[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pregnant Woman Shot Dead by Police After Calling Them for Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 1

File: 24043_high_res.jpg (301KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
24043_high_res.jpg
301KB, 1280x720px
http://www.cbs8.com/story/35708523/pregnant-woman-shot-dead-by-police-after-calling-them-for-help-cops
>>
>A 30-year-old pregnant woman was shot dead by police officers who were responding to her call about a break-in at her Seattle apartment, authorities said.

>Charleena Lyles was shot multiple times inside her home, where her four children were present. Police said the woman confronted them with two knives as they questioned her about a reported burglary.

>The department released an audio tape of Sunday’s encounter in which officers can be heard shouting, “Get back! Get back!”

>"We need help," an officer says into his radio. “A woman with two knives."

>At one point, Lyles says, “Get ready motherf***ers,” according to a transcript of the tape provided by Seattle police.

>“There were several children inside the apartment at the time of the shooting, but they were not injured,” the department said in a statement.

>The shooting is under investigation, police said. The officers involved were not identified and both have been placed on administrative leave, authorities said.

>Lyles’ relatives said she was three months pregnant and had been experiencing mental health issues and may have been having some kind of breakdown when she phoned police for help.
>>
>“Even if my sister had a knife in her hand, she weighs like nothing, even if she’s soaking wet,” Monika Williams told reporters at a Sunday evening vigil," Lyles’ sister said.

>“There’s no way you could’ve taken a Taser and taken her down? There’s no way you could’ve taken a baton and knocked the knife out of her hand?”

>A GoFundMe page established by her family has raised more than $60,000.

>According to the audio, one officer tells the other to “Tase her.”

>“I don’t have a Taser,” the second cop says. “Get back! Get back!”

>Lyles had a previous run-in with police after calling them to her apartment, authorities said.

>On June 5, she reported a domestic violence incident involving the father of two of her children, police said.

>When officers arrived, she was sitting on the couch with a 4-year-old daughter and holding a large pair of scissors, police said.

>“Ain’t none of y’all leaving here today,” Lyles told the cops, according to a police report of the incident. The woman also made “unusual comments” about wanting to “morph into a wolf” and “cloning her daughter,” the report said.

>Eventually, Lyles surrendered the scissors and was arrested on a charge of harassment. Her family, called by officers to care for Lyles’ children, told police she had “experienced a recent sudden and rapid decline in her mental health,” according to the report.

>Lyles’ case should be forwarded to a mental health court, the report said.

>It was not clear what happened after that recommendation. A message left for the Seattle Police Department by InsideEdition.com Tuesday was not immediately returned.
>>
Be American
Get shot.
>>
its not a racial issue.

the true story here is the mental health epidemic that plague millions in the states, where the government doesn't do shit for them anymore.

honestly, we federal ran mental wards and lobotomies again.
>>
>>150918

need*
>>
>>150918
>its not a racial issue.
Unless you classify American as a race.
>honestly, we federal ran mental wards and lobotomies again.
You do that. Let us know how it works out.
>>
>>150921

it worked fine.

until dumb fucks like you think they are cruel and don't work. There plenty of functioning people with lobotomies still around.
>>
She had a knife and was clearly a danger to herself and everyone else in the apartment. A baton would require entering close range with a knife wielding individual, greatly increasing risk of harm for the officers. People also underestimate the damage a taser might do to a developing fetus, and a baton would have likely led to her having several broken bones in order to disarm/pacify her. A taser would be better, but since the audio suggests they did not have one they were really limited on options.
>>
>>150918
>the true story here is the mental health epidemic that plague millions in the states

Is that what we're calling these fucks who couldn't pass the mental health examinations to enlist in the army? Mental Health Epidemics? Guess it's a good enough term for it. What else do you call the spastic brigades armed to the teeth and running around shooting people?
>>
>>150933
>People also underestimate the damage a taser might do to a developing fetus

Ah yes, and killing the mother carrying that fetus is much safer for the fetus in question. Just shut up.
>>
>>150933
Tasers work by sending a current through the muscles just under the skin, causing them to lock up. There should be minimal risk to the child unless very late into the pregnancy.
>>
>>150923
>There plenty of functioning people with lobotomies still around.
I would love to see the evidence of this.

