[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman impregnated by 11-year-old gets 14 more charges

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 1

File: Marissa-Mowry3.jpg (26KB, 900x886px) Image search: [Google]
Marissa-Mowry3.jpg
26KB, 900x886px
Florida police arrested a 25-year-old woman who they say was impregnated by a young boy in 2014.

Marissa Mowry, of Port Richey, Florida, and the boy were at a Hillsborough County residence in January 2014 when they had sexual intercourse that resulted in Mowry's pregnancy, according to officials with the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.

At the time, Mowry was 22 years old and the boy was 11 years old.

Mowry gave birth to his child in October 2014.

Officials said Mowry and victim continued with their sexual relationship multiple times while the victim was between the ages of 11 and 14 years old.

http://www.wcpo.com/news/national/woman-25-got-pregnant-with-11-year-olds-child
>>
>>153097
Shouldn't his balls drop by around 13?
>>
>>153104
boys can produce sperm as young as 7. usually not in anywhere near enough quantities to get a girl pregnant though.
>>
good job kid.
>>
>>153097
>At the time, Mowry was 22 years old and the boy was 11 years old.
>Mowry gave birth to his child in October 2014.

Is he paying child support?
>>
>Young Boy + Young Woman = Legend
I love this meme
>>
>>153104
Balls dropping at 13 is way too late, mate. They should drop before 1 yr.
>>
>Florida
Par for the course then
>>
>>153113
don't have to pay in the event of rape... Yet
>>
>>153252
>>153113
doesn't seem like rape tbh.
>>
>>153252
Actually you do
There was another case where a babysitter fucked a 12 year old boy got preggers and the state ordered tthe boy to pay child support
>>
>>153262
Wheater he was willing or not by law it's statutory rape for an adult to sleep with a child the age of consent can depend on the state there in but I agree with you to some degree once the father becomes of age he should still have to assist in some way but by law he doesn't have to
>>
>>153262
Officially an 11yo isn't capable of making good decisions and is easy to manipulate so raping one wouldn't be very hard, even as a women
>>
>>153113
He will when he hits 18, possibly will owe on support from birth too.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/02/statutory-rape-victim-child-support/14953965/

Though if charges are pressed against her he may have a chance.
>>
>>153097
My cuz got 5 women prep. They were age 20, 21 23, 26 and 27 and he was 13. court did nothing to them. My cuz is 32 now and does not pay for child support for any of his kids.
>>
>>153097
It's just like my Japanese animes!
>>
>>153252
Yes you do. Not just for statutory, males have to pay for real rape too. Reproductive rights are only for women. Thanks feminism!

>>153113
they don't make him pay until he turns 18. He'll be liable for back chlid support though

remember this the next time somebody tries that "but what 11-year-old boy wouldn't want to bang a hottie!" line. The kid is on the hook for child support
>>
>>153336
Did the women push for support though? They have to make a move for support.
>>
she was sexy so it should be ok
>>
I know there is a movie that is similar to this story,
it's about that kid who fucked his teacher and impregnated her. dream, man
>>
O.P's pic is not the woman in the news, fucking ugly man, eeeugggh ..

watch o.p's link, fucking kike shit
>>
>>153275
One would think that but thanks to feminists, women are always the victims, men are always the perpetrator. Surprised they even went after her, but 99% chance the boy will have one bad 18th birthday surprise waiting for him.
>>
>>153097
How come the state allows the child to stay with a confirmed child molester? The way I see it, that kind of person should never have custody.
>>
>>153296
>be a kid
>get raped
>have to pay your rapist for the rest of your life
Sasuga americucks
>>
>>153498
Welcome to the world feminists dream of.
>>
>>153498
Better than being gay in England
https://www.theguardian.com/money/2012/oct/26/gay-sperm-donor-pay-child-support-maintenance
>>
Anyone know if the boy was a spic or a nignog?
>>
And she's white

Absolutely shocking
>>
>>153097
I wonder how long did he last? I'm barely making it 10 mins at 24...I imagine at 11 I'd be full on screaming like a toddler as soon as it slid in.
>>
>>153777
Dammit.. that painted a terrible picture in my head. x-P
>>
>>153368
in some places, if the government is subsidizing the child then the government will find a father to get child support from, even if the mother doesn't push for it. And it doesn't matter if the father was an 11 year old victim of statutory rape, or an adult who was a victim of forced rape, he still has to pay child support because men don't get to have reproductive rights
>>
>>153429
What's with the hostility?
>>
>>153271
And how the hell is a 12 year old supposed to pay child support? With his allowance?
>>
First hit the fuck did a 11yr old get with a 25 yr old
Second how did his dick mature at 4th grade
Third why would she tell on him
>>
>>154273
His father should pay until he is and adult. Somebody has to pay.
>>
>>154273
they let you defer until you're 18. So when he turns 18 he will not only owe current child support, but will also owe 6 years of back child support.
Thankfully he has all of that male privilege!!!
>>
>>153097
Dude nice lol

No seriously, why couldn't this have happened to me? I wanted to fuck from the time I was like 4. Managed to wait around till 13 but shit, 11 raw? Shit would've been so cash
>>
>>154620
>on 4chan
>not a virgin

Yeah I "believe" you
>>
>>153366
>Thanks feminism!
You mean thanks America?

