[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW YORK: CHINESE IMMIGRANT SOLD HOT DOGS MADE WITH REAL DOG MEAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: chinese-hot-dog.jpg (69KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
chinese-hot-dog.jpg
69KB, 600x315px
Xi Ping Chow, a 57-year-old Chinese immigrant, has been arrested by the NYPD this week after authorities were informed that the man was making his own hot dogs with the meat of stray dogs in the area.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/new-york-chinese-immigrant-sold-hot-dogs-made-with-real-dog-meat/
>>
>>152450
Glad it was real and not that fake dog meat they try to sneak past us
>>
>>152450

Dude it's way worse than that:

>NYC food inspectors were anonymously tipped on Chow’s operation which possibly involved recuperating dead dogs in dumpsters of the Animal Care Centers all over the city report officials.

>Sixteen other family members are also under investigation as they were currently volunteering in nine different Animal Care Centers in the New York City area and suburbs have confirmed authorities.

Literally yanking dog corpses out of the dumpster, and possibly even conspiring to have animals euthanized. On the other hand:

>Chow’s wife, Hu-Wen Zhao, believes the owner of the hot dog stand on the other side of the street has conspired against her husband to shut down his business.

>“He always jealous because my husband’s hot dogs taste better, people always come buy Chow Chow hot dogs,” explained his wife to reporters in tears.

Though I doubt they would arrest him without evidence, and the word of the guy across the street who has a financial imperative to drive the other guy out of business would not be sufficiently strong evidence to get a warrant for arrest. From the rest of the article:

>Killing dogs and cats for meat is still legal in 44 U.S. states but in the state of New York it is expressly prohibited for “any person to slaughter or butcher domesticated dogs or domesticated cats to create food, meat or meat products for human or animal consumption.”

>Xi Ping Chow immigrated to the United States in 1996 and has had a hot dog stand license in the Brooklyn area for the past 18 years. Some experts estimate he could have sold over a million of his hot dogs to date.
>>
>>152450

i love chinese. they are best businessmen in USA.
>>
>>152450
Well I mean they are called HOT DOGS. Only natural they should be made with dog meat.
>>
>>152488
ACKSHUALLY

when they were first invented and sold in Coney island, they were called "Red Hots"

the name "Hot Dog" was used half jokingly because they were unknown processed meat in a tube, but the name stuck, and thats what everyone calls them now
>>
in China, dogs are eaten like any other meat. especially by lower class poor people

its up there with the fucked up shit they eat, along with gutter oil.

which is why the wife just cant comprehend why he's in trouble. to her it's just "oh that other guy is jealous!" and not "because we use real fucking dogs"
>>
>>152450
So beautiful, I clapped.
>>
>>152456
>people always come buy Chow Chow hot dogs
loooool
>>
God I fucking hate chinks, they're worse than turkroaches.
>>
>>152456
I mean, if he was in business for 18 years, the hot dogs must've tasted okay at least.
>>
>World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

And as usual, no one is calling out ACTUAL fake news. What has this board come to?
>>
>buying street food from chinese immigrants
Not even once
>>
>>153558

>About Us:

>World News Daily Report is an American Jewish Zionist newspaper based in Tel Aviv and dedicated on covering biblical archeology news and other mysteries around the Globe.

>Our News Team is composed of award winning Christian, Muslim and Jewish journalists, retired Mossad agents and veterans of the Israeli Armed Forces.

>We are based in Tel Aviv since 1988 where are published more then 200,000 copies of our Daily Report paper edition everyday.

This is fucking amazing.

>FAQ:

>Where do you find all this extremely well researched and credible information?

>Our News Team counts members fluent in more then 12 languages. We thus have access to thousands of newspapers around the world and choose information we feel is of interest to the Christian, Muslim and Jewish zionist community worldwide.
How can I help your organization in its ever lasting quest for knowledge?

>If you wish to help our cause please visit our sponsors websites if you like their products and contribute to help us spread YHWH’s wisdom to the miscreants of the world.
Why are Israelis God’s chosen people?

>Israel’s character as the chosen people is unconditional, as it says in Deuteronomy 14:2

>“For you are a holy people to YHWH your God, and God has chosen you to be his treasured people from all the nations that are on the face of the earth.”

10/10, best news satire site.
>>
>>152456
>people always come buy Chow Chow hot dogs
What are things I don't want my wife to say when I'm dragged off to jail.
>>
>>152450
So who are those 6 states where it is legal?
>>
>>152450
now thats what i call a hot dog
>>
>when the stereotype is just right
>>
>>153843
that america is the land of extreme shame
>>
>>152493
This.

Also
>Chow Chow Hot Dogs
>Chow Chow=dog
>Chow=eat
This shits all over the place, like some mad synchronicity god on space crack.

captcha: crisp venus
>>
Meat etars are so kosher.
How can you claim animal sympathy while buying meat?
>>
I feel relieved that I didn't get to eat a street dog when I visited NY!
Also, the pizza is overrated.
>>
>>152450
>>152456
>tfw you can't tell the difference between jokers like 'the onion' and regular news because there isn't any
>>
>>152456
I can only assume they bought a few and tested them on several occasions to confirm he was using dog meat. Still, it does seem unlikely that he would be able to harvest and prepare enough meat to satisfy demand. It will be interesting to see if any more information comes out as the case develops
>>
>>153976

Or it's a satirical article and you've been taken in.
>>
It doesn't get much better than this!
>>
>>153422
Thats just how non-whites are
>>
>>152450
An improvement, I'd say, given the average quality of hotdog stalls in NYC
>>
>>152456
>people always come buy Chow Chow hotdogs
>Chow Chow
>made with real dog
My fucking sides
>>
>>154218
well at least they can't be accused of false advertising
>>
now I'll never get to try this elusive Chinese dog meat food
>>
>>157062
chinks, gooks & nips are some nasty, yello assed manlet niggers
>>
http://www.snopes.com/hot-dog-dog-meat/

>2017
>Falling for fake news
>>
>>157073
>Snopes
>>
>>157074
>worldnewsdailyreport
>>
>>152456
>Chow Chow hot dogs
fucking lmao

can't make this shit up
>>
>>152490
>when they were first invented and sold in Coney island, they were called "Red Hots"

You'll still see this in upstate NY and NJ. Restaurants that haven't changed in 60-70 years, like Texas Hot.
>>
Don't New York hipsters always scream about getting organic, free range meat?
>>
Disgusting! But yeah I've never heard of 'worldnewsdailyreport.com', so is this fake news or what?

I'll open the link and examine now.
>>
>>152450
>buy hot dog
>be surprised when your hot dogs main ingredient is dog
are americans retarded? is this the same reason why americans only drive automatic cars?
>>
>>157834
This
>>
>>152456
>Killing dogs and cats for meat is still legal in 44 U.S. states

I find this as funny as the story.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.