>>150933
>to protect the fetus we shot her dead - killing the fetus
American logic.
>>
do police have any obligations to meet deadly force with anything less than deadly force?
>>
>>150943
>>150938
Who gives a shit about the fetus? It was a foolish thing to bring up based on poor information of Tasers as >>150940 pointed out. Also at 3 mo. it would be nearly impossible to tell she was pregnant given the situation, so I doubt the thought she could be pregnant came to them.

At the end of the day, the officers were protecting themselves and the other people in the apartment by shooting her. It was a crazy woman with a knife in a small apartment with multiple children present. There are so many ways the situation could have ended far worse then it did.
>>
>>150964
yea at least no one got killed
>>
>>150967
No one except the knife wielding maniac having a mental breakdown. So business as usual.
>>
>>150943
>I would love to see the evidence of this

Just go to /Pol/ :^)
>>
>>150888
Funny that liberals don't find human life in the fetus/inutero when talking about abortion but when a pregnant woman is shot in a race baiting police crime they like to emphasize she was pregnant to make the story more incriminating.

She attacks them with knives. Is it any wonder she got shot? You think cops go around shooting people for fun?
>>
>>150888
>Woman that is not visibly pregnant with severe mental health issues calls police then brandishes knives with children around.
>She has done this at least once before but with scissors.
>Headline: Pregnant woman shot dead by police she called for help

Its this shit that makes people say fake news
>>
>>150895
>I don't have a taser
why not? what kind of clown cops are these people?
>>
The whole taser thing is some shit. They are big bulky, expensive, and unpredictable. Police should go back to pepper spray. Small, cheap and reliable. Should always be on an officers duty belt. Crazy bitch would still be alive. Not that I blame the police at all, the bureaucrats made the decision to phase out spay. Let me tell you, if you never been hit, it is like being dowsed in gas and lit on fire.
>>
>>150989
The device is probably only carried when the police think they will need it. They walked into her house to take a report. You know, a break in that already happened. Police always have their service weapon on them. It is half the size of a taser.
>>
This thread = Tl;dr

Another story about cops freaking out and shooting someone, because blue lives matter more than any other lives.

Cops shouldn't have guns.
They deal with mostly domestic issue.
SWAT teams go into dangerous situations ( though most are uncalled for "drug bust" ) and guns help them maintain an upper hand in those dangerous situations.

Cops are weak fuckers
>>
>>150992
it just doesn't make sense to me that an enforcer of the law would not have any means of nonlethal pacification on them. shouldn't they be prepared for any situation?
>>
>>150994
Alright tough guy. Show us your kung-fu moves and disarm a few knife wielding schizophrenics.
>>
>>150969
>mental instability/illness means your life is worth significantly less and you being killed is really no big deal
I mean, if you really think that...
>>
>>151057
you being an active and direct threat to the lives of others including children is what makes your life worth significantly less
>>
>>150888
>is likely a Schizo but still gets pregnant
That's why I am reluctant to be in a relationship with a Schizophrenic. Out of nowhere they could have an episode and everything goes down hill from there. I've been in a relationship with an autistic girl and nothing like this has ever came about. Too bad there will never be a cure for any mental illness. Except maybe ADHD or depression but let's see.
>>
>>150933
>A baton would require entering close range with a knife wielding individual, greatly increasing risk of harm for the officers.

Oh boo fucking hoo. I'm sure there are many people here who do martial arts, some perhaps who have done weapons for decades. An untrained unhinged tiny woman with two small knives as stated (if she held only one knife, had a clear head and just a weeks worth of any martial art it might be a different story) can be taken down in a second with any baton, and larger knives should never worry two officers and/or an extensible baton.

