[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trudeau declares he is jealous of immigrants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 0

>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said he is “jealous” of immigrants to Canada and their families, who, he said, have more of a stake in the country than others.

>“Anytime I meet people who got to make the deliberate choice, whose parents chose Canada, I’m jealous,” he said in an interview that aired Friday morning on CTV.

I mean I get what he's saying but man it's just so completely brainless - especially with Canada day approaching at the time. Why would the leader of a country kick dirt (whether intentional or not) on the people who voted for him?

http://globalnews.ca/news/3567893/justin-trudeau-jealous-immigrants-ctv-interview/
>>
Canada has always needed more of a population. So sparce up there. I miss it. But, honestly, who gives a shit. He's taking advantage of the anti immigrant spew that America puts out to the world nowadays. Canada is the New melting pot. Viva la Canada!
>>
Who even cares at this point

If you're a white Canadian and you haven't come to the US yet, then you're just retarded.

Why would anyone want to live in a 1.5 million 1 bedroom house and a country full of poojets, Muslims, and Chinks, with no free speech and no future

Come home white man

Let that country continue to cuck itself without you
>>
>>153405
Such a weak man
>>
Low Class Americans are so dumb,
they only care about skin colour,

basically that's it, That's what they're all good at.
and yet their arrogance blinds them, like they're the world,

good thing my parents are not stupid like americans, thanks to my geographical subject, I know where america is,
>>
>>153420
Most Americans I've met call the prime minister a president and provinces states.
>>
>>153405
How did this faggot beat Harper?
>>
>>153453
He's going to legalize weed dude.
>>
>>153405
canadafag here
i hate this guy and all he stands for but he's just basically saying he likes canada here. if you take issue over this dumb little quote because it might be interpreted as kicking dirt, or you yourself interpret it as kicking dirt, then this might be the one time i'll defend trudeau and kindly tell you you're the problem here. quit quibbling bout little shit.
>>
>>153405
I'm jealous too.

I'd love to basically move to a new country with no money and get tons of benefits while I look for employment. Sadly I live in a country that's not shit, and the same benefits cannot be applied to me. For instance I'd love to live in stockholm for a few years, but apparently somalians are more deserving than I.
>>
>>153455
ah Weed the only reason im voting for
>>
>>153481
Happy national party day fellow Canadabro.
He's not great at this job. He's a nice guy and really tries, but he's just dumb.
>>
>>153481
>I hate the guy, but he's amazing
>This one time, I'll suck his dick, but I'm not gay. Everything he said was amazing.
>I'm fully capable of forgiving the guy's incompetences, see? Why can't you guys?
>t. Not Trudeau
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.