[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski Accuse Trump of Blackmail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: blackmail_envelope.jpg (17KB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
blackmail_envelope.jpg
17KB, 400x214px
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-morning-joe-mika-scarborough-630306

>On their MSNBC show Friday, Scarborough and Brzezinski expanded on the threatened story, alleging that the White House told them to apologize to Trump for their critical coverage of the president in order to make the story disappear.
“We got a call that ‘hey the National Enquirer is going to run a negative story about you guys,’” Scarborough said. “And they said ‘if you call the president up and you apologize for your coverage then he would pick up the phone and basically spike this story.’”

>He added: “I had three people at the very top of the administration calling me and the response was like ‘are you kidding me, I don't know what they have, run a story, I'm not going to do it.’

>“The calls kept coming and they were like ‘you need to call, please call.’”
According to Brzezinski, the Enquirer, in fact, had no story but was harassing her teenage daughters and staking out her house.

>“They were calling my children, they were calling close friends and they were pinning this story on my ex-husband, who I knew would never do that, so I knew immediately that it was a lie and that they had nothing,” she said. “And these calls persisted for quite some time and then Joe had the conversations that he had with the White House where they said ‘oh, this could go away.’”

Trump countered with the following tweet:
>Watched low rated @Morning_Joe for first time in long time. FAKE NEWS. He called me to stop a National Enquirer article. I said no! Bad show
>>
Joe the Cuck trying to defend his old hag.

Hilarious.
>>
TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR CELEBRITY ENTERPRISE DRAMA

This sucks man.
>>
Does anyone know if the president is required to keep a log of all his phone calls? Seems like it might be on the books. If it is, we can easily see if Trump's claims about being called by Joe are true. Joe and Mika should also be able to produce logs for the calls from the white house if they have a phone that was made in the last 20 years.

Lets fucking see some evidence and stop having rumor and innuendo spread back and forth constantly. I'm tired of it. No one knows what's real anymore.
>>
>>153267
>No one knows what's real anymore.
Perfect. Our goal has been achieved.
>>
>>153268
Exactly. So much more of society is taking the redpill.
>>
"Watched low rated @Morning_Joe for first time in long time. FAKE NEWS. He called me to stop a National Enquirer article. I said no! Bad show," Trump tweeted.

this raises so many more questions than it could possibly answer
>>
NY magazine is reporting that Scarborough was texting with Kushner about the story before it was published and Kushner told him that if he apologized to Trump that they could stop the story. He refused to apologize and the story was published. This seems like enough of a non-issue that they would have just sat on it until Trump upped the nastyness to 11 with his tweet at which point they decided to release it. Now either they embellished it to add the people stalking her and the people calling him, or that also happened in addition to the texts. I think that it's likely they embellished because if they were really getting called by multiple senior white house staff about this I think they would have made a bigger deal about it when it happened.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/06/what-happened-between-trump-morning-joe-and-the-enquirer.html
>>
>>153298

Tweets by Joe Scarborough (@JoeNBC) in response:
>Yet another lie. I have texts from your top aides and phone records. Also, those records show I haven't spoken with you in many months.
>Why do you keep lying about things that are so easily disproven? What is wrong with you?

Idk why he doesn't publish them if he has them.
>>
Brzezinski and Scarborough had addressed the alleged National Enquirer story in their op-ed, writing, “This year, top White House staff members warned that the National Enquirer was planning to publish a negative article about us unless we begged the president to have the story spiked. We ignored their desperate pleas.”

Scarborough hit back at Trump's latest tweet, writing, "I have texts from your top aides and phone records. Also, those records show I haven't spoken with you in many months." He followed up with a second tweet asking, "Why do you keep lying about things that are so easily disproven? What is wrong with you?"

The clash comes after the president made regular appearances on the duo’s show throughout the early phases of his presidential campaign, often calling in to the program to talk with Scarborough and Brzezinski, claiming a friendly relationship with both hosts. But that relationship soured as Trump’s campaign progressed, with “Morning Joe” growing increasingly critical of the president’s incendiary rhetoric and Trump responding with attacks against the hosts.

Brzezinski and Scarborough, who were scheduled to be on vacation Friday, joined their morning show in its 7 a.m. hour to address the president’s attack on-air. Both insisted that they had not been rattled by Trump’s tweets and both said they had received a flood of calls and texts from concerned friends. Brzezinski recalled Thursday’s show, when she had joked about The Washington Post report that several of Trump’s golf properties had on display fake covers of Time magazine with fawning headlines. She said she “knew in real time that the president would be tweaked by that” and suspected that it might elicit a response.
>>
In the aftermath of Trump’s Thursday tweets, White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders defended the president and said he “fights fire with fire” and was simply responding to a program that has launched “an outrageous number of personal attacks” against him and his team.

Brzezinski disputed that her show had attacked Trump. “The White House claims we attack him,” she said. “No, we report on his lies. We are upset when he doesn’t tell the truth and he bullies people.”