I mean fuck, do we need to import British cops to teach us how two bobbies with shortclubs can deal with an entire gang of knife-wielders?
>>
>>151082
All it takes is one lucky swing and we would have two dead people. Best to handle the situation at a range to minimize risk. Though if you want to engage in close range combat with an unpredictable knife wielding opponent in tight surroundings that is your decision.
>>
>Know that american police officers are trigger happy and poorly trained
>Still draw a knife on them
I don't get it
>>
>>151087
She's mentally ill. She probably had no self awareness at that point. Too bad you didn't read the story anyway.
>>
>>150888
>UHH CANT YOU JUST USE A BATON AN SHIT?!

I don't actually see the problem this time. Telling people that you better get ready then charging them with a knife? Lady was on bath salts or other drugs or something. It sucks, it's unfortunate, hell, I feel bad for the cops that had to actually shoot her because she was about to attack them.

Knives aren't some fucking weak ass weapon. She could have easily killed or maimed an officer OR MORE if they tried to just wrestle with her. And it wasn't worth their life.
>>
>>151085
>minimize risk.

Risk to whom? The children in the confined area into which you are discharging your firearm? The woman's fetus?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but risk is part of an officer's job description. That's why I compared those of us who have done enough years of weapon or submission martial arts -- or really anyone who has had a decent injury doing any sport -- to appreciate such risk.

*Unnecessary risk* should not be taken, sure, but that is not to put the life of the officer above the life of those not reasonably suspected of guilt. In this woman's case, they knew she had mentally deteriorated, thus had every reason to suspect that even if she had the potential to commit a violent crime at that moment (which itself is a judgement that must temper a decision as to whether the force to be used should be deadly or not), she was not likely to be legally guilty. And cops, having criminal justice degrees, would all know this.
>>
>>150895
>The woman also made “unusual comments” about wanting to “morph into a wolf”
fucking furfags
>>
anyone who thinks the cops were justified should try being "saved" by police when considering suicide. Cops are big hormonal animals that spend so much time sitting on their hands they end up anxious to use "necessary force" in ridiculous situations. They will tackle you for breathing funny
>>
>>151085
>take one swing with a pair of scissors and instakill two grown cops
I guess I missed the part where she was a former green beret
>>
>>151106
While it is nice to imagine that all officers are selfless and able to think rationally in a potentially life threatening situation, that is never going to be the case. People are naturally going to want to defend their own lives above that of their aggressor. In a split second they have to decide whether to approach or perform a ranged take down, and if they hesitate too long it is possible they could be charged and caught off guard. Even worse she might try to take one of her own children hostage in a moment of panic.

Firing a gun in these conditions is not ideal, but it is the fastest way to pacify the culprit while maintaining a degree of safety for everyone else. Also whether she is legally guilty due to mental state does not alter the situation at hand. Guilty or not, she had the capacity to cause great harm to all involved and that is all the police have to go on in the moment. If anything her mental state makes her more unpredictable and dangerous. Her previous run in with the police where she threatened them with scissors likely didn't help her case either.

>>151117
I never meant to imply she would kill both cops, just that she could jab one of them in the throat or slash an artery during the scrap if they got in close. The two dead included her and one of the cops. Also the scissors were from a previous encounter, apparently she had an actual knife this time.
>>
>>150923
Actually that sort of stuff inspired some very enterprising Germans back in the day. Especially American's forced sterilizations. They loved that shit.

But nothing bad came of that, obviously.
>>
>>151114
Kek.
>>
>>150990
We still carry spray, idiot
>>
>>151021
I explained why. try carrying all that shit into every situation you walk into.
>>
>>151120
Perhaps that's why they should carry and use those fucking tasers they were issued?
>BUT TASERS AREN'T COMPLETELY SAFE EITHER
A taser or a gun. I get to shoot you in the chest with one. Which one do you pick?
>>
>>151148
That's why they have belts with holsters for both a gun AND taser. Are you this much of a fucking bootlicker that you can't actually look up past those boots and see the second fucking holster?
>>
>>150895
>>“There’s no way you could’ve taken a Taser and taken her down? There’s no way you could’ve taken a baton and knocked the knife out of her hand?”
Nope. American cops don't fight, they don't brawl. They don't have to even if it would save lives. They march along the path of least resistance
>>
>>150888
She deserves to die, along with all them liberals.
>>
>>151106
>Correct me if I'm wrong
okay

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html
>>
>>150894
>the woman confronted them with two knives
>At one point, Lyles says, “Get ready motherf***ers,”
>had been experiencing mental health issues and may have been having some kind of breakdown when she phoned police for help.

