[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Six baby-faced Florida teens stole a Porsche and $200,000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 1

File: 465led.jpg (72KB, 637x831px) Image search: [Google]
465led.jpg
72KB, 637x831px
Six baby-faced Florida teens, who 'stole a Porsche and $200,000 in burglary and blew the cash on gold teeth, bling jewelry, and sports cars for their moms'

The teens; Rural Scott, 15, Jeremiah Laplace, 15, Michael Bush, 14, Joshua Sargeant, 14, Shomari Smith, 14, and Walter Walker, 16, all from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, were charged with burglary and grand theft this week.

The investigation began after Brett Browning, of North Hutchinson Island, Florida, reported a break-in at his home on April 27.
He told police he returned home to find his garage door open and his 2014 Porsche Cayman - worth $50,000 to $60,000 - was missing.
When he went inside, he found his safe was missing containing his life savings - more than $200,000 cash - along with his .380-caliber Ruger pistol and a revolver.

The group later confessed to the police that they had already spent the cash on flashy jewelry, gold teeth and cars for themselves. Several of them also splashed out on cars for their mom and other relatives.
One of the teens claimed that he used his share of the money to buy mom an $80,000 Dodge Challenger Hellcat and his brother a $25,000 2009 Mercedes C300.
He also bought gold teeth for $11,000; a gold chain for $10,000 and a gold bracelet for $3,500.

Scott, who has been arrested on no fewer than nine occasions since June 2015 for burglary, grand theft, grand theft auto, and criminal mischief charges, told investigators he had called his mother 'and told her about 'hitting' the house' they burglarized.

His mother, Shanika Shorter, responded to police report, by telling Sun Sentinel reporters: 'Do you believe everything you hear?' before hanging up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4645442/Pictured-Six-teens-stole-Porsche-200-000.html
>>
>His mother, Shanika Shorter, responded to police report, by telling Sun Sentinel reporters: 'Do you believe everything you hear?' before hanging up.

He dindu nuffin. He a good boy!
>>
>>152957
Don't be stupid. If you can fathom being an adult and having children...
Why would you ever say something when anything you say will potentially come back to bite you in the ass, legally or otherwise? Don't be an idiot. Nobody responds to press when there's an active investigation going on. She probably just didn't know to say "I decline to comment" or whatever.
>>
I hate blacks
>>
>>152993
Lol not all people are as smart as you anon
>>
>>152997

So does everybody else on the planet. Even other blacks. It's why they kill each other at absurd rates.
>>
>>152993
but anon! i cant write 'i decline to comment' in a minsterly racist impression!
my narritive!
>>
Dipshits all around. But who the hell keeps their life savings in their house in a safe that someone can just pick up and fuck off with?

also
>buying a cayman
>>
>>153015
90% of safe owners don't bolt it to the ground
>>
>>153016
Then at least buy a heavy one that can't be carried off by some gay ass teens. OR at least consider keeping part of your savings in another place. Hard to feel sympathy for stupidity.
>>
>>153017
>haha, what an idiot having nice things and getting robbed!
>>
>>153018
What a bootlicking little wannabe kyke you must be. Sad fucking existence.
>>
>>153019
Only Niggers and Commies use the term "bootlicking". Which one are you? Maybe both?
>>
>>153024
Sounds like someone's been called a bootlicker before and it strikes a nerve.
>>
he's probably insured
>>
>>153015
a very dumb drug dealer
>>
>>153015
>buying a cayman
Right, motherfucker should have bought a 1M
>>
Baby Faced? What kind of baby? A baby gorilla?
>>
>>152993
>She probably just didn't know to say "I decline to comment" or whatever.

She also apparently didn't know how to ask; "how is it possible that you are buying me an $80,000 car, my 14 year old son?"....
>>
if Black people hate racism so much, then why do they still do this kind of things,
>>
>>153713
They just can't help it. Their small impulsive monkey brains go into autopilot when they see something that can be stolen.

And the main reason blacks hate racism is because they are genetically inferior.
>>
>>152993
You're so stupid. I expected better from a /newsman/ but I guess idiots will be at every corner.

see >>153708
>>
>>152997
We hate you.
>>
>>153734
I never stole anything, faggot.

