[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mother Opens Diaper to find Son was Circumcised

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 0

a mother in nottingham has finally gotten authorities to arrest 3 people for circumcising her son without consent.

here's the link from the bbc:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-40420511
>>
Sounds like a bad joke....
>>
>Western culture
>>
Wow, I, like, can't even right now. This disgusting brainwashed womyn sounds like one of them misogynistic MRAs with her talk about "Hurrr boys are not protected". Everybody knows that male scum is protected by their inherent privilege, so you can do whatever you want with them. To top it all off she is a disgusting islamophobic racist, disrespecting their wonderful culture like that, for shame! The authorities should have arrested her, not the poor oppressed people that enriched her sons life.
>>
>>153076
Male scum
Arrest her not the people who "enriched" her son's life
You have to be shitting me it sounds as if your one of those mega feminist who wants nothing more than to hurt males instead of trying to promote equality you people make me sick
>>
so circumcision without consent is grievous bodily harm but circumcision with consent is just peachy?
>>
>>153101
That's modern "equality" for you.
>>153092
I'm pretty sure, that was bait.
>>
>>153092
Dude come on, the whole bait thing is pretty retarded but that was very obviously satire
>>
>>153120
>>153101

Female circumcision has been proven to cause permanent damage and often done by people who know shit about the body.

Male is just a debate about which gets more pleasure which is offset by grooming practices.

As for the bodily harm part, its really no different than charging someone for killing an unborn baby in a pro abortion state. Or charging assault because somebody gave you a dick piercing.
>>
>>153120
Agreed it just hit a sore button for me
>>
As a father to a boy who hasn't been circumsised just because it does hurt the boy and honestly it isn't my choice to make if he wants it done he can have it done when he is older and can make that decision but for any parent who takes that choice or any choice away from your child let me just say you need to keep your narrow minded opinion to yourself and let them make there own decisions or else they will never grow up to be better than you and if you don't want your kid to do better than you than you should have whatever reproductive organs you have ripped away in the most painful way possible because you clearly don't understand what being a parent is
>>
>>153155
Your a dipshit please leave I can see your trying to be a sjw and let me just say you are failing so hard your just proving that you don't now shit and and how narrow minded you truly are may the kek god be with you you utter peace of crap
>>
>>153155
All forms of FGM are banned, from a ceremonial pinprick to draw blood to full on removal of the clitoral hood.

MGM literally has no benefits, but a huge amount of risk (complications, bleeding out, etc.). It's literally lopping off one of the most sensitive parts of a male's anatomy, with an insane amount of nerve endings. It protects the head during prepubescence, and keeps it from dryness later in life.

As for cleanliness...you literally shower the same way. If you're cut and not cleaning your dick, you're still going to get fucked.

MGM is done to reduce the pleasure of men (was originally an anti-masturbation thing), and because some women prefer the look (on their son's cocks, no less).

Obviously it can still be done for medical reasons, such as phimosis, but this is misdiagnosed an INSANE amount. Retards think that since their one year old's foreskin can't retract he's got problems, even thought it's not fucking supposed to.

TL;DR: Men are second-class citizens, and their genitals get mutilated because their mothers want their little slave's cock to conform to her aesthetic preferences.
>>
>>153202

Then don't have it done to your kids. I don't know which country you're in, but in US it is a choice.
>>
>>153203
>but in US it is a choice

Not that anon, but it might as well not even be a choice considering how a lot of doctors will shittalk you and make you feel like you're the worst parent in the world if you don't do it and some of them will even do it anyway.
>>
>>153076
>This disgusting brainwashed womyn sounds like one of them misogynistic MRAs with her talk about "Hurrr boys are not protected"
No she isn't. stop the strawman falacy, please.
>>
>>153101
Yes? What's the issue? CONSENT is the fucking keyword there.

See pic this pic:
http://www.telltrail.com/uploads/daylight/userfiles/512050813923dc1a56f830e0844eaf66/0ba5438614f272fe3c4e17d03c566e033e03ff38.jpg
It's alright if someone chose to look like this, but done without consent, it's clearly bodily harm. I don't see what's so difficult to understand.

>>153120
>That's modern "equality" for you.
Read the post you quoted, there is no mention of gender.
>>
>>153202
>All forms of FGM are banned,
It's not banned for adult women who want to go through the operation.
>TL;DR: Men are second-class citizens, and their genitals get mutilated because their mothers want their little slave's cock to conform to her aesthetic preferences.
The fuck?
No, it was done because Mr. Kellogs didn't want boy to masturbate. You can blame the puritans, not the mothers.
>>
>>153212
And when the parents give consent to female circ it doesn't matter, it is still illegal in most western countries, same can't be said for the male variant.
>>
>>153215
The two operations aren't equivalent, though, if only for the difference of genitals. The actual term for female is actually Excision and for the male, would be like cutting of the top of the penis instead of the skin.

if women were subjected to something simlar to male circumcision, it would be the equivalent of having their clitoris constantly exposed, not cut off.