Welp, nothing to see here, just a justified shooting.

(also; don't greentext the entire article, it just makes it difficult to read)
>>
>>150913
> be a literally crazy bitch
> get justifiably shot

How the fuck are the cops to blame for this?
>>
>>150918

You can barely type properly. I doubt lobotomies are going to help you.
>>
>>151045
do you want the kind of people who lose composure over a skinny bitch with kitchen knives to be in our police force? This is literally their job. They go through police academy to learn how to deal with these kinds of situations. There were multiple officers and one woman. There were even children present, using a firearm in a house with children is incredibly irresponsible. Police officers should be tough guys who can disarm knife wielding schizophrenics, that's why we have police in the first place
>>
>>150956
No. Most forces train their police to meet deadly force with deadly force as the law sees police officers and innocent bystanders worth more than a criminal. There are cases of cops trying to subdue people with knives or that resist and you can go online and watch videos of them dying from their own gun or being beaten to death. Not that I'm saying their are not corrupt cops too, but that does not justify an officer not being allowed to defend themselves.
>>
>>151179
We have police to shoot crazy people with knives before they stab someone. Not play 1v1 samurai duels because of muh honor.
>>
>>150971
Shut the fuck up, you're like obsessed.
>>
>>151232
Not because "muh honor," because we don't want cops shooting people willy nilly.

People act like the potential for violence is sprung on cops on their first day, instead of being known before they signed up.
>>
>>151179
>do you want the kind of people who lose composure over a skinny bitch with kitchen knives to be in our police force?
do you? because those cops did keep their composure.

>that's why we have police in the first place
we have cops to neutralize threats, not to be retarded action movie stars. you've never been in this kind of situation and your demands are absurd.
>>
>>151264
>willy nilly.
the suspect was threatening the police with a deadly weapon and advancing upon them.
>>
It written "black lives matter" on the sign. Fucking SJWs, stop saying this type of stigmatazing shit. She was a person not a fucking "black life". Less we talk about skin's colors, less we are racists.
>>
>>151276
Agreed. How can they expect society to look past her skin color when they can't.
>>
>>151170
Greentext is used for quoting and implying. OP was quoting an article. This is an appropriate use of greentext.
>>
>>150923
One of them wrote a book about it.
It's called, I shit you not:
"My Lobotomy"

It was more concise and articulate then "The Communist Manifesto" and the author wasn't even living off of his rich Daddy's money while writing it.
>>
>>150888
What kind of physical fight training do American cops get? In my country they ask college students to volunteer to beat the shit out of the recruits in a semi-controlled environment. The recruits then have to respond appropriately, with the right amount of force.
>>
>>151267
Just ignore this guy. He is the same people who complain that cops don't just shoot people in the leg or dodges bullets and tackle suspects.
>>
>>151157
Obviously the taser, but as you yourself pointed out they did not have one. You are free to argue that they should and are right in doing so. Despite this, they did not have one so a taser was not an option.

Since we are playing out hypotheticals. You have a knife wielding individual corner you while screaming they want you dead. Do you pull a gun and shoot them, or charge in with a stick?
>>
>>151315
Dont forget, if you run away you leave 4 children in the room alone with the crazy knife wielding woman.
>>
>>151045
>>151179
>>151232
>>151267
>>151315
Civilized nations train their police to handle this shit without shooting people as their first option.

nypost.com/2015/04/22/swedish-cops-on-vacation-break-up-subway-fight/

NYC people went to twitter to call the Swedish cops heroes for disarming the homeless crazies without using weapons and Europeans on Twitter were like "Wtf, this is what cops *do*!"

