[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CNN producer caught admitting the network’s the Russia scandal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 1

File: ba6.jpg (74KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
ba6.jpg
74KB, 960x768px
Project Veritas Undercover Investigation: CNN Producer Admits Network Hyping ‘Mostly Bullsh*t’ Trump-Russia Scandal for ‘Ratings’

“Could be bullshit. I mean, it’s mostly bullshit right now,” the CNN producer, John Bonifield, said in a video O’Keefe’s Project Veritas released on Tuesday, when asked about his thoughts on the Russia investigation. “Like, we don’t have any giant proof. Then they say, well there’s still an investigation going on. And you’re like, yeah, I don’t know. If they were finding something we would know about it. The way these leaks happen, they would leak it. They’d leak. If it was something really good, it would leak…. The leaks keep leaking and there’s so many great leaks, and it’s amazing. I just refuse to believe that if they had something really good like that that wouldn’t leak because we’ve been getting all these other leaks. So, I just feel like they don’t really have it but they want to keep digging. And so I think the president is probably right to say, like, look you are witch hunting me. You have no smoking gun. You have no real proof.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/26/project-veritas-undercover-investigation-cnn-producer-admits-network-hyping-mostly-bullsht-trump-russia-scandal-for-ratings/
>>
Fun little vid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
>>
>brietbart
Yeah sure lol sounds totally legitimate.
>>
It is a business. What did you expect? This is to be expected, but I'm glad it is finally out there explicitly. Better question is why this is not trending across all social media?
>>
>>152280
>If they were finding something we would know about it. The way these leaks happen, they would leak it. They’d leak. If it was something really good, it would leak…. The leaks keep leaking and there’s so many great leaks, and it’s amazing.

I think Trump is leaking holy shit.
>>
>>152339
Because it's brietbart and thus worthless sensationalist trash, or even lies.
>>
>>152336
>>152342
There's a video link in the thread. The Russia narrative, and CNN, are over.
>>
>>152342
you can look at the video yourself, you can see the CNN guy speak with your own eyes
>>
>>152342
The cognitive dissonance is so strong on the left that video proof is unbelievable to them
>>
>>152343
>The Russia narrative, and CNN, are over.
Say the increasingly nervous Trump supporter for the hundredth time.

https://www.wired.com/2017/06/putin-russia-hackers-election/
>>
>>152350
There is quite literally a video in this thread where a CNN producer admits that they have no proof.
>>
>>152350
This is actually getting interesting for me, it's like watching how a bug reacts to poison spray

Keep going, I want to see how many bs excuses/dodges/deflections you can come up with
>>
>>152336
Watch the video?
>>
>>152350
We have a CNN producer saying,it's probably complete bullshit, they have no proof whatsoever, but they keep pushing it anyway because it's good for the ratings

It simply CANNOT get more obvious than this. You are the kind of guy Yuri Bezmenov warned us about.
>>
>>152368
1. The guy who made the video, James O' Keefe, is known for selectively editing his videos to push his agenda. Project Veritas is in fact the fake news, as in news designed to be harmful.

2. That "producer" works for the CNN Health division, so the implication that he is related to the News division and is responsible for putting on the Russia stories is incorrect. He has no control over that at all and I doubt he knows anything about the CNN reporters working on the Russia stories.

3. The special counsel assigned for investigating Trump was put into place by a Trump appointee. So, if this is a witch hunt, it is because Rod Rosenstein thinks Trump is a witch.
>>
>b-but muh editing
What kind of context do you expect to find for this to not be damning?
>>
>>152385
>is known for selectively editing his videos to push his agenda.
We'll be waiting for your proof that this video was edited in such a way. Note: accusations of "Russian style video editing" will not be accepted. Thank you.

>What kind of context do you expect to find for this to not be damning?
"We have to condemn and forget about it first before we can find out if it's true or not."
>>
>>152385
Idk how you can spin anything he's ever posted, they are cut and dry
>>
>>152336
>>152342
>>152350
>>152385
>my feelings
>the safe spaces do nothing
>>
This is like asking a new air force recruit whether or not there's aliens hidden in Area 51. He might work for the same organization that operates A51, but he's sure as shit not going to know what's actually going on in there, so his answer is pointless as evidence.

Remember also that the Republicans control all three branches of government and are running three different investigations (Mueller's, the senate's, and the house's). If there is literally nothing behind this story, then why are there so many investigations that are operating under the leadership of the president's own party? These organizations also have way more knowledge of the investigation than any news group does.
>>
>>152437
i cant even
>>
>>152437
???
>>
>>152437
>If there is literally nothing behind this story, then why are there so many investigations that are operating under the leadership of the president's own party?

