[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Qur'ans found torn, burned outside California Islamic centers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 1

File: muslim-riots.jpg (30KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
muslim-riots.jpg
30KB, 450x350px
QUR'ANS FOUND TORN, BURNED OUTSIDE CALIFORNIA ISLAMIC CENTERS

>Authorities in California are investigating possible hate crimes after two local Islamic centers have discovered destroyed remnants of Qur'ans outside of their mosques.

The incidents occurred outside the Masjid Annur Islamic Center in Sacramento and the Islamic Center of Davis on Saturday and Friday respectively, according to the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) of the Sacramento Valley.

The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department said that a sheriff’s deputy was waved down by a citizen Saturday afternoon and was led to a burned Qur'an filled with bacon, hanging by a handcuff from a fence.

CAIR-Sacramento Valley Executive Director Basim Elkarra said, “We thank all the officers involved in these investigations for their prompt and professional actions in responding to these troubling incidents.”

“Decisive action by law enforcement authorities sends a strong message of deterrence to anyone who contemplates turning their bigoted views into acts of intimidation,” Elkarra added.

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/06/25/526425/US-California-qurans-hate-crime
>>
>>151916
>hate crime

What's the crime actually? Littering? Hate littering?
>>
>>151917
It's California. Not being a heroin addicted black crippled HIV positive transgender Muslim is automatically a hate crime.
>>
Call it an art installation. Get a grant.
>>
>>151916
Finally a reason to burn bibles again!

Where's my pointy red hat?
>>
>>151922
The kicker is noone gives a fuck enough to kill you for it, so enjoy
>>
>>151917
The Qur'an is sacred to Muslims, and tearing it and burning it and throwing it outside is not not very cool to them, and will trigger them to do crimes themselves.
>>
>>151916
>The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department said that a sheriff’s deputy was waved down by a citizen Saturday afternoon and was led to a burned Qur'an filled with bacon, hanging by a handcuff from a fence.

Clearly this could only have been done by some slavering racist White person….

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/14/nyregion/manhattan-yasmin-seweid-false-hate-crime.html
By CHRISTOPHER MELE
DEC. 14, 2016

Muslim Woman Made Up Hate Crime on Subway, Police Say

An 18-year-old Muslim woman who claimed that three men attacked her on a Manhattan subway this month and tried to pull off her hijab was charged on Wednesday with filing a false report, the police said.

The woman, Yasmin Seweid, a student at Baruch College, was also charged with obstructing governmental administration, the police said. Both charges are misdemeanors.

Ms. Seweid, of New Hyde Park on Long Island, had told the police that three white men screaming “Donald Trump!” attacked her on Dec. 1 on an uptown No. 6 train at East 23rd Street, DNAinfo.com reported.

She told the police that the men had called her a terrorist and that when she tried to move to the other end of the subway car, one of them followed and tried to pull off her traditional head scarf.
DNAinfo reported that she recanted the story on Tuesday and had made it up to get attention because of problems she was having with her family.
>>
>>151936
Being offended by something doesn't give you justification to behave criminally, no matter how offensive said thing is.

We shouldn't appease one group just by how outraged they deem something, it sets a poor social precedent that you can be offensive to one group but not another
>>
>>151916

>possible hate crimes

The authorities in this case need to be fucking lynched. Disgusting sharia law enforcing kikes.
>>
>>151943
muzzies are a protected class in commiefornia anon. They can do no wrong.
>>
>>151943
>we shouldn't appease one group just by how outraged

I agree, so when can we stop appeasing heartland christians. Many current issues are propped up by their outrage, ie immigration and birth control among others
>>
>>152038
What. You want even more immigration you fucking retard? The US has fallen from 90% white to 50% in 40 years already.

