[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

clients

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: th.jpg (7KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7KB, 120x120px
they uh do it wrong

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/a-woman-called-the-police-about-her-stalker-125-times-then-he-stabbed-her/ar-BBDw72H?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
>>
>Liberals claim only the police should have guns
>Liberals create laws preventing you innocent people from protecting themselves
>Liberals villianize the police for doing their jobs
>Liberals blame the police for not saving them
>>
>>153620
Christ, go back to /pol/ if you can't discuss anything without making it a political issue.
>>
>>153620
/pol/ is -> way
/b/ is <- way
>>
>>153621
Unfortunately (and I mean that) if you look to the causes, things become often enough political issues. And on that note, I'm outta here.
>>
>>153650
>if you look to the causes
Be American.
Get fucked.
>>
>>153616
Why didn't she shoot him?
>>
>>153620
>liber=free
quit misusing this word

they be fakes, puppets, controlled opposition
>>
>>153730
Because murder is illegal and immoral?
>>
If you won't greentext at least the important parts, kill yourself.
>>
>>153781
You could have done it.
>>
>In 2009, Joseph Wills asked Helen Pearson on a date.

>She declined.

>Then the stalking began. Wills called Pearson over and over again. He sent her threatening letters (sample text: “I want to play a game … I want to see how you would cope if you were attacked … Would you fight back? Scream? Let the game begin.”) He wrote “Die Helen Die” outside her home in Exeter, England, in big white letters. Another time, he slashed her tires. Once, he even left a dead cat on her doorstep.

>Pearson was shaken. So she reported the threats to the police. She reached out to them 125 times over five years to report this unrelenting harassment campaign. The abuse got so bad, Pearson said, that she considered suicide. “Every night you go to bed and you don’t know what is going to happen and you constantly live in fear,” she told the BBC. “You see that there’s no way the stalking is ever going to end.”

>At the time, Pearson said she thought, “This is going to go on until I am dead.”
>>
>>153865

>That horrifying reality almost came to pass on Oct. 21, 2013. That night, Wills attacked Pearson with a pair of scissors in a nearby graveyard as she walked to the gym. Onlookers said they saw Wills drag Pearson into the cemetery by the hood of her coat. Pearson was stabbed eight times in her back, face and neck. She was saved by a witness, who jumped out of his car and shoved Wills away.

>Wills was arrested, tried and found guilty of attempted murder and sentenced to life in prison.

>In a report released this week, police have apologized for their behavior, admitting personal and organizational failings. A report on the department’s response says that the three officers involved in the investigation face misconduct charges.

>Pearson, though, says the just-released report is too little, too late.
>>
>>153867

>“It doesn’t do anything for me. I am still suffering every day because of what happened to me,” she said.

>In the U.K., 20 percent of women and 10 percent of men say they’ve been stalked at least once in their lifetime. Researchers have also shown that stalking very often escalates to murder or attempted murder. One 1999 study found that three-quarters of all femicide victims were stalked by their killer first. And more than half of those killed had reported their stalkers’ behavior to the police.

>Alexis Bowater, a former chief executive of Network for Surviving Stalking, says she’s not sure much has changed since 2013. Police still don’t take this seriously enough, she told the BBC.

>“They call it murder in slow motion,” she said. “Taking stalking seriously is murder prevention.”
>>
Post comments and not links you cancerous twat
>>
>>153891
Comments, are you sure?

Barbara Kromhout · Eufaula, Alabama
If I was being stalked and especially knowing no one is going to help I would definetely be armed at all times. Better to be prepared than wished you had been.
Like · Reply · 6 · Jul 1, 2017 4:19pm
Andy Corey · Marco Island, Florida
England has super strict gun laws.
Like · Reply · 4 · Jul 1, 2017 4:33pm
Mary Hodge
you shouldn't have to 'protect' yourself with drastic means that could get you or some bystander injured/killed.... that's what we have police for... at least I think that's what 'protect and serve' mean....
Like · Reply · 4 · Jul 1, 2017 4:52pm
Barbara Kromhout · Eufaula, Alabama
Mary Hodge Your so right. I saw from personal experience tho that when it comes down to the wire you have to be ready for anything, anywhere, any time.
Like · Reply · 8 · Jul 1, 2017 4:56pm
Show 8 more replies in this thread
Walter Coxe · Edmonton, Alberta
After making 125 complaints (even less for that matter), she should have bought herself a gun and carried it anyway...better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.
Like · Reply · 5 · Jul 1, 2017 6:28pm
Opala Ernst · Works at Darth Maul
England, can you not read?
Like · Reply · 3 · Jul 1, 2017 8:53pm
Walter Coxe · Edmonton, Alberta
Opala Ernst of course I can and never referenced any country, so what's your problem (besides lack of comprehension)?
Like · Reply · Jul 1, 2017 8:58pm
Ric Sheridan
The H unted should have become the Hunter. After five years she has no one else to blame but herself. Where are her men? Where is her family? Don't ever rely on the police for anything. They are so jaded and worn out that they must be the last resort for protection. How can they help when it takes so long for the help to arrive. Do not get ready, be ready. After five years she shoud have at least been ready. After one year she should have gone on the offensive.
Like · Reply · 3 · Jul 1, 2017 11:08pm
Mary Hodge
>>
>>153891
I'm at content I was driving at the time f*** you and f****** who cares I'm a s***** person
>>
>>153868
Why is it that you have to be called a f***** or some other obscenity to get you to post the content you should have posted at the beginning when you were actually original poster?
>>
>>153771
Guess we should be happy she died with a clean conscience
>>
>>154052
She didn't die.
>>
>>153867
> Oct. 21, 2013. That night, Wills attacked Pearson with a pair of scissors
> Wills was arrested, tried and found guilty of attempted murder and sentenced to life in prison.

Wait, so how did the guy end up killing her, if he was sitting in prison?

(Also; please don’t greentext the entire article, the pale green text on a pale blue background is hard on the eyes and should only be used for quoting other posters.)
>>
>>154133
>is hard on the eyes

Things very well should be hard for you since you're too retarded to read correctly anyway.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.