Because involving Comey meant involving everything to do with Comey and the Hillary investigation. Hillary, Lynch, Podesta, and of course Comey himself are all now being investigated. Obama is most likely next, hence why he's been spending most of his time since January lying low in East Asia.

>These organizations also have way more knowledge of the investigation than any news group does.
Which is why said news groups are continually having to post corrections and retractions and admit they don't actually have evidence of collusion despite their fervent claims.

You're witnessing an attempted coup by the IC community and MSM blow up in their face. People have been convicted on treason and sedition charges for far less.

Hope you're not culpable :^)
>>
>>152438

>i cant even

So are the Republicans in on this witch hunt? Is Rosenstein working against both of his bosses by selecting special counsel? Are they all conspiring against Trump? What can't you even?

CNN certainly doesn't have much to report on because if these investigations are doing their jobs correctly they shouldn't be leaking in the first place (the assumption that the "big" evidence would leak is sort of flawed: anything that wold be considered critical would be under even tighter wrap, thus increasing risk for the leaker because of the limited pool of people in the know). As such it's definitely CNN making a big deal with little knowledge, but to go as far as to say all three investigations are fake based on CNN's ratings-driven reporting is going quite a bit too far. And again, this guy isn't directly associated with the CNN branch that actually knows anything, everything he says is hearsay.
>>
>>152342
>>152336

>hurr durr breitbart so it's false

A five second google search would show you that this video has been verified by multiple sources.

Stop being retarded and accept the facts: You got fucking bamboozled by the Russia scare. You allowed your confirmation bias to control your thoughts and fool yourself into believing a bullshit story. Deal with it.
>>
>>152442
For all the facade,
Clintons have always been closer to trump than the republican party.
They almost tore in half because of him, remember?
>>
>>152440

>It's all a witch hunt against Trump!
>To counter, let me bring a witch hunt against every high ranking Democrat!
>and the ENTIRE intelligence community!
>and the MSM!
>It's not a witch hunt as long as my enemies are the target!

You have to admit you are painting a much more remarkable conspiracy that would require a registered Republican FBI head, who contributed to sinking Clinton's campaign (not that she needed help) and implicating Lynch, to have been working with both of those women to create a fabrication that the Russians were messing with the US election. That is way too many pieces that hate each other working together.

I personally don't think Trump colluded with jack shit; he's either smart enough to not get directly involved or sufficiently ignorant of backhanded shit some of his more shady associates might have been pulling. He is, however, his own worse enemy. In firing Comey he brought an obstruction of justice investigation against himself. If he really wanted the Democrats to hang themselves, he should have just let the investigation complete successfully in a year's time, release that he had nothing to do with anything, and reap the political headwind that could have catapulted his party to a minimized 2018 midterm loss (all Presidents lose in the midterms, it's just that popular Presidents lose less, and being found innocent would have boosted his popularity).

Hell, strangely enough this might turn into the Russians planting false evidence to make Trump's campaign look like it was colluding because it would weaken the fuck out of both parties (Democrats for chasing a false lead, Republicans for being completely complacent with a foreign power meddling).
>>
>>152342
You're a good little shill arent you?
>>
>>152442
I just can't
>>
/leftynews/ is in full on denial, it seems
>>
>>152280
>Produce who makes health related stories and isn't even involved in political ones says "I think it's bullshit and I don't think they have anything substantial right now."

It's fucking nothing
>>
>>152354

NO ONE HAS HAD ANY PROOF. THAT HAS BEEN DETAILED IN THE OWN MEDIA OUTLETS OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

NO CREDIBLE MEDIA OUTLET CLAIMED TO HAVE SMOKING GUN PROOF IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM, WITH INTERVIEWS EVEN DICTATING SO.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY CANNOT REPORT ON STORIES OF INTEREST. OPENING UP BACK CHANNEL COMMUNICATIONS TO A FOREIGN STATE, LEAKING TOP SECRET INTEL TO A FOREIGN STATE, PERJURING YOURSELF OVER COMMUNICATIONS WITH A RUSSIAN AGENT ARE ALL STORIES THAT ARE WORTH REPORTING ON.

THEY COULD BE LIKE FOX NEWS AND JUST KEEP REPORTERS ON AIR EVEN AFTER RETRACTING STORIES. THEY WERE OUSTED AND THEY SHOULD'VE BEEN JUST LIKE ANY NEWS ORGANIZATION SHOULD DO IF THEY WANT TO KEEP ANY SHRED OF CREDIBILITY.