If anything immigration should be cut to zero. Brown people deported and only special visa from white countries be allowed.
>>
Haram
>>
>>152038
>wants to reduce the power of religion in the US
>imports immigrants from the least secular regions of the world
>>
>>152038
>I agree, so when can we stop appeasing heartland christians

When is the last time the heartland was "appeased?" Ridiculed, check. Ignored, check. "Appeased?" No, see, that's why Trump got elected. Because they were never respected, let alone "appeased."

>Many current issues are propped up by their outrage, ie immigration and birth control among others

If Mexicans are Christan, explain how immigration is religiously-based outage? Birth control is a matter of a single method for them (Catholics are still a distrusted minority in the heartland) -- specifically abortion.

But more importantly, what else?
>>
>>152039
Who gives half a fuck? White people are on our way out anyway. You think it's a coincidence that a few hundred years after we came in and fucked up everyone that lived here, that now we're being invaded by a radically different ethnic group and our majority status is being challenged? Wake up motherfucker, what goes around comes around, always.
>>
>>151922
As long as you buy them, they are yours to burn. Lets not pretend this is anything more than littering according to US law.
>>
>>152038
Heartland Christians, you mean like the counties founding and primary demographic?

Fucking idiot
>>
>>152057
Ew I can feel the beta cuck white guilt oozing from the screen from this one

KYS so there's one less faggy left leaning aetheist white dude around
>>
>>151943
So gays should be able to get married, with all the rights that entails. The only thing preventing that is the outrage of retarded Christians
>>
>>152080

Marriage is for people if different sexes. Civil unions, or another term and the rights it entails, has another term. reasonably think about the different benifits and pitfalls of coupling different types of people, and you'll see that there needs to be fair legal shit for the variable types of relationships.
>>
>>152044
>When is the last time the heartland was "appeased?" Ridiculed, check. Ignored, check. "Appeased?"
You mean how a good portion of them are currently in the government?
>>
>>152096
Marriage is first and foremost a financial union and has very little to do with love or the sexes
>>
>hey imam... watcha doin?
>>
>>152080
Gays getting married is legal in the US dumbass, you have no argument
>>
>>152080
Only thing preventing gays from being married in Muslim countries is staying alive - kys
>>
>>151936
Then the crime prone muzzies should go back.
>>
>>152057
I'm a Slavic person who lives in America. I had nothing to do with what happened to some warring American Indian tribes. What goes around comes around? Well then Muslims and Asians should be exterminated for all the damage they've done to Europeans. Bottom line, you're a cuck.
>>
>>151916
>a burned Qur'an filled with bacon, hanging by a handcuff from a fence.

Thats so over the top I cannot take this seriously.
>>
>>152057
t. Jew
>>
>>152057
I think less than 5% of whites owned slaves back then, and today it's like .02% are related to a slave owner because if massive immigration from Europe since then

Noone ever talks about the Brazilian slave trade or Ottoman slave trade, and noone ever mentions that wealth inequity is a thing in litterally every country and has nothing to do with past oppression
>>
>>152411
And it was over a hundred years ago.

Shame America wasn't living up the words of their constitution until the late 20th century.
I think past oppression could well be a factor in a country where people have living grandparents who were penalised by law for being black.
You know what I wish people would take more time to remember?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_Abolition_Act_1833
>>
The hypocrisy in this thread is hilarious. If Muslims were burning bibles and throwing them at churches you fucks would all be like
>muh Christian heritage
>muh threat to Western society

But it happens the other way around and they're dumb for complaining? If you don't see why directly indicating that a way of life is not welcome in a multi-cultural country should be a crime then you're dumber than rocks. Think about the implications of any disadvantaged group seeking retribution themselves rather than through the law
>>
>>152420
Yeah I would be pissed, and alot of Christians would find it tasteless, shocker

Noone would be calling for jihad and killing them, we have too much things to take care of to worry about some loser
>>
>>152447
but that's exactly the point, none of these Muslims are calling for jihad or killing, they're following the legal path of reporting a hate crime. If there was no path for these things to be taken care of legally then the likelihood of violence would go up a lot
>>
>>152466
>shit on Bible
it's art, accept it goyim

