[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POLITICS Supreme Court Allows Implementation of Most of Trump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: donald-trump-twitter.jpg (64KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-twitter.jpg
64KB, 1180x842px
https://www.wsj.com/articles/supreme-court-allows-implementation-of-most-of-trump-travel-ban-1498487727

WASHINGTON—The Supreme Court on Monday allowed President Donald Trump’s administration to implement part of its temporary ban on travelers from six Muslim-majority countries and said it would review lower-court rulings that found the executive actions likely unlawful.
>>
(America, fuck yeah)
>>
>>152082
>Hello America i want to visit my sister
>ok
it's completely useless like this
>>
>>152113
>it's completely useless like this
It was useless to begin with.
It never banned travel from countries that actual terrorists come from.
Trump cited the Orlando shooter when pitching the ban, but the shooter is from New York, ffs.
>>
>>152163
Terrorists come from many doors, Ed boy
>>
>>152163
Shooter is from Afghanistan
>>
(Comin' again to save the motherfuckin' day, Yeah)
>>
>>152165
the shooter was born in america. was an american citizen.
>>
>>152163
New York travel ban when?
>>
>>152178
Who hailed form afghanistan via family origins, his father was a pro Taliban shill ffs
>>
>>152165
Are you shitting me he was born in America. Do your research dumb ass.
>>
>>152196
His ethnic origin is afghanistan his culture is poison.
>>
>>152195 oh so how about where your family is from huh. Maybe you have some German in you guess by that logic you would be a neo Nazi huh. Or maybe some Russian or how about we go way back maybe you have some Vikings blood running through you. Feel like going and doing some raping and sacking some villages huh? Dumb ass
>>
I think its a bad policy but I agree that the President has the right to do it.
>>
>>152197
The real poison come from misinformed shitheads like yourself so do is all a favor and go crawl back under your rock and this time stay there
>>
>>152199
Well said and I agree I may not like it but he does have that power. Hey dumb ass >>152196 you see this this is a informed individual unlike yourself.
>>
>>152200
Nice comeback you clearly have nothing to add to the discussion!
>>
>>152198
How many German immigrants do you know are Nazis and commit acts of terror in the name of Nazism

Probably zero because there aren't any

And before you pull some obscure attack that happened in the cold war era, use SCOPE as your perspective
>>
>>152200
>misinformed
You just assume that being informed leads to loving everyone equally becauae you're an idealistic dumbass aka liberal
>>
>>152214
>How many German immigrants do you know are Nazis and commit acts of terror in the name of Nazism
Thought the German immigrants were mostly Jews.

If you want to make a list of countries that have aided terrorist attacks on the US start with you're allies Israel and Saudi.
>>
Not even a drumpf fan but the travel ban and bannon's agenda more generally are definitely positives in my book.
>>
>>152233
Hey dumb ass I'm not anything not a Democrat not a liberal not a conservativeor a fucking republican. Do you want to know what I am I'm a fucking felon who knows bullshit when I see it. I don't have the right to vote but I can sure as hell can see a dumb shit who doesn't take the time to get all the facts. Weather his father or mother was Muslim buddhist Christan or atheist. The fact remains he was born in America that makes him American and your narrow mindedness is just going to hurt more people than help. If you want to be narrow minded like your tiny needle sized dick I suggest you go to pol or b I'm sure the lovely people over there would love to shred your dumb ass to peases. Have a wonderful time dipshit. Oh and welcome to 4 Chan as clearly you don't know what bored you should be on.
>>
>>152236
Oh and before I forget the Germans specificly the Nazis didn't have to be terrorists "emigrates" because they were already at war taking land and killing anyone who opposed them.
>>
>>152277
Too busy terrorising their neighbours.
>>
How to help overthrow a society and increase the inefficiency of others in 5 easy steps:

1. Quote some text from an existing story, historical event, or pleb media video that is easily visualized by a couch potato pleb. Example: "Let's make things better again!"

2. Declare some related fact that is true but which is very difficult to disprove, or makes no sense to be false. For example, "All US citizens want America to be great again!"

3. Link that "fact" to a statement which directly contradicts itself (double bind). It is helpful to make this statement about the thing the pleb visualized in the first step. Purpose of this is to cause confusion in the pleb and force the pleb to spread the double bind.

4. Tie the discursive thought in the double bind to the agenda of the opposing view.

5. Get a Russian hacker who looks vaguely like Vitalik Buterin (who just died, BTW) to write some software to post these steps to Twitter, Facebook or any other social media site who could really give two shits about user rights.

That's it! Be sure to share the loot with your fellow anarchists!
>>
>>152091
This.
>>
>>152198
And you're the expert? The issue is culture not blood. The shooter subscribed to a violent, inbred, jihadi culture.
>>
>>152200
Typical "tolerant" liberal. Nothing but emotional outburst, no content.
>>
What's the point of any travel ban now? 90 days since the passage of the initial ban has long passed. The entire justification for the ban was to stop immigration until the right vetting policies could be put into place.
Where are the new vetting policies? Where is the extreme vetting we were promised would take effect within 90 days of the initial travel plan's implementation?
Is there evidence that Trump has done a single thing but sign things other people put in front of him and watched cable news during the weekdays when he's been in the whitehouse?
>>
>>152163
Two terror attacks last year were from Somali niggers
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.