[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russian Hacking on Election More Widespread Than Reported

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

File: WyOdwnD.png (733KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
WyOdwnD.png
733KB, 1000x1000px
The hacking of state and local election databases in 2016 was more extensive than previously reported, including at least one successful attempt to alter voter information, and the theft of thousands of voter records that contain private information like partial Social Security numbers, current and former officials tell TIME.

The fact that private data was stolen from states is separately providing investigators a previously unreported line of inquiry in the probes into Russian attempts to influence the election. In Illinois, more than 90% of the nearly 90,000 records stolen by Russian state actors contained drivers license numbers, and a quarter contained the last four digits of voters’ Social Security numbers, according to Ken Menzel, the General Counsel of the State Board of Elections.

http://time.com/4828306/russian-hacking-election-widespread-private-data/
>>
>>151492

damn.. the irony is that in meanwhile russians are just doing all shit possible to be normal citizens of their country. americunts are such fucking scumbags when vilifying other nations.
>>
>>151503
Evidence is placed in front of your eyes and you STILL say "Oh those poor Russians, how dare the Americans vilify them!"

How does that Russian cock taste?
>>
>>151507
>Evidence

go fuck yourself, fucking sucker. CIA is savaging with shit around the world and you are calling some fake shit "evidence". fuck you
>>
>>151492
This is stupid, Obama CNN and Washington Post told me this was impossible
>>
>>151514
Get that unicycle bear cock out of your throat so you can read better
>>
>>151492
>still no evidence of Russian state involvement
>"stolen by Russian state actors"
>pedo-weeb avatar

Surprise. Stop spamming /news/ with your MSM conspiracy theories.
>>
>>151573
>Stop spamming /news/ with your MSM conspiracy theories.
>Stop talking about the news on /news/.

Go back to your shitty containment board.
>>
>>151575
>anyone who doesn't suck my dick in agreement is from /pol/
Kys
>>
>>151575
>conspiracy theories
>news

I was gonna say "pick one", but given any news story with Russia these days... well...

>Go back to your shitty containment board.
I'm already on /news/
>>
>>151575
What's a containment board
>>
>>151492
>Russian state actors

rolf..
>>
>>151492

fake and spam. reported.
>>
I look forward to the next story about how Russia was totally involved with hacking the election. It's escalating little by little, and I also look forward to that one story that confirms it once and for all.

Of course, that'll be never. Not because of a lack of evidance--I just know people.
>>
>>151647
Evidence is just Globalist politicians and state actors saying so

No actual evidence has been released, ever, about Russian hacking, and whenever someone asks to crack open the DNC server they piss themselves
>>
>>151492
My favorite part of the article is where they treated the Trump-Russia collusion as a forgone conclusion and worked backwards from that to the evidence.

>In one case, investigators found there had been a manipulation of voter data in a county database but the alterations were discovered and rectified, two sources familiar with the matter tell TIME. Investigators have not identified whether the hackers in that case were Russian agents.

>Congressional investigators are probing whether any of this stolen private information made its way to the Trump campaign, two sources familiar with the investigations tell TIME.

>No one contacted for this story said they had seen evidence that the stolen, private, data had actually made its way to the Trump campaign

>Twenty-one states saw such intrusions last year, a senior official from the Department of Homeland Security, Jeanette Manfra, said. None of the intrusions affected the vote count itself, all the officials testified

Yeah we cant say for sure it was russians beyond the fact that we saw IPs pinging the servers, and yeah we just shoehorn in Trump whenever we mention broad investigations, and yeeaaah we know for a fact that the actual number of votes were not altered, but we are going to keep doing our best to undermine election results instead of just reporting what happened.
>>
CIA has tools to make any hack to appear it was done by others. They can embed another countries or groups "finger prints". My money is on CIA, not Russians.
>>
Deep state has buddies in all branches of the US govt. CIA wanted HRC to win election
>>
>>151654
>My money is on CIA, not Russians.
...Because???
Which is more likely, the Russians sabotaged the US by helping Trump, or the CIA is trying to shoot America in the foot by electing Trump?
If it _was_ the CIA, what's their endgame?
More importantly, what's _your_ angle Ivan?
>>
>>151657
neither if Trump has nothing to do with the hacks
that's more likely
>>
>>151657
>Which is more likely

likely is that the Obamas democrats feed CIA a shit ton of contracts against EU and Russians.

