[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youtuber kills boyfriend trying a stunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 0

>Over the past several weeks, Monalisa Perez of Halstad, Minn., and her boyfriend, Pedro Ruiz III, began their quest for YouTube fame by creating and posting videos of mostly harmless pranks: Mr. Ruiz climbing onto a tenuous tree branch and falling a short distance, or Ms. Perez feeding him a doughnut covered in baby powder rather than powdered sugar.

>On Monday evening, the couple suddenly upped the ante when, the authorities say, Ms. Perez, 19, shot at a thick book that Mr. Ruiz, 22, was holding, apparently believing that the bullet would not make it through the volume.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/29/us/shooting-youtube-stunt-minnesota.html
>>
>>153002
Those are the same kind of youtubers that post the "Elsa vs pregnant Spider-Man" or "Fidget spinner Minecraft mods!!! Top ten best fidget pranks!" Shit.
>>
>>153002
>apparently believing that the bullet would not make it through the volume
Did they ever even test that on a book or something before trying it with a human? And why the fuck did they use a .50 caliber desert eagle? That's a bit overkill.
>>
>>153002
Was it the bible?
>>
They used a Desert Eagle, lol.
>>
>>153020
Also, chambered in 50 african eliminator.
>>
The stunt itself was an incredibly stupid idea but the setup makes it doubly worse. An inch and a half is not thick, especially to a fucking .50 calibre Desert Eagle at a foot's distance.
The girl's pregnant with her second child at 19 years of age too.
>>
>>153002
I feel extremely sorry for this stupid shits but good god, at least that fucking idiot wont make any more dumb babies.
>>
Anyone got a link to the video?
>>
>>153035
KEK
>>
well.. they got their 15 minutes of fame
>>
>>153124
I've been trying to search for it.. Can't find it I wanna see it
>>
>>153133
Makes sense if she never posted it, but I'm sure it exists somewhere.
Shame if she deleted it.
>>
>>153137
They were spics.
>>
>>153137
They're not white. Go ride your high horse off a cliff.
>>
>>153006
>Elsa Vs pregnant Spider-Man
I am morbidly curious as to what exactly those videos are about, but I don't want to aid in those twats bank balance
>>
>>153160
>those
It's just one now
>>
>>153008
>Did they ever even test it

That would require a modicum of intelligence, which if these people possessed, they probably wouldn't be making stupid clickbait YouTube videos in the first place.
>>
>>153137
>obvious hispanic names
>hating on whites

go back to sloan.
>>
Looks like the taxpayers will be paying for her room and board in jail while we also subsidize the kid.
>>
>>153002
>I'm sure this tiny book will stop a .50 cal bullet
There is no way that dumb thot had even shot that gun before. And if HE had, he deserved to die.
>>
>>153142
>>153143
The girl was clearly a white Hispanic
>>
>>153556
>Hispanic is a race?
>Spaniards and Portuguese not white?

Being this retarded
>>
>>153604
Spics aren't white, and never will be.
>>
>>153008
>Did they ever even test that on a book or something before trying it with a human?
Supposedly the guy told the girl he did, but that was probably a lie.
>>
>>153008
What if he did it intentionally because he was too beta to pull the trigger himself
>>
Just a prank bro
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.