Not that I approve but
1. a 1:1 comparison isn't acurate
2. When people bring up male circumcision I tend to notice that it's not so much to promote the end of the practice, which is good, but instead is used as a sort of "there!" to make feminist shut up when they brought up excision, instead of participating to a relatively common outcry. It's used in an attempt to make the other side shut up, instead of helping the cause be known. Which is damaging to everyone.

I have yet to see feminists complain when someone bring up male circumcision that their cause isn't heard enough because of that.
>>
>>153227
Because women get more attention, more protection, more benefits, more funding, more everything.

Glaring example- Cancer. Prostate cancer and breast cancer have nearly identical rates of diagnosis. Yet breast cancer research receives well over THREE times the funding that prostate cancer receives.
>>
>>153207
Then grow a pair and tell them to fuck off. If your wife gives you lip then say let the tike make his own choice at 18.

If you can't stand up for your positions when they come under a little fire, then you might as well just walk into the cuck closet and let Chad tell the doctor no for your wife's son.
>>
>>153258
I want to know in a serious tone. Just how much have you done that isn't bitching on a Vietnamese furry trading board for the cause of male issues?

While there is a lot of issues that get under represented concerning men, a lot of the time the people complaining about said problem don't do shit to get it changed. Meanwhile the female/minority/it half is raising hell by forming clubs, sending in letters to politicians, and being real life trolls. And because those groups have been bitching for years on end, when they finally start making head way into the media, it seems like everyone else (white men) are getting drowned out.
>>
>>153227

>if women were subjected to something simlar to male circumcision, it would be the equivalent of having their clitoris constantly exposed, not cut off.

Yeah, like removing the clitoral hood.

Which is one of the most common forms of female circumcision, and what the Bohra doctors in Michigan are getting prosecuted for RIGHT NOW.

Educate yourself before you keep spreading this misinformation, because I'm sick of correcting it.

>DURRHURR THEY CUT OFF THE CLIT EVERY DIEM GUYZ

No, that's only one form of female circumcision. There are many other forms, including removal of the clitoral hood without removing the clitoris, which is the most common form practiced among Bohra muslims.

The excuse they give to Bohra women who say, "I wish I hadn't been circumcised?"

"But it's just a flap of skin!"

Don't believe me? Here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5F6OT5vwwY

And from a review in a major medical journal

>Ritualistic circumcision involves the involuntary removal of normal, healthy genital tissue from infants and children for religious, societal or theoretical medical benefits. Although the amount of genital tissue removed is variable, the penile prepuce is removed in nearly all male circumcisions, and the clitoral prepuce is removed in a Fourcroy grade 1 female circumcision [9] (see Elchalal, pp.103-108).

>The loss of the prepuce ridged band and the formation of an amputation neuroma are two further complications associated with male circumcision. Although a Fourcroy grade 1 female circumcision would excise less tissue than in a male, this comparison cannot be used to justify female circumcision. Excision of normal, erogenous genital tissue from healthy male or female children cannot be condoned, as the histology confirms that the external genitalia are specialized sensory tissues.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1034.x/abstract

Study this issue before you start typing out shit you don't know about again.
>>
>>153076
>an anon actually thought this was clever enough satire to type it out and solve the captcha
plz stop

>>153213
this. It was started by puritan Christians, and remains legal because feminists have convinced us that men's issues don't matter

>>153227
see >>153202
There are forms of FGM that do less damage than MGM, but are still illegal. This is a blatant sexist double-standard

>>153286
not him but I've actually been involved in the men's rights movement for some years now, including donating money to various causes, signing petitions, participating in email campaigns, calling my congressman, etc. However, the biggest obstacle has been raising awareness and MRAs actually have been very successful at that, considering how much opposition there has been. MRAs are largely responsible for the recent shift in attitudes about circumcision, for example, and a lot of the information that you see being spread on circumcision was dug up by MRAs who spread it to the rest of the internet. We still face an uphill battle because feminists have a LOT of control in our society and have shut down most conversations about men's issues, but see how much awareness there is of men's issues now compared to even a few years ago. Feminists are fighting a losing battle and they know it.

