>
>>154478
>ignores literal copy paste of CNN article
>i-its f-fake n-news!!!@@
leftypol BTFO
>>
>>154847
>meanwhile, nigger lives matter call for open season on cops
>gets praised by media
It's okay anon, one day you'll start thinking with your brain
>>
>>154884
>If a potential employer is doing research on him he deserves to have the things he's said in public taken into consideration
>Posting this on 4chan
>>
>>154884
>eliminating his anonymity isn't doxxing

Then I guess you have no problem with all the CNN reporters currently having their names and home addresses released? After all, they didn't take sufficient steps to cover their trail, which is of course implicit consent to having your full identity publicly released.
>>
>>155079

He wasn't anonymous. I'm tired of posting this. He had personal information in his post history that required a simple Google to find out who he was. They found his damn Facebook account.
>>
>>155080
Yeah, according to you he doesn't have a right to anonymity. Well I guess neither do CNN reporters.
>>
>>155080
>I'm tired of posting this.
Then stop posting it. Ask your supervisor for a smoke break or to be assigned to a different board to spam.
>>
>>155079
Yeah, yeah!
>>
>>155081

He has a right to anonymity. He obviously didn't care about that right when he posted personal information on his own account with a username attached to it. Can you people fucking read?

>>155094
>people discussing BLACKMAIL!!1!111!!!!1!!! for 75% of the thread when it clearly isn't
>doesn't get called spam
>"hey guys he wasn't anonymous"
>SPAM!!!11!!!1!1!!!
>>
>>155080
If he wasn't annonymous, why would he buckle to an apology under threat of revealing his identity
>>
>>155099

Well, he wasn't anonymous because his personal information was in his post history. He wasn't anonymous because he was posting under a name. WE aren't even anonymous because we're posting under IP's that can be at least tracked to a city, and if warranted, to a specific computer.

From the CNN article itself:

>Using identifying information that "HanA**holeSolo" posted on Reddit, KFile was able to determine key biographical details, to find the man's name using a Facebook search and ultimately corroborate details he had made available on Reddit.

The fact that they identified him from post history alone means he's not anonymous, and you definitely concede any "right" to be anonymous when they can track down your Facebook just through using the Facebook search function.

Is it a waste of CNN's time? Sure. They have better stuff to report on, but then again I'm not sure how much effort went into this relative to other stories.
>>
>>155101
Sound really convoluted and iffy. Keep shilling though, it's entertaining
>>
>>155105

Surest sign of getting BTFO'd.
>>
>>155106
You know how I know you're a shill? Because conservatives don't defend Fox news because noone gives a fuck. The only people who would waste their time defending CNN, whove lost all credibility in my mind in the last year, is a paid shill.
>>
>>155101
>any "right" to be anonymous
there
is
no
right
to
anonymity
>>
>>155110
Yes
There
Is
You
Dumb
Shit
It's
The
Same
As
Right
To
Privacy
Or
The
Third
Amendment
You
Stupid
Fuck
>>
>>155108

Glad to know the goalposts have shifted from me being wrong into me just being a shill!

I dislike cable news. It thrives on sensationalism and is a poor medium to relay in depth information. I'm not, however, going to twist myself into an intellectual pretzel trying to pin CNN as the "big evil boogeyman" when this isn't the case in this particular scenario.

If it makes you feel any better, I think this story was a waste of time for the most part, but it wasn't fucking "blackmail."

>>155110

Which is why it's in quotes.

>>155119

Pretty sure reddit is a private business and most likely stipulates that they have no right to anonymity or privacy within the confines of their own business. This gets down to legalese, but the dumb moron POSTED HIS OWN PRIVATE INFORMATION HIMSELF.
>>
>>155119
Well, it's rather meaningless whether he had rights to privacy or not. When you post personal information on websites you don't own, like this guy did on Facebook, you've completely relinquished your privacy, by your own free will and you own actions.
>>
>>154355
It's a sad day when you have to go to alternative media like /pol/ or the Daily Stormer to get trustworthy news. WAKE UP PEOPLE! The news aren't there to inform, but to control. Only be SUPPORTING TRUMP can we finally put an end to this multi headed snake and insure that only OUR TRUTH is told.
>>
>>155122
>But you are going to linger on a 4chan board to defend CNN with all your might
>>
>>155130

You were wrong like a little BITCH. Feel that pit in your stomach? That's the blunt force trauma of getting your argument socked in the fuckin' GUT.