If "Blue Lives Matter" in the US, we should be demanding better training.
>>
>>151330
This. Guns aren't the only option, they shouldn't be the first.

Do I think cops should die for the pittance they get? Fuck no. Do I think that shooting to wound is better? Fuck no, center mass is a better target, stray rounds are dangerous, etc. But it's as though the argument doesn't leave the police any other option than blow them away, sometimes just because they *might* be armed.

Fuck this... am I allowed to support both Blue and Black lives?
>>
>>151330
>Disarming
Strange, article linked makes no mention of a weapon. Just some homeless guy beating up another.

>>151333
>*Might*
She had not one, but two knives. In her hands. With children around. This is a case that is being spun like a fine silk to racebait. The fact that theres barely any mention of "where was the tazer tho?" Outside this thread as opposed to the usual "why arnt cops martial arts masters who moonlight as action movie stars?" Shows how ignorant most people are about how close combat works. Disarming someone with a knife is risky to officers whos first rule all through training is to keep themselves safe.
>>
>>151339
Tazers aren't perfect solutions, neither is pepper spray. And this particular case is a bit different than some, this chick was off her nut and a danger to herself and others. My argument is for the larger debate, i.e. "What's with the cops shooting all these people, yo?" There was no other option visible to the officers in that moment than shoot her? Perhaps, just perhaps, we should provide better training. I work with a number of retired officers, and they're all with me on this... Cases like this reveal actual problems with the way we train law enforcement and shouldn't be swept away with the usual libtard/Trumpfag rhetoric.
>>
>>151340
Where are those cops from? Mayberry? Its nice to say "well perhaps they need more training" but it doesnt mean anything without specifics. Guy who isnt mentally there with a knife is walking at an officer. Woman screaming about transforming into a wolf is in a corner, knife in both hands, and there are children in the room. A "youth" with the build of a coke machine is bull rushing you. Guy tells you he has a gun and starts reaching where you cant see. These are the situations that lead to some dindu making the 6 oclock news. You get to sit on your high horse and think about it for as long as you like. These cops dont get a VATS system when this happens, its real time. If this were a different board id post a video of cops getting shot and ask you when you knew they were armed.

Cops arnt perfect. But "more training" without specifics is a cop out so you can stroke your ego. Make CQC a mandatory training and upkeep? Who pays for that? What time slot are we replacing?
>>
>>151082
No, British cops run too fast.
>>
>>151057
Yes, what you said is correct. Why do you think certain countries refuse to admit mental health is even a thing? Once you go down the road of labelling people by mental power, you set a retard checklist that can be used against anyone. You also allow for normal people to claim/ give themselves mental illness as an excuse to not work and get free gibs
>>
>>151160
Some people can take multiple shots from tasers because the prongs don't always penetrate. You get One or Three shots depending on the model and shocking the person multiple times can lead to cardiac arrest and heart failure.

You are telling me that a women armed with two knives and yelling at you to "Get ready" isn't a threat? I'd understand one knife because there is only one weapon but two? I'd risk hand to hand with someone wielding a knife but not two knives, you'd have to be some kind of special stupid to risk tasing a person over Shooting them when they can inflict a lethal wound with either hand.
>>
>>151114
That's otherkin, but whatever. I know too much about weirdos.
>>
>>150943
>I would love to see the evidence of this.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
That was an easy one.

>>150990
Sure, using gas indoor is a great idea.

>>150994
>Cops shouldn't have guns.
They don't in countries that are not a literal stockpile of fire arms.

>>151157
Tasers are not meant to hit the head, neck or heart.
Don't aim for the torso/heart, aim a bit lower, in the guts or belly or whatever it's called.
Cops are instructed about that now (they killed a few people by cardiac arrest and the Taser company had to read them the instructions.)

