[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christie, family soak up sun on N.J. beach he closed to public

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: Fatty.jpg (82KB, 900x537px) Image search: [Google]
Fatty.jpg
82KB, 900x537px
http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/07/christie_pictured_at_island_beach_state_park_durin.html

>BY ANDREW MILLS AND CLAUDE BRODESSER-AKNER
>NJ Advance Media for NJ.com
>BERKELEY TOWNSHIP -- People hoping to visit Island Beach State Park this holiday weekend were not allowed in because of the state government shutdown Gov. Chris Christie ordered amid the state budget standoff in Trenton.
>But there was one family there: Christie's. They are using the summer beach house provided by the state for a weekend down the Shore.
>And here are exclusive aerial photos by NJ Advance Media showing Christie surrounded by wife Mary Pat and others.
>It was taken early Sunday afternoon before the governor headed to Trenton to hold another news conference about the shutdown.
>At that news conference, Christie was asked if he got any sun Sunday.
>"I didn't," he said. "I didn't get any sun today."
>When later told of the photo, Brian Murray, the governor's spokesman, said: "Yes, the governor was on the beach briefly today talking to his wife and family before heading into the office."
>"He did not get any sun," Murray added. "He had a baseball hat on."
>Christie, who first disclosed his weekend plans on Monday, said Sunday he was taking the state helicopter to go back and forth between Island Beach State Park and Trenton.
>"I traveled there and I traveled back and I'll travel back again," Christie said. "That's where my family is sleeping, so that's where I'll sleep tonight. When I have a choice between sleeping with my family, and sleeping alone, I generally like to sleep where my family is."
>Christie told reporters Saturday that the the beach house is separate from the park and that his family will not ask for any state services.
>Asked if this is fair, Christie said Saturday: "Run for governor, and you can have a residence there."
>But critics have taken Christie to task for the situation on social media.

The absolute madman. no fucks given
>>
americans couldn't elect more slimy politicians if they made it a priority to elect them on the basis of nothing but despising their average countryman
>>
>>153947
yeah and what third world shithole did you post that from
>>
>>153931
what the fuck...??? Is this a news report about abuse of power or a beached whale??
>>
>>153948
oh comon pennsylvania isn't so bad yet
>>
>>153931
Jersey Congress should have passed a fucking budget and the beaches would be open.
>>
>>153948
Why do you feel the need to protect these faggots? I'm impressed by how spectacular a job the GOP has done turning a fifth of Americans into subservient turd guzzlers for trump and gang.
They may not be able to legislate or govern worth a shit but they sure as hell finally have it down to a science how to get Americans to swallow their shit and beg for more.
>>
>>153949
It's about a beach whale using tax payers money to fly to and from wherever he pleases and I wasn't aware that a whale could close down a beach I mean really who would stop you shamu? All you would have to do is slowly jog away for 10 secs before he trips up all over himself just like he did with the budget
>>
>>153956
Nicely done making this a partisan issue. If there is one thing we need here it is more "Left v. Right" arguments
>>
I live in New Jersey. What's the big fucking deal?
>>
>>153968

This is why we're in the mess now, because the logic is that both sides are bad, all or nothing.

We now have a corrupt administration, a congress lobbied up the ass, and a SCOTUS supporting shit like Citizen's United, all because "Dems r just as bad!1!1!1"

Dems are CONSISTENTLY the ones supporting pro-democracy legislation, CONSISTENTLY voting to keep big money out of politics. They ONLY accept lobbyist donations because it's the only way to stay in the game.
>>
>>153979
You can continue to belive that your ideology is uncorruptable, but that is just childish. Both sides have their fair share of corruption and unless we come together and demand a more accountable government on both sides of the aisle nothing will change. There are those, both Republicans and Democrats, working towards this goal and to play partisan politics is only going to hinder those efforts.
>>
>>153982
>You can continue to belive that your ideology is uncorruptable

Nothing I said indicated I believed that. Key phrase is "all or nothing."

I vehemently disapprove of any party that supports SCOTUS shit like Citizen's United.
>>
May the kek god smite them all
>>
>>153983
My apologies. Your last paragraph seemed to imply extreme partisanship and I went off that.
>>
>>153986

Your understanding is appreciated.
>>
>>153931
Blame the Democrats they caused the budget crisis
>>
>>153979
Big money... Unless it's union money.

Fuck off the Dems want to control who can give what to whom to gain an advantage.
>>
>>153979
Trump isn't corrupt on the contrary, hes getting the administrative state.
>>
>>153990
In politics? How they vote says otherwise.