In the EU we have human rights law to protect rape victims.
>>
>>154628
Having sex is much easier than your virgin ass thinks it is.
>>
>>153097
She looks like the girls I see in murder/animal abuse vids
It's something in their eyes where you can see they only care about what they want to experience
>>
>>153097
>said Mowry and victim continued with their sexual relationship multiple times while the victim was between the ages of 11 and 14 years old.
I don't know... not a pedo but it's hard to call him a victim when he keeps doing it with her
>>
>>153336
How the fuck did that come about? What the fuck was your cousin doing? Or did it happen to him?
>>
>>155981
He's honestly not old enough to make the decision though. Would you say you were able to make rational and mature choices then. And like in this case how is going to be a parent to that child if it's born
>>
>be in 4th grade,
>get seduced and raped by a 20 something year old baby sitter
>the government takes all your birthday and Christmas money away from you
>can't get that ps4 you've been saving all year for

poor kid
>>
>>153097
11 years! What is the world record?
>>
>>153097
How many 4chan boys back at 11 would have wanted sex with an young adult woman? Some are already masturbating at this age
>>
>>153493
Yeah risks of mother on young boy incest!
>>
>get raped
>have to pay child support

my privilege
>>
>>153271
>>153366
CAN SOMEBODY FUCKING EXPLAIN TO ME HOW RAPISTS CAN HAVE CUSTODY OF THEIR RAPE BABY?

LIKE IS EE THIS COMING OVER AN OVER AGAIN, AND EVERY TIME I ASK THE QUESTION AND NEVER GET THE ANSWER? HOW COME THE RAPIST IS NOT PROSECUTED TO BE CONSIDERED UNFIT TO PARENTING, THUS PUTTING THE BABY TO ADOPTION AND MAKING CHILD SUPPORT A FUCKING NON ISSUE?
>>
>>153531
It's not about feminism. It's about "the interest of the kid". Also, It work both ways:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/21/in-7-us-states-rape-victims-can-be-legally-forced-to-share-custody-their-children-with-their-rapist-fathers.html
>Women in seven U.S. states can be legally forced to share custody of their children with their rapist fathers
It"s not feminism either who made an all male panel in Maryland to block a legislation that would forbid parental rights to the rapist.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/all-male-committee-ensure-rapists-rights-victims-children-maryland-general-assembly-rape-survivor-a7690861.html
Don't blame feminists for the decision of old farts.
>>
>>157154
see>>157376
>>
First picture is her she was twenty-two at the time she's 25 now.
>>
>>154638
In America anybody who even tries to talk about male reproductive rights, male rape victims, or men's issues in general is shut down and called sexist
Thanks American feminism!

>>154620
>No seriously why couldn't I have owed >$100,000 in child support to some hag who couldn't fuck a guy her own age?
>>
>>157445
WRONG see >>157376
>>
>>157377
>>157513
nice try commie scum
>>
>>158858
>>
>>157373
The world is a horrible place.
>>
>>153336
nice
>>
>>157513
>>157376
both of you can kill yourselves for defending this bullshit. It is feminism. Every time somebody tries to talk about reforming child support, feminists shut it down. Feminists are against anybody even talking about men's issues in general. Have you seen http://theredpillmovie.com/ yet? They talk about a lot of men's issues, including statutory rape victims paying child support, and feminists have protested it because they don't think anybody should discuss men's issues.

Feminism tells us that this is all part of male privilege and that the woman who raped the boy is the REAL victim because that's how patriarchy works.
>>
Always all kinds of weird and messed up stuff coming out of florida. Redneck hicks, concrete monkeys, beaners, gooks, wagon burners are quite the crowd there.
>>
>>159404
>both of you can kill yourselves for defending this bullshit. It is feminism. Every time somebody tries to talk about reforming child support, feminists shut it down
I can fucking assure you that none of those who voted agains the remval of parent right where feminists, there>>157376
As a matter of fact, feminist supposrted that legislation change. don't try passing the opposite of the truth as fact.
>>
>>159503
And I can fucking assure you that it was feminists who protested The Red Pill. I can fucking assure you that it is feminists who fight against MRAs for trying to reform child support laws. I can fucking assure you it is feminists who claim men have all of the privilege and that it is feminists who tell us to never discuss men's issues. I can fucking assure you it is feminists who have pushed for a gendered view of rape where men are always the rapists and women are always the victims.

>that law
oh wow one single law in one single state, that was intended to benefit women, that only applied to male victims who could PROVE they were raped. It might help a statutory victim, but what good does it do to forced male rape victims?
>In 7 US states, rape victims can be legally forced to share custody of their children with their rapist fathers
and in all 50 states male victims of rape have to pay child support to their rapist, and I can fucking assure you feminists will never do shit about the other 43 states since women are fine there. I can fucking assure you feminists will keep fighting against everybody who even talks about this issue.

And I can fucking assure you that you have no fucking clue what you're talking about and don't know shit about feminism.
>>
Evolutionarily, this boy has fulfilled his purpose. All he has to do now is enjoy life. I'm jealous.
>>
I wish that had happened to me at 11. What a stud.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.