[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greek Coast Guard Fires At Turkish Freighter, 16 Bullet Holes Reported

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: zf9rPjAR.jpg (24KB, 600x314px) Image search: [Google]
zf9rPjAR.jpg
24KB, 600x314px
Greek Coast Guard Fires At Turkish Freighter, 16 Bullet Holes Reported

According to the Deniz News Agency, the Greek Coast Guard boats from Iskenderun to the Gulf of Izmit have armed attack on the Turkish flagged M / V ACT named freighter. It was fired by Greek SSI boats on the island of Rhodes on the Turkish flagged dry dock named M / V ACT, which has a capacity of 4300 DWT carrying capacity towards the Izmit Gulf with the load it has loaded from ?skenderun.

M / V ACT named load cargo going to Izmit Gulf after ?skenderun's iron steel load, Greek Coast Guard boats in international waters on the outskirts of Rhodes are required to dock to Greek Harbor but the captain can not comply with this directive. he gave. While heading to Turkish territorial waters, the Greek Coast Guard M / V ACT carried out a military attack on the named freighter.

'There are 16 holes on board'

Sami Kalkavan, the captain of the island told CNN TURK. Kalkavan said, 'Coast guard wanted immediate withdrawal of the ship from Port of Lodos, we did not accept it. They wanted to check, we did not accept it. They told us they would shoot if we did not stop. They did it. Now there are 16 holes in the ship. There's no danger of water getting in the ship, but we've done a great deal of danger. These were all good things about us, '' he said.
Turkey's NTV adds that the Turkish Foreign Ministry is “in contact with relevant institutions” over the incident.

While it is unclear yet if this is the start of another major diplomatic incident between the volatile neighbors, NTV also adds that there are now 2 Turkish coast guard vessels off Rhodes following the incident.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-03/greek-coast-guard-fires-turkish-freighter-16-bullet-holes-reported
>>
>>154060
>Why wouldn't you stop and listen to the coastguard in charge (?).

That Captain is not suitable for commanding a ship.
>>
I agree with that point. This is an article that has turkish jingo'ism written all over it. It really is not too far fetched to call it that either since erdogan literally used a coup to solidify his power and become king mudslime of the Bosphorus. King Mudslime has forgotten that we can just fly out our nukes and de facto expel them from NATO.
>>
Poster from above here.
I would also like to point out that you used Zerohedge as a source. That is almost as bad as copy pasting links with no synopsis or quoted text. Please kindly consider a more reputable news source or if that is not possible kill yourself. Please.
>>
Based Greeks, Turks are subhuman.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.