Wallow in your pity, do yourself a favor, and get the fuck out, nigger. You LOST, cuck!
>>
>>155132
Hard to get mad at shills with downs
>>
>>155132
Wow you literally went full retard. Do you feel better? Did you have a snack or takr a nap?
>>
this shit's three days old....does all the action really only happen at /pol/?
>>
>>155140
You notice too eh?!?! There is tons of shill on this site... I would say most are paid... and only a few are real ones.

Please say thank you to your bosses for giving the power back to the people... the money paid will be redistributed among people... I can only imagine how much money/energy they are burning through globally to keep their sinking ship a flot. This meme war will completly and utterely destroy your spell.... not that the spell was already shattered when trump came into office and prior........
>>
>>155315

Shareblue and CTR hit this site extremely hard.
>>
>muh shilling
amazes me how much this word gets used around here or on /pol/ - a tactic i suppose, a way to discount the opinions of others, but pretty fucking lazy and intellectually void.
>>
>>155377
Welcome shill, your presence has been noted.
>>
>>154648
>>154884
>>155110
>unironically not supporting online anonymity
>while on a forum founded on the ideal of online anonymity
go back to tumblr
>>
>>155377

Imagine drinking so much Kool-aid that you can not possibly conceive of anyone disagreeing with you without some ulterior financial motive.
>>
>>154414
Look at the CNN article admitting it yourself if you don't believe it.
>>
>>155410
Muh Russians
>>
>>155397
>browsing 4chan means we have to dox CNN over some stupid boomer millenial racist who gave up so much of his info online that dumb interns could find out exactly who he was
No thanks man, why don't you go back
>>
>>155425
No one in their right mind thinks CNN didn't do it at this point, that doesn't mean breitbart is a valid source. They absolutely have an interest in fanning the flames and pushing their bias, just like CNN does.

Might as well post more dailymail links while we're at it.
>>
>>155460
>I lost this argument so I'll just launch into irrelevant shitposting
never said we have to dox CNN retard
>>
>>155467
>I can't find a way to refute these facts so I'll say I won the 'argument' and hope people stop bringing up how this guy offered his anonymity on a plate to anyone who wanted it, and CNN had no reason not to just print the guys name if they wanted to
Not supporting a racist idiot who didn't seem to care about his anonymity before it was a problem doesn't mean people support CNN. This isn't a case about anonymity, you'd have to be 13 to still think people with facebook accounts deserve to be protected from having their personal info shared. And I only brought up doxxing CNN because I thought I was in the other thread talking about how every person at CNN is currently being doxxed for NOT sharing this moron's name. Because that's fair somehow.
>>
>>155460
Noones doxxing CNN dumbass. CNN doxxed someone and youre justifying it because you don't like his beliefs and politics. I don't care if the guy is Hitler reincarnated, we have freedom of speech for a reason - so the individual is protected from the government, groups, and companies.
>>
>>154644
>It's ok that this huge corporation will release your info if you disagree with them on Twitter because it's easy to do
>>
>>155485
http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/cnn-staff-reeling-after-personal-info-leaked/

Also, CNN did not dox him. That's the point, they never released his info. As for the rest of your little emotional tantrum, say nigger, blame muslims, call everybody at CNN kikes, you're a dick, but nobody's stopping you. CNN was just going to attach to these things the name he already provided on reddit and facebook, and suddenly his tune changed, and he was all apologies and begging them not to run it. There's nothing illegal about naming someone for what they say, and trying to silence someone for doing so is in fact breaching the first amendment. Take care of your anonymity of it's so important to you! Stop feeding Zuckerberg all the info anyone needs to trace you, and then going off to say stuff you're embaressed about if you don't want to get in trouble over it!
>>
>>155492
CNN doxxed him by withholding his information under duress of compliance. They violated state and federal cohersion law.
>>
>>155492
Right, they just threatened to release it should he stop kissing their ass.
>>
>>155502
>>155506
What if he posts under a different username from now on.
>>
>>155507
Won't matter if they release his real name? The intention is he will face real life consequences (being harassed by liberals, losing his job, etc)
>>
>>155514
Yea, but they're only watching the HanAsssolo account because he gave his name and info in that one. What if he just makes a new profile and keeps posting racist stuff, but doesn't give any personal info this time. I don't think it's really possible to blackmail someone like this.
>>
>>155515
What are you talking about? They're threatening to release his real name. What does his ability to post shit anonymously have anything to do with it?
>>
>>155520
Reread the threat made by CNN.
>>
>>155523
I don't have to - everyone knows his username. Why would they think releasing that would do anything
>>
>>155525
This is like pulling teeth. CNN are saying they reserve the right to release his name if his account continues posting rascist stuff. So if he starts a new account they don't know about because he doesn't provide his personal info on that one then...?
>>
>>155528
Sure, but does that make it ok?
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.