CIA feed nazis and gays in a sametime. everyone was happy and fat. and now Trump came in da house and all money flow is gone. Pissed off germans raid nazis and democrats must watch own steps as CIA is whistled back with simple firing of FBI leading figure. The CIA is still trying desperately to run new operations but it all pearls off of Trump. i will not wonder if they will just assasinate him like JFK for failure in pigs bay.

my bets in those hacks are on CIA.
>>
>>151507
Daily reminder that PRAVDA still exists.
>>
>>151683

we_have_100_of_our_best_cryptologists_working_24-7_on_decrypting_what_the_fuck_you_just_posted.jpg
>>
>>151492

I, too, hate Trump irrationally.
>>
>>151507

>Evidence

That word doesn't mean what you think it means. "Anonymous sources" claiming "MUH RUSSIA HACK REEEEEE!" means absolute fuckall. Your kind used to believe in things logic, reason, and facts. Unfortunately, your side abandoned that long ago.
>>
R u all niggers insane? Those demonazis just want to confuse you with fairy-tales about those Borises so you wouldn`t give a shit about things that are real. Chill already, faggots.
>>
>time.com

kys
>>
>>151514
umad, ivan?
>>
>Russians in this thread trying desperately to claim anyone but their country had something to do with the hacks
Just fuck off already
>>
There was no Russian hacking. Even if they did do you really think they would do it from Russia?
It can be done from any where. The voting machines aren't even networked. Obama even said hacking was impossible before the election. It's a false narrative by the deep state that have everything to lose now that Trumps in office
>>
>>151507
Not a single addmissable shred of evidence has come out on Russia. How does it feel to be a fucking stooge?

I'd like you to pull out real evidence instead of left wing MSM articles, like actually do your own research, because by the end you'll realize how fucking dumb the Russia hoax is
>>
>>151980
And yet now that Trump can deflect about the problem to blame Obama, there was Russian hacking according to him.
>>
>>151982
>how fucking dumb the Russia hoax is
Alright mate, this is why the division keeps growing, how is it dumb that the cold war that's continued between Russia and the US could have resulted in Russian interference in the US election? Why is it so important that everyone believes that Russia could never have been able to do this, even though they have motive, and may also have ability? Show me some of this research that makes that plausible theory so idiotic and ludicrous, be a pal.
>>
>>151987
>US could have resulted in Russian interference in the US election?

does it mean american arm will leve east europe and russians alone? ohh wait..
>>
>>151980

You're an idiot. The rolls themselves ARE on networked systems. It doesn't take a genius to figure out how to alter voting patterns by altering the roll databases.

This means your narrative is also likely meant to sway thought and remove choice. Fuck you for that.
>>
>>151987
I want you to think.

If Russia hacked the election, why did Hillary still win the popular vote supposedly?

If Russia hacked the voting machines, why did literally every MSM network tell everyone up and down it was impossible when Trump said the election was rigged, and then suddenly reneg that claim after he won?

Why would the ties the Clinton's and Podesta to Russian oligarchs and the Russian government, and Obama's 8 year long softening of stance towards them go unnoticed while any conversation with an ambassador is seen as collusion?

Why would Seth Rich, the person WikiLeaks / Julian Assange literally said was the leaker and posted an award for his killer, go completely uninvested by litterally every intelligence agency?

Why were the Democrats allowed to hire a private company to investigate their own servers and make a claim that the Russians hacked it with no cross examination from the FBI, CIA, or NSA?