IT'S QUITE TELLING THAT TRUMP FAGGOTS HAVE TO SUBVERT TO HISTORY REVISION AND STRAWMAN THE OTHER SIDE TO CLAIM A "WIN" AND THIS WHOLE STORY UTTERLY REEKS OF DESPERATION FROM TRUMPTARDS SWEATING LIKE A PIG TRYING TO CONVINCE THEMSELVES THAT THEIR CANDIDATE ISN'T BAD.
>>
>>152498

>hahaha this whole post reeks of libtard desperation
>lefty denial that anything wrong happened!
>fake news! you just can't get over the fact!
>CNN is fake news
>dude but the media always reports on man
>james o keefe is a very reliable source
>hahaha you're greentexting your own responses? desperate meta faggot!

Now that we got that out of the way, back to your regular scheduled programming.
>>
>>152498

I find it ironic to the umpteenth degree that righties will pounce on CNN/MSNBC soundbites from Intel committee members that say there is no proof, yet suddenly claim that CNN WAS SAYING THERE WAS PROOF ALL ALONG!

So sad and pathetic. A huge ruckus from this O'Keefe faggot that lost credibility half a decade ago let alone before the election. Let them point at this video and say "SEEE????" for a week or two and we'll get right back at it as usual.
>>
>>152501
It's sad and pathetic people still defend these programs and continue to believe anything that they release

CNN is fucked. Nothing you can say is going to rebuild their reputation
>>
>>152508

Fuck off Russian shill.

Low investment desperate shill bait gets a low investment response.
>>
>>152508
Same could be said about Fox News.
>>
>>152280

James O' Keefe is a compulsive liar. He has spent nearly the last decade embroiled in journalist corruption, filing for bankruptcy, getting sued for defamation, paying massive settlements for people suing him, spending time on probation, and editing videos to create hyper spin.

Already we've learned that this video that this "senior producer" is actually an underling in the 3,000 employee stronghold of CNN with the title of "senior health producer". Ultimately reeking of the stunt he pulled weeks prior to the election by interviewing sub-regional employees of the DNC trying to hurt Clinton who were ultimately fired. Why anyone continues to take him seriously (and better yet have the White House push his video) is beyond me.
>>
wonder what is going happen next
>>
>>152517
>Doesn't like CNN
Guess he must be a Russian shill, good call ShareBlue buddy
>>
>>152533

Conveniently stopped reading after the first sentence, I see.

Back to 1st grade literacy with you.
>>
>>152535
>Condeceding snarky cliche response

Ah yes, I see you've completed lefty ShareBlue response and quips training, so good to see a fellow online
>>
>>152537

Well as long as we both know it's a low investment conversation feel free to continue. ;)
>>
>>152280

>CNN is fake news!

Source?

>a guy who spent his entire career spewing verified fake news!
>>
>>152550
What in the video was fake? People claim it was chopped up or taken out of context (which is a common tactic in ANY news outlet today btw) but nothing he said or any previous video he's released has revealed any specific instances of this.

In fact he's won every legal battles thrown at him
>>
>>152554

If by "winning" you mean settling for exorbitants amount of cash, paying $100,000 in settlement dollars to ACORN employees after alleged invasion of privacy.

He tried seduce a CNN employee (and failed in spectacular fashion) and paid a five figure settlement.

Project Veritas members have tried to incite violence at rallies using bribery.

Story after story after story is him pulling sleaze ball tactics for hyper spin.

I could go on:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O%27Keefe#cite_note-Time2-4
>>
>>152566
Yeah but what parts of the videos were fake
>>
>>152568

I'm not going to be drawn into your manufactured controversy about a 32 year old child traipsing across America with a camera. In any sensible scenario the guy would be forgotten, as he has so many times in the decade past. If I had to wager it was probably brought up to a few officials at CNN who rolled their eyes, issued the statement that they welcome contrasting opinions within the administration and are not even aware desperate righties across the nation are typing frantically on Facebook trying to get people to believe them.

This is typical righty ideology. You realize you are probably incorrect so it's better to at least manufacture the controversy and let people second guess themselves rather than engage in a constructive discussion. Feel free to continue banging your fists on your keyboard. You've already convinced yourself I'm a Russian/DNC/Podesta/Hillary/leftist shill with a scripted narrative so engaging in this manufactured discussion is unwarranted. It's sad and pathetic.

I already sourced a link the Wiki footnote alleging doctored videos, with 3 other footnotes by the claim on the page itself. His whole Wiki page is damning in and of itself:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O%27Keefe
>>
>>152573

In addition to my above comment, to play devils advocate; I don't like cable news. I don't like CNN/MSNBC/FOX and they are bad for journalism. I support the right to host the medium, but wish they would do everyone a favor and stop bloating their network because 24/7 is too much time to fill apparently.