Contained within his two tweets about the hosts and their show Thursday were multiple falsehoods, Brzezinski and Scarborough wrote in their Post op-ed. The two did not ask to meet with Trump on three consecutive nights at Mar-a-Lago, as Trump wrote. Instead, Scarborough had come just twice, both times at the president’s request, and Brzezinski had reluctantly joined him just one of those times.

And while the duo said Brzezinski had had “a little skin under her chin tweaked,” they wrote that she has never had a face-lift, as the president suggested in his Twitter posts. Her face does not show signs of any medical procedure in photographs from the evenings in question, the pair wrote. Brzezinski also addressed Trump’s accusation on-air Friday, remarking that she had been open about the procedure she had done on the skin underneath her chin and “had a lot of fun with it” in conversations with her friends. “I’m pretty transparent about what I do, and I think it looks awesome,” she said.

And despite Trump’s repeated insistences that he does not watch “Morning Joe,” Scarborough and Brzezinski said they are told by White House advisers that he still does. “That is unfortunate,” they wrote. “We believe it would be better for America and the rest of the world if he would keep his 60-inch-plus flat-screen TV tuned to ‘Fox & Friends,’” the Fox News morning show where the president receives almost unflinchingly positive coverage.
>>
>Trump says he saw Mika bleeding from a facelift on a specific date
>turns out there's photos of her from that night showing her face was completely fine

Trump really does have a bad habit of telling easily verifiable lies.

http://www.businessinsider.com/photo-mika-brzezinski-trump-face-lift-2017-6

pic.twitter.com/NJgioOD3Va
>>
>>153267
Good idea. FOIA the phone logs, see if Joe actually called him

>>153307
also this
>>
>>153267
>logs

Trump admin got rid of visitor logs, they probably got rid of phone logs as well lmao.
>>
>>153324
As well as the Comey conversation tapes.
>>
Trump has figured out that the best way to get retarded liberals off the fake news Russia story is to just insult them on Twitter and let them go apeshit over nothing for a week before moving back to more fake news about Russia.

This is what the news is going to be like for the next eight years
>>
>>153333
>The story's fake news
>Better distract from it

Do you even hear yourself? Do you remember when all that birther shit was happening with Obama? All he did was keep quiet, act like he didn't give a shit, and then produce proof that there was nothing of consequence there.

Why the fuck can't Trump do that? Why does Trump have to throw a pissfit every single fucking time someone does anything he doesn't like? All he has to do is shut the fuck up. That's it. Easiest fucking thing in the world. If it's such bullshit allegations, all he has to do is shut the fuck up and let the bullshit play out since he has nothing to worry about. Why the fuck is he incapable of doing that?
>>
>>153365
>All he has to do is shut the fuck up

That's not what is expected of him. He won because he never backed down from a fight.

Hillary would have beaten Cruz if Trump didn't insult every single person that opposed him.

Him doing this only reinforces his position when it finally comes to an end with the liberals never being able to produce any proof of Russian collusion.

You can keep being a cuck if it bothers you that much.
>>
lol, Trump really knows how to go after libtards. I bet Mkia Brrrapzinkin really does bleed from other places and cucks Joe Stalinbro with black dildo. he is my /pol/ident, praise the almighty KEK. we are winning, we will be great again.
>>
>>153312
I'm not saying Trump is lying or telling the truth, but there is no way to know when that picture is from.
>>
>>153312

If they're allowed to lie about Trump all day long on television, why isn't he allowed to lie about them?
>>
>>153370
>That's not what is expected of him. He won because he never backed down from a fight.

He won because he looked at what everyone knew "politician's promise anything to get elected and almost never follow through" and realised he could lie and promise anything. And go WAY past the line of believable lies that other politicians stick to.

The country has a ton of problems including rich people exploiting dumb people to make even more money. So trump (rich person who brags about exploiting dumb people) just went on tv and promised the nation a bunch of fantastical shit including making them all money while attacking the rich people.
>>
what a manchild, this is honestly embarassing, not unexpected but still embarassing.
The world is laughing at you burgeristan.
>>
>>153312
It doesn't matter if she was bleeding or who insulted Trump first. It doesn't matter if Trump supporters don't mind, or if liberals do it, if democrats or republican benefit from these tweets. It doesn't matter if this is normal or it becomes normal or if it's not befitting of the decorum of his office or if it's just a distraction. People should always try and look their best, but insulting other peoples' appearance is always a lowly and unethical thing to do and that will not change.
>>
>>153395
If it works, it works.
>>
>>153378

Trump lies all the time though, it's not exactly a surprise when he bullshits for profit at this point, its literally his modus operandi and the reason he's the president
>>
>>153398

Still hasn't lied nearly as much as Shillery has throughout her career
>>
>>153374
Trump keeps you up at night doesn't he?
>>
National enquirer already debunked poor old Joe.
>>
>>153387
Nobody cares
>>
>>153410
Seriously dude, move on.
The election is over. Shillary lost (as she should have)

Do you need a hug?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.