>>153991
What?
>>
>>153931

Was his whole body covered in baseball caps?
>>
>>153991
I like making words into sentences as well
>>
>>153931
well yeah, he needed the whole beach to fit on it so this makes sense
>>
>>153991
Do you mean, he's getting the administrative state...as in he's taking ownership of it? Or is he "getting them" as in attacking? This post will drive me crazy all day unless I fuck off and go outside.
>>
>>153983
What's wrong with the Supreme Court?
>>
>>153979
>CONSISTENTLY voting to keep big money out of politics

Lol
>>
>>153979
Wow, it must suck living in a deluded world.
>>
>>
>>154099
it's just a shareblue shill

>forget about bankers, mean red repubs r ur enemie!
>>
>Christie's whole family is fat
I hate New Jersey
And this guy was never a serious contender for president. Yeah vote for some Guido from Jersey. Good lord
>>
>>154096
>>154099
>>154110
https://votesmart.org/bill/votes/49906

This is a bill supported by senate Dems to put limits on outside money influencing elections.

https://votesmart.org/bill/votes/32154

This is a bill supporting disclosure of campaign finance, supported by Dems, opposed by the GOP.

https://votesmart.org/bill/votes/41152

More disclosure, supported by the Dems, opposed by the GOP.

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2002/roll034.xml

A bill to support bipartisan campaign reform, supported mostly by Dems and opposed mostly by GOP.

https://votesmart.org/bill/votes/30346

Dodd Frank, supported by Dems to prevent corporate fuckery.

Oh and just for the kicker, the senate and house votes for net neutrality ;)

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/112-2011/s200

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/112-2011/h252
>>
>>153979
>This is why we're in the mess now, because the logic is that both sides are bad, all or nothing.
>We now have a corrupt administration, a congress lobbied up the ass, and a SCOTUS supporting shit like Citizen's United, all because "Dems r just as bad!1!1!1"
>Dems are CONSISTENTLY the ones supporting pro-democracy legislation, CONSISTENTLY voting to keep big money out of politics. They ONLY accept lobbyist donations because it's the only way to stay in the game.

Way to completely gloss over the fact that this past campaign was the most disgustingly fraudulent Democratic campaigns in history.
>Fucked over Bernie super hard
>Made Bernie into their bitch to shill for Hillary
>Debate questions leaked to Hillary
>Shit tons of big money donations from Saudi Arabia, oil companies, etc.
>Could write a whole fucking paper on Debbie Wasserman Schulz
>>
>>154254

AND NOW YOU HAVE A CONGRESS THAT SUPPORTS HYPER LOBBYING IN CONTRAST TO A CONGRESS OPPOSING IT. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS THINK PAST YOUR FIRST REACTIONARY, INSTINCTUAL, KNEE JERK THOUGHT ABOUT BAD MONEY AND REALIZE >>154252 WOULD'VE BEEN THE ANSWER TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS TO MAKE IT GO AWAY.

IT'S REPUBLICAN APPOINTED SCOTUS MEMBERS THAT SUPPORT CITIZENS UNITED, NOT THE DEM APPOINTED.

AND NOW WE'RE HERE. ALMOST MORE LOBBYING WAIVERS GRANTED IN MONTHS THAN IN OBAMA'S ENTIRE EIGHT YEARS IN OFFICE. LITERALLY FUNNELING MONEY INTO HIS GOLF COURSE AS HE SPENDS OVER A FIFTH OF HIS PRESIDENCY THERE. HIS LOBBYING BAN WAS ONLY ON THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH FUCK

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!
>>
>>153931
What the fuck is wrong with this country. Fuck this living piece of shit.
>>
>>154254
Can we get some sources for those?
>>
>>153931
To be fair the real reason why the beach was shut down was because of reports of a beached whale on the premises
>>
>>153979

We have reached the point where I can longer tell ironic shitposting from unironic shitposting
>>
>>154299
>>154252
>>
>>153969
Everyone from your festering state is a gross sack of shit that drags down humanity
>>
>>153931
This finally made our local news here in Canuckistan. I've seen the full picture, not the cropped one the o/p posted here. Looks like a drone took the shot. The one guy on the right is looking right at it. kek
>>
>>154293
Blammo. Nice one, anon.
>>
>>153979
>corrupt administration
Please tell me more. Give specific allegations of corrupt activity and evidence thereof.
>congress lobbied up the ass
This has always been the case. Vote for principled people in primaries!
>SCOTUS supporting shit like Citizen's United
That ruling was based on a sensible interpretation of the 1st Amendment.
>all because "Dems r just as bad!1!1!1"
As bad as Republicans are, the Dems are worse.

>Dems are CONSISTENTLY the ones supporting pro-democracy legislation
What does this mean? Which legislation is pro- or anti-democracy?
>CONSISTENTLY voting to keep big money out of politics.
Democrats and their PACs have been spending much more than Republicans for a long time. They just funded the most expensive House election ever to get Ossoff in. And lost.
However this year has shown record lows for Democratic fundraising overall.
>They ONLY accept lobbyist donations because it's the only way to stay in the game.
Ohoh you.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.