[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Samaritan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4686.jpg (167KB, 750x909px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4686.jpg
167KB, 750x909px
>Good Samaritan who helped toddler find her parents is assaulted by the two-year-old's father who thought he kidnapped her and dubbed a 'child predator' on social media

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4643834/Good-Samaritan-falsely-dubbed-child-predator-flees-town.html
>>
>>152657
This is why you don't get involved or call the proper authorities to handle the situation. Still, there should be some sort of compensation he can seek depending on how badly his reputation was damaged.
>>
>Florida man
that tells you everything you need to know. dumb fuck parents who can't even keep track of their goddamn kid. furthermore, the kid was in the dugout where there were other people who just ignored it and let it wander away. she should be so lucky to get any kind of adult attention even if it is from a predator. at least he'd show her some love
>>
Each white male on earth is a rapist and pedophile.
>>
>>152657
Wonder how the parents reacted when the found out the truth.
>>
>>152657
This is racist. What did Samaritans ever do, now they're the butt of every help somebody meme since Jesus.
>>
>>152657
Well I could understand the father punshing the unknown adult guy walking around with your little kid and it seems the guy himself doesn't blame the father for it. What I absolute despise however is this fucking social media witch hunt, shit like this has been out of hand for a while now, people thinking they could take the law into their own hands and act like judge and jury applying the good old fashioned dogma of guilty until proven innocent and even if proven innocent still believe he is guilty.
>>
>>152682
They continued their stupidity.
>>
How much you want to bet the father and mother got off Scott free?
>>
Lol
What father loses his daughter
>>
>>152657
The child really should be taken into custody. The parents certainly aren't capable of taking care of her.
>>
That's not what a Good Samaritan is, I wish people would start using it correctly.
A Good Samaritan is someone who helps another when he wouldn't be expected to because they're supposed to be enemies.
>>
>>152991
RIGHT?!?
>>
>>152991
The meaning of a word changes over time, that may have been true in the past, but it isn't now.
>>
father sounds like he's projecting and had something to hide
>>
>>152945
It says right there he isn't going to press charges.
>>
>>152674
you lost me there at the end
>>
and this is why i dont get involved with children.
>>
>>152680
And many have no idea
>>
>>152682
they literally just doubled down and justified themselves for their actions
>>
>>152991
>when he wouldn't be expected to
thats about right.
safer to let kids get abducted by real pedos then help them and get accused of being a pedo yourself.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.