>look at Quran wrong
HATE CRIME, lock him up

Fuck Muslims. And fuck those that import and protect them.
>>
>>152468
You can shit on a Bible in your free time all you want anon. The moment you do it and throw it at a church to send a message it's different. Weird, its almost like the intention behind the act matters!
>>
>>152420
Litterally everytime a Koran is burned a European gets arrested for hate speech and everytime a cartoonist draws Mohammed a building is bombed
>>
>>152420
>someone publicly disrespects christianity
>a couple christians might whine

>someone publicly disrespects islam
>muslims kill or attempt to kill them or demand they be killed, every single time it has ever occurred
>>
>>151916

>ripping up a shitty book

>littering

hate crime

I don't think so faggot liberal californians
>>
>>151916
probably done by Muslims who worship at those Mosques to get sympathy and publicity.
>>
>>151917
this made me laugh so hard
>>
>>151918
so true
>>
>>152057
so that means i could kill you without regret.
>>
>>151916
burn a quran a day, keep the qrazy away ! hahahaha
>>
>>151924
Bull fucking shit. I went to middle school in Georgia and saw rednecks kick the shit out of fedora tippers for talking shit about Jeebus. What do you think they'll do when they're fully grown adults? Granted, it isn't as widespread, but it also just isn't reported because it's white on white crime
>>
>>152676
>Anecodotal evidence

Oh yeah? One time I saw a muzzie throw a grenade into an orphanage after some told him to wash his hands
>>
>>152420
Islam doesn't belong in the west. You and other westerner islam apologists will be the first to hang.
>>
>>152513>>152507

both of you have some of the dumbest confirmation bias I've seen. You will only seek out evidence that indicates Muslims = violent and Christians = good

>a couple christians might whine

fuck out of here with that. Here's an article about Muslims being cannibalized by Christians in CAR: http://newsafrica.co.uk/hatred-turns-into-cannibalism-in-car/

Need something closer to home? How about Christians shooting up Planned Parenthood in the USA? http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34958284

Christian terrorism is very real. You would just rather not see that. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

>>152755
ok buddy head back to the dark ages with that mentality
>>
>>152768
>who do you think you are that you can just criticize Islam
>that mentality belongs in the dark ages
>us enlightened fart sniffing liberal Commie retards, we are the enlightened ones
>we don't even think about criticizing Islam. Ever.

You're amazing. And good luck with your belief that Islam is not pure evil. But isn't hard to live with a mindset that is 180 degrees opposed to reality? Like what do you every day when a Muslim blows up. You just ignore it?
>>
>>152768
Let's look at numbers, scope, and range for these arguments

Native Christians (and most other religions) are being killed and exiled in droves from the middle east

Christian and most other religions get along well enough

Islam is the problem child - Islam is constantly the cause of violence and death across all nations, including their own
>>
>>152768
>CAR
Africans will be Africans and would use some other excuse to kill eachother were religion not convenient

>abortion clinic shootings
Since 1993, only 11 people have died in abortion clinic shootings. More then should, but a pittance compared to other groups activities in the same time frame.
>>
>>152080
Those evil Christians always making me feel bad an not getting me cake waaaaaaaa!!!!!!
>>
>>152103
If your a commie sure
>>
>>152515
this
>>
>>152801
11? That's like a slow weekend in Chicago
>>
>>152057

>what goes around comes around

In that case, you would have no problem with White people eradicating jews, blacks, and muslims, right? All of those groups have done far, far worse than the White man could ever ream.
>>
>>151916

Can't help but wonder about the reaction had the incident involved Bibles and churches.
>>
>>154044
What reaction? They certainly would not be claiming it is a hate crime and just blame edgy teens.
>>
>>154064

That's about what I figure. Police'd likely wonder why they were even called.
>>
>>151916
The dude in pic related is actually an actor. Dont have the pic showing all the gigs he's in but I'd like to see it again if someone has it
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.