I'm not going to sit back, however, and be lectured by James O Queef about journalist integrity when the guy has yet to share any of his own.
>>
>>152573
So you're going to call him a fraud, and yet dodge the actual content of his video

How very cliche and unsurprising of you. You do yourself a disservice.
>>
>>152280
dont buy into this russian hacking bullshit, the president is not scared with this. straight up no proof
>>
>>152578

I've already sourced CNN's response and my own comments on it in this very thread. It's another fraud hack making videos that will be forgotten in two weeks until 8 months from now when he needs to cash another check from advertisers. Righty desperation is a powerful force that he monetizes pretty well.
>>
>>152591
Why would CNNs response mean anything?

I don't care what they have to say about it. Theyll say anything to get the heat off of their back.

Seriously, address the content. I'd like to see you pick apart the actual video. You're dodging hard and seem to be running out of excuses.
>>
>>152594

I've already detailed my response >>152498

CNN has sponsored talks with senate intel committee members who have directly told the network that there is no solid evidence yet and righties clamor over this sweating BULLETS. Then comes this joke of a human being (see his wiki page) saying what everyone's been saying all along "there is no proof" and the right uses this as "GOTCHA!" moment even though everyone has come to this conclusion a while now.

It's very telling when you have resort to this revisionist rhetoric. The right is DESPERATE for some sort of Trump win and DESPERATE for something that tells them that CNN is fake news. Reporting stories mentioned in my linked post above is NOT fake, not matter how much of a hissy fit you throw. If the story is unsubstantiated, it's retracted and the employees are aptly fired, unlike what happens at "Project Veritas" or breitbart.

Worst of all, this Russian narrative is fed by Trump himself. Anyone with the IQ of a teenager would've sit back and let Mueller conduct his investigation without bringing attention to it. No one's soundbites get more attention than the President's and he keeps bringing it up. He for some reason just cannot wrap around this and continuously shoots himself in the foot time after time after time and his supporters will NEVER see this. Even fucking Neil Cavuto gets this on FOX news.

Trust me anon, I know you've had dwelling ruminations of doubt swirling in the back of your head that you've trouble coming to terms with. You realize on some subconscious level that Trump is a fucking idiot and cannot accept that the left came to terms with this 2 years ago. But if you give in now, your long, arduous odyssey of mental torture will finally come to an end. Give in anon, give in.
>>
>>152618
>CNN sweeps it under the rug

That's reasonable damage control but it doesn't prove anything
>>
>>152618
you still haven't mentioned a single second of the video in question, once. why waste your time writing walls of text if you won't even refute the video in question? You'd save everyone time if you took a step down the pyramid and called everyone right of far left a faggot.
>inb4 doesn't know what an IP counter is
>>
>>152626
>>152627

There they go again, they just keep posting.
>>
>>152631
>Still hasn't addressed the video
>Refers you to CNNs response as rebuttle
>Won't specifically point out any instance in any veritas video that is untrue or made up

This is all they have folks - cognitive dissonance at it's most virulent
>>
>>152640

Look at him go!
>>
>>152280

Why is it not trending everywhere? Because the head of CNN is not an authority on the current investigations. His word means nothing, it's just his opinion.
>>
>>152648

This is classic O'Keefe tactic.

>s-s-some employee way down the chain shared an opinion haha fake news amiright guys. please buy my merchandise
>>
>>152649
>senior supervising producer

Yeah it's basically the janitor.
>>
Come on basic bitch Leftists. even your own side, granted, your radical communist side don't believe the Russian shit.

The radical left are fucking sick of you basic bitch liberals who would rather waste energy on fake news like Russia, which won't go anywhere, when all this time could be spent planning the coming Radical Left Violent Revolution.

Get in lane or shut the fuck up.

FUCKING LIBERALS

THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED
>>
>>152650

He covers medical news you intellectually vapid nitwit.

>>152653

Double the zoloft, buddy.
>>
>>152653
Christ Johnny, it's time to start seeing the shrink again, isn't it
>>
>>152627

It seems to me YOU haven't watched the video. Tell me where it says CNN publishes false stories, at least ones that haven't been retracted, nitwit.