Why widespread censorship for one sides "conspiracy" but not the other? Why are some against the rules to talk about, but others are let alone?
>>
If you can't trust the State Department nor the Justice Department because the government does bad things sometimes, you might as well not even vote. Hell, you should just start the revolution right now. If the government clearly is irreconciably evil to you and so powerful as to make sure your voice that challenges their power, you arguing about it on an imageboard kind of negates that you believe anything of what you say. If what you say is right, the entire U.S. government should be overthrown not tomorrow, but this minute.
>>
>>151999

>why popular vote

Because the Russians understand the electoral college and knew they didn't need to spend the resources or time to interfere in every single district in every single state.

>Voting machines

They never said that voting machines couldn't be affected, they said that the federal government fixing elections on a national level is implausible because it would require the cooperation of too many people. What did happen was widespread interference with hacking and leaking of information, disinformation tactics and shifting the narrative with paid online trolls.

>Clinton ties to Russia

If she does have investments having to do with Russia, she sure never tried to hide or lie about it like Trump and his team members. She also never talked about reducing sanctions while all of that was going on, nor did she ask Russia for more election interference during the election. Improving relations with a state like Obama was trying to do is not the same as colluding with them to win an election, or making concessions for personal gain or to gain favor with creditors.

>Seth Rich

Assange says a lot of things. He said he's never released fraudulent or false information. That's false. He claimed that nobody at wikileaks could see or otherwise know the identity of those making submissions through the site. If he has any proof whatsoever, a conversation, an email, a phone record to prove that he's telling the truth about Seth Rich, he sure isn't forthcoming with it. And Seth Rich conspiracy is not being censored, it just doesn't make it on the news because it's false and completely without evidence, and when you say things about someone that we know is false, you can be sued.

>Private investigation

If you want to poke holes in their forensic analyses (Which is extensive and backed up by the FBI itself) be our guest, but it sounds like you're just looking to distract from the findings.
>>
>>151999

Finally,

>Why don't my favorite conspiracy theories get the same coverage that liberal ones do

They do. A conspiracy theory means that there's supposition involved and a lack of evidence. The investigation into Russian interference is not based on conspiracy theories, it is actually based on evidence.

If it were baseless, people like Flynn and Trump could sue them for slander and defamation, but they don't because that would require laying all the cards on the table.
>>
>>152244
Dishonest libcuck
>>
>>152248

Acknowledging reality doesn't make you a liberal. You don't have to dislike Trump or like liberal politicians to see what it going on here.
>>
>>152248

Fuck off, dumbfuck.
>>
>>152243
He never said he couldn't see who made submissions to the site, he said he wouldn't ever release the identity of anyone who did in order to set a precedent of annonimity

The Seth Rich "conspiracy" has a fuckton of reasons to investigate. That noone is, is telling.

Their forensic analysis is bunk and they admitted it was (Crowdstrike). The FBI asked to see the servers and the DNC said no - which is telling. They buried any mention of Seth Rich and pushed the Russia shit for months and nothing stuck.

"Looking to distract from the findings" lol youre a shill, get off of here you mook
>>
>>151503
>meanwhile russians are just doing all shit possible to be normal citizens
Top banter Vlad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOeAXKUK6aM
>>
>>152243
>CIA and NSA litterally lie over and over again and get caught
>Nothing happens
>People still trust what they say with no evidence

Stop standing next to the microwave when it's on you neanderthal, holy hell
>>
>>152256

ohh boy. what are you trying to say my little cocksock?
>>
>>152258
>Stop standing next to the microwave when it's on you neanderthal

top kek..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_surveillance_disclosures_(2013%E2%80%93present)
>>
>>152260
>my little cocksock
Not an insult I've heard before.
Is it Russian?
>>
>>152255

>Forensic analysis fake

I'm starting to get where you're coming from. Anything that doesn't conform to your view is fake. Unfortunately that's really not the case. The good thing for us is that your personal beliefs will have zero impact on the investigation.

Seth Rich would be investigated if there were an iota of evidence to it, rather than online conspiracy ramblings and attention whores like Kim Dotcom who want page views and to remain relevant.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.