Funny.

So are you when 14/88 jackasses like yourself don't even control anything in your country or economy. Have fun with your low IQ and your kike cucked nation.
>>
>>154063
You didn't understand what point he's trying to make. Read it again moron. He's not saying the mother was unaware the money was stolen. There's your hint.
>>
>niggers steal something

I'm surprised and shocked.
>>
>>152956
>One of the teens claimed that he used his share of the money to buy mom an $80,000 Dodge Challenger Hellcat and his brother a $25,000 2009 Mercedes C300.

How does this work? Some shifty looking teen walks into a car dealership with 80k in cash and that doesn't raise any red flags?
>>
Not surprised the mom would defend their actions. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree after all. Dumb fucking savages
>>
>>153028
Agreed what's wrong Anon? Can't handle an itty bitty insult like that hmm? If not then you don't belong on 4 Chan. This is where all of the hate on the internet originates from, if you can't handle being called a bootlicker than I suggest you leave 4 Chan now and don't come back.
>>
$200,000 in cash..... what's he up to?
>>
>>152956
>six baby-faces steal a car

You mean... six Baby Drivers.
>>
>>155096
>$200,000 in cash..... what's he up to?

Locked in a safe in the garage with two handguns, and he claims it's not some emergency fund, but his *life savings*??? I gotta ask if he's a nigger too -- usually nigs rob houses in their own neighborhood or neighborhoods that are familiar, and they have to scope the place first. I bet a thousand bucks this guy's in the drugs biz (dealing, making, accounting, or something else more white-collar?) and that's how the kids found out who he is and that he would have likely hard cash in his house.
>>
>>154964
Land of the free
>>
>>153016
Bolts are easy to cut. Honestly the guy should have used safety deposit boxes. I wonder how the mother is not brought up on accomplice charges after getting an $80K car given to her by a 14 year old and not reporting it.
>>
>>155250
Bolts aren't easy to cut when they're through the safe floor into steel plate or concrete. It's impossible to get a tool under there to cut with.

If you don't bolt it down, you might as well not even have a safe. As retarded as this guy was, he probably didn't have insurance on any of it either.
>>
>>155532
>If you don't bolt it down, you might as well not even have a safe.

Eh, I have a small safe with some important docs and such in it. Won't stop anyone from stealing it, but it is fire resistant so if my house burns down, the contents will be safe.
>>
>>155541
That's perfectly fine, but the context itt is theft, not fire.
>>
Why would you leave /pol/ just to circle jerk about the same shit on another board?

Can't get enough attention now that the board is so busy?

Enjoy having pretend conversations with each other you reddit refugees.
>>
>>154887
>we
I'm afraid you're on your own for this one. This board is property of /pol/, and will always be property of /pol/.
>>
>>155554
/pol/ is pretty left these days. You can no longer freely discuss Nigger news there.

This is why we came here.
>>
>>155562
No board can thrive long before children ruin it. This one is bad enough already with the commies spreading propaganda in every thread.

Is that what you're intending to do, as well?

If you want to create a bubble and watch reruns all day, I can't stop you.

Try to understand that we all know about this shit already. Quit talking about this as if you're educating people. I don't need any kind of propaganda from fucking school aged homebodies.
>>
>>155541
A fire resistant safe won't stop what's inside from burning if the temperature raise high enough for long enough, as it does if the whole house burns down.
It can protect if there is a small fire and the firemen are there quick enough.
>>
>>153586
this. good point.
>>
>>155173
I know that area well. It is right near a nigger town called Ft. Pierce where there is easy access to the turnpike and US1. So the niggers go along major roads to get to nigger-safe places, where they then rob adjoining white areas. One moral to the story is to avoid easy-access by highway places where niggers can get to you too easily to bash you or your property. Most niggers given the chance will revert to nasty nigger thieves and ruin anything civilized. The individual interests of niggers is all that matters to them. No respect for other.
>>
>>152956
I'm retarded with this kind of shit, but does Brett Browning get reimbursed for what was stolen through his insurance? all 250,000-260,000?