If you're going to chastise them for retracting a story (one that apparently did not go through the full review process), you better chastise FOX and any other media outlets that don't even bother with the retraction process.
>>
>>152661
You're a stooge
>>
>>152568
I would watch the video, but I'm at work
>>
>>152618
Man, just watch the video, and tell us what you think. Your deflection makes the rest of us look bad
>>
>>152714

Take a poop break

https://youtu.be/jdP8TiKY8dE
>>
UPDATE: HOLY FUCK Van Jones himself calls the Russia investigation a "big nothing burger"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs

THIS IS IT CNN IS DEAD AND FINISHED
>>
>>152449
Both Rosenstein and Sessions recommended it. The "obstruction" accusations happened because Trump had a dinner w/ Comey asking him to cut the bullshit and finish up the investigation because the media is throwing mud at him and his staff for benign shit like having conversations with Russian diplomats. On the other hand, Clinton goes full retard and causes a massive cybersecurity incident AND a cover up and Comey was literally Hitler for "re-investigating" when copies of the Bleachbit'd emails are found on Wiener's laptop.
>>
>>152442
>So are the Republicans in on this witch hunt?
of curse they are. they hate him too, just for different reasons
>>
>>152752
He wasn't literally Hitler he was just a dick for pulling the announcement when he did.
>>
CNN should be impeached
>>
>>152573
>using wiki page as evidence

I want reddit to leave.
>>
>>152766

You mean when new evidence came to light?
>>
>>152717

Again, where does the video indicate ANYTHING that CNN is false that hasn't been corrected or retracted? This pathetic attempt at finger pointing and a desperate "gotcha!" moment makes the rest of US look bad.
>>
>>152775

The wiki page is sourced with footnotes, fucking moron.
>>
>>152750
How? He's a contributor. That doesn't mean he gets to choose what gets covered.
>>152732
I watched it (some of it). I don't know what the rest of the video contains, but if all they have to go on is this man's opinion; they don't really have anything. After all, he doesn't work in the political analysis department. Just because he works there, doesn't mean he had all the information on the topic available to him.

Everyone on the right seems pretty quick to try to discredit the media's stories on Russian collusion. All you people seem to have for "evidence" is conspiracies. The CIA, and the president himself have confirmed that the Russians did at least TRY to influence the election
>>
>>152797
Need proof man, not say so. Your correct, this CNN video doesn't prove anything. But it does give a look into the mindset behind the mainstream media mindset on the matter.
>>
>>152810
we do know that the Russians interfered in our election. Donald Trump asked Russia to hack the DNC for Hillary's emails during his campaign. How the fuck can you say that there is no collusion, or (at the very least) a possibility?

The CIA has come out and said that the Russians meddled in our election. Ya boi Trump himself confirmed that Russians meddled in our election in a tweet he made two days ago.

What do you need to hear/see to believe that Trump is a cheating shit?
>>
>>152795
I don't disagree with you, but you look like a stupid cunt when you keep deflecting like you have been
>>
>>152819

[Citation Needed]
>>
>>152822
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0a/ODNI_Statement_on_Declassified_Intelligence_Community_Assessment_of_Russian_Activities_and_Intentions_in_Recent_U.S._Elections.pdf
Scroll down to page 7

Trump Tweet
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/879323238425395200
>>
>>152822
https://youtu.be/gNa2B5zHfbQ

>the absolute madman
>>
>>152819
You are fucking stupid. Lol
>>
>>152840
you are probably a troll
>>
>>152819
No proof, just say so. CIA doesn't have a good track record for honesty so nothing they say helps really.
>>
>>152851
have any more reliable information on Russian hacking? what is it going to take for you people to finally wake up and realize the Russians fucked with our election?
>>
>>152853
Proof?
>>
>>152498
Sweetie, you should take an internet break and calm down.
>>
>>152858
when i do, you just call it "say so". what do you consider "proof"?
>>
>>152861
UHM, SWEETIEEEE
>>
>>152864
Because say so isn't proof, especially from an trustworthy source?

I think that is a fairly logical stance on the matter.
>>
>>152876
YES SWEETIE?
>>
>>152877
Even Trump has admitted the Russians were meddling in our election. Trump also asked the Russians to hack the DNC. Is it too hard to believe when the CIA confirms it as well

Again. WHAT DO YIU CONSIDER "PROOF"?
>>
>The Russians tampered with the election by showing everyone how corrupt the Democrats are!

They helped us dodge a bullet.
>>
>>152908

We were then consequently shot by an even larger bullet realizing how corrupt and unethical Republicans are ;)
>>
>>152889
Meddling is something all countries do, and it doesn't mean hacking.

And Trump shoots his mouth off all the time and the left ignores him or determines he's full of bs when it's inconvenient, I wouldn't hold his say so on a podium either.

The CIA litterally has been caught lying multiple times in the last two decades to Congress, and Clapper revealed they had no solid proof of any Russian hacking other than introspection.

