[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YouTuber Commits Suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: rip.jpg (41KB, 728x1093px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
41KB, 728x1093px
I don't blame her.

>Actress Stevie Ryan has died in what the L.A. County Coroner’s Office has ruled a suicide by hanging. She was 33.

>The coroner’s office confirmed online that Ryan died on Saturday, July 1. They did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for additional comment.

>The actress first rose to fame through her YouTube series called Little Loca, and later transitioned to doing celebrity parodies on the video platform.

>“I remember waking up and one Little Loca video had like 900 hits and I was like ‘Oh, my gosh. There’s people watching this?’ ” Ryan told The Hollywood Reporter in 2012. “And it just kept going and then I did this Paris Hilton thing and then it literally was just growing and growing. And I just became so obsessed with all of it.”

>Ryan parlayed her impersonations into a pop culture sketch series on VH1 called Stevie TV from 2012-2013, and was later a co-host of Brody Jenner‘s E! series Sex with Brody.

>She was most recently the co-host of Mentally Ch(ill), a “podcast about depression,” according to its iTunes description. In an episode released just two days before Ryan’s death, she revealed that her grandfather died Thursday.

>“I’m just worried that this is going to send me into a deeper depression,” she explained. During the episode, Ryan and co-host Kristen Carney also discussed suicide.

>Carney tweeted on Monday, “RIP @StevieRyan The coolest girl I’ve ever known.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/youtuber-stevie-ryan-commits-suicide-at-33-less-than-one-week-after-revealing-her-grandfather-had-died/ar-BBDFTKq?OCID=ansmsnnews11
>>
>>154115
is she another trump hating snowflake or something?
>>
What about the faceless nobody's that commit suicide..?? Never hear about those. Holy fuck I hate news like this. This celebrity shit is for tapioca brained idiots.
>>
>>154124

If your ability to feel empathy for another human being hinges on their political beliefs, then I'm inclined to believe that you are the snowflake.
>>
>>154115
>she

look at that giant man faced tranny. That skull hiding under that make up is ginormous.

No wonder this fag killed himself.
>>
successful people committing suicide makes me feel better about my own life
>>
>>154115
YouTuber =/= Actress
>>
>>154220
Yes same here, Only ok to be rich and famous if there is big parties without autistic normies.
>>
>>154210
>never hear about those

You mean suicide statistics? They're always in the news, and people pay plenty of attention to them, just not obviously.

And why should anyone write anything about your anonymous ass when you've accomplished nothing of note? Perhaps you're the snowflake >>154124 was talking about.
>>
>>154115
>reasonably successful, decent looking woman comits suicide
why? What could be the motivati--
>She was 33
>no mention of boyfriend, husband, or children
the wall is real friends
>>
>>154231
An article about statistics is different than an article about an individual "celebrity" offing herself

>Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
>>
>>154229
I love it when people on this site who have never achieved anything whatsoever demean the achievements of others.
>>
>>154278
Commiting suicide is an achievement?
>>
>>154285
Only on xbox. My cousin killed himself 3 weeks ago after graduating college and getting a decent job lined up, he's been schizo his whole life but still knew right from wrong and in 1 moment became an hero. Another guy I went to school with and he hung out with me this past 4th just shot himself, left 2 kids and wife behind. I have no sympathy for suicide, its always a choice. Somebody just makes the selfish one and hurts everyone else so much more.
>>
>>154563
>Somebody just makes the selfish one and hurts everyone else so much more.
Maybe you/they're being selfish if they think that their pain matters more than the person whose life was so unbearably painful that one day, in what you all thought from the outside was the prime of their life, they shot themselves in the face or short-dropped themselves with a thin rope?
>>
>>154563
>Somebody just makes the selfish one and hurts everyone else so much more.
There's nothing selfish about it. No one has any claim to any life but their own, and to think that others must go on living and existing solely to appease others and not cause them "pain" is far worse.
>>
>>154598
Really fucks the abortion argument
>>
>>154600
Lel
>>
>>154115
If I had the face of a transvestite, I would prolly kill myself as well.
>>
>>154124
Hil-larious
>>
>>154253
This. She shoulda got a hubby when she had the chance. It's tragic either way, but I doubt the age + decision to put of family for so long was unrelated to her suicide
>>
>>154213
well said
>>
>>154210
>>154231
i agree with anon. nobody cares if a 35yo neck beard who is leaching off welfare offs himself. hes no source of entertainment so nobody cares.
>>
>>154115
>33
Sup, can u say murdered/fake news by freebasin banksters?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.