[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New data shows 94%+ of gang criminals in Stockholm are migrants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1498922832753.png (21KB, 429x507px) Image search: [Google]
1498922832753.png
21KB, 429x507px
95 percent of people are convicted of crime and 56.6 percent live in so-called vulnerable areas.
The country of origin that stands out is Iraq, but many also come from Bosnia, Lebanon, Somalia, Syria and Turkey.

The average age of the surveyed is 27 years. But extra striking is what origin they have.

40.6 percent of the gang criminals are themselves born abroad. 82.2 percent have two foreign-born parents.

However, if you count on how many people have at least one foreign born parent, the number of immigrant backgrounds is 94.5 percent.

The newspaper Expressen has charted organized crime in Stockholm. Of 192 people, almost all, 94.5 percent, have at least one foreign-born parent. Criminologist Jerzy Sarnecki explains the overrepresentation that immigrants are poorer than ethnic Swedes. Other explanations given are "structural racism" and "discrimination".

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.friatider.se/ver-94-procent-av-g-ngkriminella-i-stockholm-r-invandrare
>>
delet this
>>
>Sarnecki was born in 1947 in Warsaw, Poland. His family is Jewish.
oyyyyyyy
>>
>>153536
pure coincidence.

But look what he is saying.
>Criminologist Jerzy Sarnecki explains the overrepresentation that immigrants are poorer than ethnic Swedes
OY VEY We need to redistribute the wealth of the Swedes. We need Communism now to make the criminals happy.

Fucking Bolsheviks.
>>
>>153528
Not surprising, they're all uneducated young men with no cultural/value connection and an inability (or desire) to learn the language and assimilate
>>
>>153528
Preposterous! How dare they smear the good name of these future doctors, lawyers and engineers. That filthy (probably white) man should be thrown in prison for distributing such hate speech, quick, someone tell Merkel.
>>
>>153528
>immigrants are poorer than ethnic Swedes
>"structural racism" and "discrimination"
Are you fucking shitting me? Isn't Sweden already THE country that bends over backwards and kisses the asses of everyone with a darker shade than birch wood? WTF should they do more? Just give them the country ouright and implement sharia and live in poverty while the immigrants live like kings without having to lift a finger?
>>
>>153559
kek! you jest.
>>
What a sob journalist
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.