Proof? Show me the files/methodology that the CIA and Crowdstrike used to determine that anyone did anything illegal in the election. The only ones to be outright proven in anything were people involved in the DNC email leaks. Everything else is hearsay and assumptions.
>>
>>152965
The CIA essentially lie about everything, and when they tell the truth its to play into a scheme in which they are lying.
>>
>>152498

>OPENING UP BACK CHANNEL COMMUNICATIONS TO A FOREIGN STATE

But I thought, according to your kind, Trump was colluding with Putin? Why would they need to open up a back channel to communicate if they were in communication this whole time?

>LEAKING TOP SECRET INTEL TO A FOREIGN STATE

According to anonymous sources. Nobody at that meeting said anything was leaked.

>PERJURING YOURSELF OVER COMMUNICATIONS WITH A RUSSIAN AGENT

wat
>>
>>152618

Nigger, this "investigation" has been going on FOR A YEAR. Trump can't have a phone conversation with the President of Mexico without it leaking, yet we've had ZERO PROOF of collusion between Trump and Putin. There was more evidence that Obongo was a Kenyna-born mudslime than there is about Trump colluding with Russia.

You better be trolling.
>>
>>152889

The UK meddled in our election. Or did you forget when Parliament debated banning Donald Trump from entering their country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITM_CwfPRXk

Why aren't you crying about that, faggot? Why aren't you demanding we go to war with them, faggot?
>>
This is entirely because trump wants real news networks
>>
>>152280
> When starting a thread you must include the complete URL of a news article from a credible news site (for instance, a newspaper, news magazine, or a news TV channel). Blogs and editorial articles are not acceptable news sources.
>breitbart

So glad we have rules around here.
>>
>>152986
Not that faggot, but here we go, you fucking republicuck asshole...

Foreign countries are allowed to debate what they want to do freely. What they're NOT allowed to do is hack into party accounts, edit and release damaging information, all while colluding with said party's informants.

Does this make any sense, faggot? You like that, faggot? That the difference between another country's open internal politics and a country acting outside its own borders secretively is different, faggot? Faggot faggot faggot?
>>
>>153036
Kikebart is infinitely more reliable than Washington Post or NYT
>>
>>153039
...now I'm confused. I'll agree about the post, less so about the NYT (although I've caught them at shenanigans in the past), MSNBC are blatant shills, CNN pisses me off to no end, but...

kikebart? So, you in favor or against, anon? Cuz I'm used to /pol/ using "kike" to smear anything they don't like, but you appear to prefer it to the mainstream, so... whut?
>>
>>153041
They are right about pretty much everything, but a little too pro Jew for my taste.
>>
>>153042
Ah, I see. Nice to see the right is eating itself the way the left is with idiotic infighting over stupid shit.

As someone who's not a fan of either side of the political spectrum, I approve.
>>
>>153039
Maybe on an alternate Earth
>>
Этo зaпaздывaeт
>>
>>152280 CNN has been caught numerous times twisting the story or out right making it up. Communist News Network is right . Yet the sheep believe !
>>
>>153042
>They are right about pretty much everything, but a little too pro Jew for my taste.

No they are not right about pretty much everything. This blatantly false.
>>
Right wing openly fabricating bullshit and then projecting everything that do on every other network, labeling them as uniformly left wing. Trump fabricating magazine covers for the purpose of fooling his clients and blaming other outlets for fake news when they talk about the possibility folks in his campaign worked with the Russian govt in their campaign to influence our electoral process. Then he also projects by claiming the democrats are the ones rigging the election with the conspiracy. Now we know Russia tried to hack our polling process.

Obama realized this misinformation then project strategy but he was wrong to keep knowledge of attempted Russian hacking from the public. He didn't want to play into Trump's strategy since Trump would just say the democrats were inventing exucses to sway the election and then his loss would be illegitimate.

Trump's campaign crafted an unfalsifiable position of victimhood for themselves. If democrats point to evidence of potential wrongdoing, it's evidence of Democrat conspiracy. If they don't they can get away with the same conspiracy they otherwise accuse democrats of.

They put themselves in a position where the contents of the reasons to suspect Flynn or anyone on Trump's campaign of conspiracy are less of a relevant consideration than who it is that makes the accusation, and many Americans have unfortunately not been intelligent enough to see through the BS.
>>
>>153132
Um, Sweetie. ShareBlue isn't allowed on this board
>>
>>153146
The same generation that blamed violent media marylin manson, rap music, video games for their kids' problems are hypocritically consuming destructive misinformation and when others dare call them on it, will insult them and insinuate anti-American conspiracy. Your trashy media is a necessary evil, everyone else's media is anti-national sentiment.
>>
>>153146

>d-d-durrr ur just the opposition!!1!!1!1!!