I just cannot imagine having your entire life savings just taken by some fucking children.

I don't hate blacks I just feel bad for the guy they stole it from tbqh
>>
>>156359
if i'm correct, he does not get anything back. they can't sue these teens as per the law. unless the victim has some really good lawyers, he's going to have to live with getting robbed for the rest of his life.

that's real life for you.
>>
>>153009
It's like they kill each other more than any other outside group and yet they get cry 'muh racism' at every opportunity to the point where no one will ever believe them again. But, hey, they got 0bama and billary to give them the victimhood status they so crave.
>>
>>156359
Depends on the plan. I've been burgled and got compensated pretty well for what was taken.
>>
>>158664
Who'd you contact to get compensated?
>>
>>152956
>baby-faced
more like baby brained
>>
>>155557
Keep telling yourself that you red-pilled shill

Here's some bait: IQ has no basis for measuring intelligence, and there is no peer-reviewed and accepted research pointing towards blacks' intelligence being "inferior" when compared to whites
>>
>>152956
This is why I'll never buy an expensive car.
Also,
>allowing feral animals to have citizenship
>>
>>160130
And that's why all Nigger countries are thriving and all white countries are shitholes.
>>
When will humanity finally say enough is enough with these stupid Niggers and put them back in the zoo where they belong.
>>
>>152956

The "share" icon next to each mugshot made me giggle.
>>
>>160154
>raysist
>muh colonialism
>muh opression
Pick any/all for the response most faggots go with.
>>
>>159490
Your insurance.
>>
thats cute I remember when I had my first beer
>>
a month in juvie will set them straight
>>
>>155083
>4 Chan
>le edgy secret club mentality

Fuck off newfag.
>>
These are kids... and this is Florida.
>/EndThread

>Also I never visit /pol/. Everyone here seems to love saying Nigger and other racial slurs to bad yall asses wont say that shit in IRL
>>
>>160156
When you lose your virginity and get since of intelligence and stop being blindly racist.
>>
Ho lee fuk, the /pol/ shill meme is real
>>
>>160839
In real life we call them "Inner City Youths". Everyone knows you mean Niggers.
>>
Test
>>
>>160839
Yeah, keep thinking that
>>
>>160177
>>160154
Colonialism ruins ethnic homogeneity. I'd expect /pol/acks to understand that ethnic homogeneity produces stable societies but I forgot that you're all brainlets
>>
>my mom lives in poverty and I'd like to help her out with this large sum of money I have. What should I do?
>I know, I'll buy her a sports car that does 15/20 mpg
I know he's just a kid, but come on!
>>
>>160932
blacks lack the frontal lobe brain structures that enable long term thinking
https://whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
>>
Niggers gonna nig
>>
>>160937
>wordpress
>>
>>152957
Works for trump, why can't she get away with that deflection?
>>
>>160916
>Because African countries were so stable before Whites came
Fucking retard
>>
>He also bought gold teeth for $11,000; a gold chain for $10,000 and a gold bracelet for $3,500.

I didn't even know black people were still into stupid shit like that. Must be a really southern thing, because even when I was in High school, no black kid gave a shit about that.
>>
>>163017
Of course they still are. And they always will be, because it's nothing cultural ,it's genetic. They lack the brain structure responsible for abstract and long term thinking.

Read this.
http://archive.is/ByPyR
>>
>>163019
Didn't ask for your shitty racist commentary.
It's obviously related to hip-hop culture else the thought of buying gold teeth would have never been formed. Same as how sagging pants was a thing in early to mid 2000's, yet no one does it anymore.(Florida may be the exception)
>>
>>163021
ok if you want to stay ignorant than I can't help you. You are probably a Nigger yourself so it's hopeless anyway.
>>
>>163017
>Smoke pot
>Get arrested by police
>They take weed, weapons and cash (because drug trafficking)
>They give back "jewellery"
>Go to first pawn shop, sell gold for its weight
>Have money to buy drugs and guns
That was the idea behind wearing a gold ingot around the neck.
>>
>>163019
So Trump is a nigger with orange skin?
Congratulation on your first black president!
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.