If you haven't yet, checek out http://theredpillmovie.com/, a movie about MRAs that came out and is now on Amazon Prime. And http://circumcisionmovie.com/, a movie about circumcision coming out soon
>>
>>153203
Yeah it's a choice for the parents who really shouldn't make that decision there is nothing wrong with leaving them uncut untill the child it old enough to make that decision for themselves when the parents decide to do it your taking away that decision away from there son fuck the USA and the backwards doctors who push parents to do it for "clenliness" if you take care of your son and make sure to wash it and clean it properly you won't have a problem and btw I speak from experience the doctor and our pediatrician both tryed to push for it the pediatrician more so
>>
>>153282
That was beautiful :') I couldn't have said it better may the kek God bless you
>>
>>153258
Seriously dude do we have to spell it out for you nearly everyone on the planet loves boobs of all shapes and sizes where as only a fraction love ass holes may the kek god smite you for being a imbecile
>>
do Americans still circumsize?
>>
>>153349
Most do because there uniform and they get pressured by doctors and pediatricians most just agree and go along with it I know form experience that I had to go through 3 pediatricians to get one that was ok with it and could answer all of our questions that we had
>>
>>153164
What a fucking champ. I'm grateful every day of my life that my dad didn't allow anyone to mutilate my dick. How much of an acquiescent failure of a father do you have to be to not even allow your son to choose what his own fucking dick looks like? Keep fighting the good fight, anon.
>>
>>153349
yes
1) religious reasons
2) "I was circumcised, so of course my kids will be"
3) American women are degenerates who will openly tell men that she will only have sex with a mutilated penis
4) bullshit "health concerns" that are unscientific
5) American feminism is worse than feminism in most other countries, so only women get to have basic human rights and you're a misogynist for disagreeing
>>
>>153164
Totally agree. I have two boys myself. The first his mom made the decision without my knowledge to circumcised him. My second me and my wife made the decision not to. I am not circumcised. In high school I was really self conscious about it. But, as life went on, and as I got laid, it didn't matter as much. Our doctor told us the benefits about being uncircumcised. And if my son wants to get cut when he is older, he can. Not so with my other son.
>>
>>153203
>don't
If you are not married to the women it's her choice.
>>
>>153203
>it is a choice
It's somebody else's choice, but not your own choice. Which means it's not actually a choice
>>
>>153164
Good on you.
>>
>>153164
holy mother of run on sentences
>>
>>153203
>it is a choice
A choice someone else makes for the kid, not the kid himself. Aren't feminists alwasy so wet for the whole "Her body, her choice!"? Well how about we apply that to all and not just some privileged few that were born with the right genitals?
>>
>>153529
I liken it more to an issue of consent. Obviously a baby can't consent to sex. Hell, legally neither can a 15 year old. But they can consent to medically unnecessary circumcision? Of course not, and no one thinks they can. The issue is the people doing this don't care. Their religious beliefs are privileged enough society let's them get away with permanently mutilating their children. It won't stop until the practice is made illegal, with no exemption for religious beliefs or cultural practices.
>>
>>153329
That hyperbolic bait hooked two people, somehow, so I guess it was clever enough? Kind of terrifying that anyone took it seriously, though.
>>
>>153227
There are different forms of female circumcision, but the most common is the removal of the clitoral hood, directly analogous to male circumcision. But that practice is lumped together with all other forms into "female genital mutilation", whereas removing the foreskin is just called circumcision, totally normalized, and not considered "genital mutilation", which it totally is. When you do it to a male baby, it's business as usual. When you do it to a female baby, it's a crime against humanity.
>>
>>153203
For the parent, not the kid.
>>
>>153282
I think most people get emotional over this topic because the most sensitive parts of their penises were hacked off when they were babies and they had no say in the matter. Women in this country don't understand this pain, but they can cry rivers about what happens to other women in different cultures as they carry out the same rituals they rail against on their own sons. No shit it's a sore spot for a lot of men, literally and figuratively.
>>
>>152967
>bbc.com
>.com

Foreigners painting cock up (pun intended) as conspiracy?
>>
>>153682
>>153601

So clear now.
This thread is more American politically motivated garbage.
With no fucks given if it drags Britain into their filthy mess.
I hope you filthy colonial shits die in nuclear fire.
>>
>>153101
This.
Nobody asked my consent when they cut me off.
>>
>>153529
>Well how about we apply that to all and not just some privileged few that were born with the right genitals?
kek, the entire point of feminism is that they don't want to apply ANY of their beliefs to everybody, just the privileged people with the right genitals (and transwomen now)
See, eg: Rape, Domestic violence ("violence against women"), sexism, traditional gender roles, etc.
The men's rights movement was actually started by feminists who wanted to apply gender equality to all, and obviously you can see how much other feminists hate that idea
>>
>>153601
>most sensitive part
They got the head if their dick cut off? That's not circumcision.

The most devoted anticircumcisim zealots are european anteaters.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.