You people need to be purged.
>>
>>153042
>Global warming isn't real because it's colder in November than in June
>Claims illegals commit 30% of the murders in some states
>Supports this claim with a video of some guy ranting about immigration with no sources cited
Breitbart is shit, and Infowars is just constant insanity/shilling
>>
>>153335
Beta Male Low T Cuck user confirmed
>>
>>153346
Quite the argument there. It takes skill to insult your opponent, instead of citing something that would prove him wrong (for example, since he's attacking the integrity of these sources, an article from one of them that is accepted as factual truth by all comers because it is backed with credible, cited sources). Bravo, thanks for keeping the level of discourse up.
>>
>>153346

Can the kids please leave?
>>
>>153354
Blah blah blah quite the argument, blah blah what poor use of sources blah blah integrity of my sources blah blah bravo I'm a proud feminist blah blah I'm going g to take my girlfriends last name blah discourse
>>
>>153355
No. T_D's here to stay since the shitshow of an election. Welcome to eternal summer.
>>
Why is /news/ being perpetually raided by Reddit and CTR?
>>
>>152350
Everyone admits there is no proof now. Time to move on.
>>
>>153372
because StormFront is trying to expand from /pol/.
>>
>>153489
Wtf is stormfront
>>
>>152819
>Donald Trump asked Russia to hack the DNC for Hillary's emails during his campaign
>Trump jokingly and publicly asks for the emails from Russia
>THIS LITERALLY MEANS THEY'RE COLLABORATING OH GOD THEY'RE GOING TO STEAL MY BRAIN

You'd think if they were really collaborating he could have asked them over the phone or something.
>>
>>153507
The Russian collusion is a democrat manufactured conspiracy. So give them a break. With their little brains this is the best they can come up with.
>>
>>153508
Here here
>>
>>153132
They tried to blame the loss in Michigan on Russian hacking, but they only use paper voting there. Stop trying to throw shit at the wall to see what sticks
>>
>>153513
I don't think there's any limit to the amount of stretching and spinning the left will go to to make themselves the heros and the right the villians.

It's what's been taught in public schools for years. It's what the media blasts non stop. These people may have natural inate left leaning personalities, but a large part of what today's liberals have been taught are essentially propoganda and demonizing of America and it's traditions, values, and culture. Even just normal people are put on the altar of politcal correctness.

More troubling still is the fact that the DNC was synonymous with the KKK all the way into the early 70s. People have short memories.
>>
Who the hell cares about CNN. There are independent investigations, let them do the fucking work and stop listening to the media. Same can be said for the outlets of any political leaning.
>>
>>153506
https://www.stormfront.org/
>>
>>152280
>ITT: Butthurt libs try to save their sacred cow
>>
>>153540
Youre afraid of this? Seems fringe
>>
>>153546
They literally planned and executed a plan to take over /pol/ and succeeded, they also deleted the threads with the plans at the first inkling of those plans being exposed and started counter ops to discredit any one with a screen shot of said plans. Do not underestimate them.
>>
>>153568
They took over pol? Like all the mods are stormfront?
>>
>>153568
>and suceeded.
If they suceed, then we wouldn't have communists threads on /pol/ since they're anti-imperialist in nature (and thus, anti-white).
>>
>>153568

This is 100% fake news and this person is either retarded or a paid shill

One of the mods is a fucking brony. Also, if it were stormfront, then cuck porn wouldn't stay up for hours, while other threads are immediately deleted.

The reverse is very much true though. The mods are full blown SJWs
>>
>>153568
Yeah I just don't think this is true at all
>>
>>153580
>full blown SJWs
If that's the case, then why did we still have white supremacists threads and/or cartoons?

The point is that there's nothing radical about /pol/ on way or another; which is why chanology, occupy wall street, and gamergate are a fucking joke compared to the imperialistic warfare that we have today.
>>
>>153582
I honestly think stormfront and Richard Spencer are government funded groups to make right wingers look like racist nuts. Noone gives a fuck about them, and the news reports on them all the time.
>>
>>153584
More like making the GOP look good in comparison.
>>
>>152280
Russia isn't even a communist country anymore. Your meme is invalid.
>>
>>152280
>There is no proof of the Russian hacking
Do you people not realize that after the break-in at Watergate it took two years to actually build the case into something presentable for an impeachment hearing? It takes time to build up and organize the evidence and they will certainly never leak said evidence to the press if it is actually damning so as to not interfere with the case.
>>
>>153598

The difference is that there was clear evidence of a major crime that was committed. There is no evidence of any laws being broken by Trump or his team.

Libtards are just screaming RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA as if Trump having any relation to them is a crime.

There is zero evidence of Trump colluding with Russia to affect the election and there is zero evidence of him colluding to do anything else illegal with the Russians. This has been stated by multiple government sources now, including Comey.

If anything illegal was going on, it would have been more likely to have been happening while Clinton was SoS and she was colluding with them.
>>
>>153584
Nobody takes richard spencer seriously. The whole "alt-right" thing was a push by hillary a year ago to try and hurt trump. IT just ended up making the alt-right a mainstream movement that still is growing daily.
>>
>>153598
Uh did you read it again? There is no proof of any trump collusion everyone from comey to warner has said that. The whole "we;re getting trump" is over. You're not gonna get trump. You'll be lucky to get flynn or manfort on illegal payments. But this whole "bigger than watergate" nonsense is not happening. The left has even stopped with the obstruction nonsense.
>>
>>153372
what's CTR?
>>
>>153489
haha.
why is that a problem?
>>
>>153513
>>153515
The funny thing about the election the democrats still don't get is that Trump swung 5 blue states by 10 point or more. He would have won even more states without gary johnson.

Gary Johnson got 5 million votes that's almost 4 million more than he got in 2012. If he hasn't been in the picture Trump woudl have gotten MN, NM and maybe CO.

The dems still don't understand what kind of shape their party is in.

Remember by this time in 2009 the GOP had already flipped Kenedies senate seat and other sold blue elections. The dems haven't done a damn thing yet but get moral victories.
>>
>>153582
>white supremacists threads

So threads that dont' tow the leftist party line?
>>
>>153673
"Correct the Record"
It's what you call someone that disagrees with your beliefs. Assuming those beliefs are conservative
>>
>>153679
>threads that don't follow the leftist party line?
that would be a fucking understatement my guy
>>
>>153696
Isn't it a organization?
>>
>>152889
>Even Trump has admitted the Russians were meddling in our election.
Trump's an idiot though. What would he know?

>Trump also asked the Russians to hack the DNC.
That never happened. He told them to release Hillary emails if they had them. Is that what you're talking about? Those have not been released to this day.

>Is it too hard to believe when the CIA confirms it as well
Fuck you. Even Barrack Obama wasn't disingenuous enough to try and sell Wikileaks as a Russian op.

>Again. WHAT DO YIU CONSIDER "PROOF"?
Not a goddamn spear-phishing campaign coming from Ukraine. I don't care WHO thinks it's Russia, I want to know WHY they think it's Russia. They can't claim it's simplicity as a trademark while at the same time claiming it was too technical to be a lone hacking group.

And calling it a hack is disingenuous itself. What kind of hack get's you access to only seven accounts? They had malware ON the servers themselves, that CrowdStrike had to "clean out", but could only access data from select accounts? Why did they refuse FBI access to the servers?

And what the fuck is Gucci2? What is the CIA's current stance on him?

Too fishy. Too botched. Needs more proofs.
>>
>>153038
>What they're NOT allowed to do is hack into party accounts, edit and release damaging information, all while colluding with said party's informants.
Why not?
>>
>>153038

Zero evidence of collusion

The hacks were shillerys fault

Aldo, you're a fucking cuck of you don't think corruption should be exposed
>>
>>153568
>OH NO GUYS RACISTS TOOK OVER /pol/

Wow, stop the presses
>>
>>153749
>Zero evidence of collusion

um sweetie. We're have you been the last 6 months? lol

There has been a new piece of collusion evidence every single day
>>
>>153778

Zero evidence
>>
>>153778
Um sweetie. Where have YOU been the last 6 months? Head up ass?
>>
>>152354
When has CNN ever said otherwise? All they've done is report on stories of interest. All of these stories give massive circumstantial evidence to suggest it happened, but they never claimed to have a smoking gun. This is not a right wing media outlet which just simply tells people what to think about the information. People are making their own conclusions based on the facts that are being reported. The only ones who say he's guilty are the ones who actually read the stories and not just right wing media propaganda.
>>
>>152280
Someone needs to fucking hijack CNN's broadcast signal Max Headroom style as payback bullshit they usually spew and air day in and day out.

It happened to HBO, so why not CNN!?
>>
>>153841
CNN has used manipulative word selection on this story to imply that they was evidence of a crime, but it's true that they only spammed the russia collusion articles because it generated clicks from their primary readership (very anti-trump and partisan liberals)
everyone knows that CNN has this bias on story selection, and all of these detractors of the Russia articles are primarily responding to the said liberals that spammed these articles and this (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections) stupid wiki link here for months as if it was proof of a crime
judge left wing media by the same metric that you judge right wing media or you sound like a partisan hypocrite
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.