>>151376
Last mudslime attack was 4 guys with knives, since they couldn't buy guns, and were taken down by a cop with a baton (before special forces arrived and shot the sandniggers dead.)
>>
>act like a nigger
>get shot
WOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THREATENING THE POLICE WITH A KNIFE WAS ILLEGAL
>>
>>151057
>mental instability/illness means your life is worth significantly more
>>
>>150994
Blue lives matter more than the lives of crazy people attacking them with knives.

You are hopelessly delusional.
>>
>>151179

I've been in fights with black women tougher than most men I know. You have no idea what a real life violent encounter is like, so please shut the fuck up.
>>
This question is for those who believe abortion is murder. In this case should the officers be liable for manslaughter by unintentionally killing an unborn child?
>>
seattle is probably the only place that the cops will actually get sentenced

and they probably shouldn't
>>
>>152842
not everything illegal warrants capital punishment
>>
So us not stereotypical that blacks breed like animals and the father leaves? I mean call me racist but fuck this please black should not be allowed to reproduce with other blacks.
>>
>>152921
No it doesn't, but capital punishment was not used here. Attacking people with lethal weapons warrants defensive use of lethal force, which is what the cops used.
>>
HEY

HEY GUYS

THIS GUY HAD A KNIFE, BUT DIDN'T GET SHOT

WHAT NOW?

http://en.newsner.com/attacker-pulls-knife-on-officer-his-response-has-the-world-amazed/about/family
>>
>>151382
Batons? Pepper spray? Anything?

I love how some people here are of the opinion that there was NO FUCKING WAY to handle this without shooting a bitch, because you didn't have her outnumbered, you weren't carrying a ridiculously large armament, and you're not an individual trained to deal with violent situations in a job where it was UNDERSTOOD FROM THE BEGINNING that you're gonna have to deal with violent crazies. Like that aspect of the job was sprung on cops day one, "Wait, people might attack me? Oh, FUCK... my wife, my kids... I wasn't prepared for this!"

THAT is why most people see cops as authoritarian bullies. Not only does the job attract them, but GOD FUCKING FORBID *any* ofd them could EVER do anything wrong, just support them no matter what they do, if someone got shot dead it's OBVIOUSLY their fault...
>>
>>151280
>Greentext is used for quoting and implying. OP was quoting an article. This is an appropriate use of greentext.

No, greentext is for quoting other posters in the thread, not the entire text of a news article.
>>
>>153023
>Batons?
Not defensive against a knife, not is small rooms.
>Pepper spray?
Not inside, no...
>Anything?
They didn't have their tazers. They were here to take a deposition, not fall in a death trap.
>Aim the legs/hands/etc
You need a light sabre for that, they weren't jedi.
>>
>>153151
Hey, thanks for claiming that I said "aim for nonlethal shots." While I've seen a lot of claims that people are making straw man arguments lately, I haven't actually SEEN one in ages.

But, ok, sure, the ONLY WAY to deal with this was to SHOOT HER.
>>
>>153154
Non lethal shots are second part of "anything?"
I fucked up the layout, sorry.

Or have a tazer. In their precise case, yeah, shooting her was pretty much the only option. She was running at them after saying she was about to kill them, it wasn't time to talk her out of it.

The ideal solution would have been for her to have some kind of medical help before hand, so that she wouldn't have attacked armed officers to begin with.
>>
>>153156
Or, you know... punch her in the face and knock her crazy, untrained ass out. Why does the argument not expect cops to be Bruce Lee, but assume everyone else is?

And I'm not really susceptible to the "I was afraid" argument, you knew this shit when you took the job.
>>
>>153168
Because you dont need to be bruce lee to seriously injure or kill someone with a knife in close quarters when all they have is a gun you demand they not use, and on the flip side you do have to be bruce lee to even have a 50/50 chance of incapacitating someone with a knife without getting fucked up in the process.

cops have no obligation to risk their lives for the sake of anyone, let alone a violent lunatic attempting to murder them. you're an insipid childish shit.
>>
>>153022
guy was most definitely a chill dude, but he might simply have been pragmatic and realized in those close quarters he didnt have the opportunity to pull a gun without getting jacked up. still pretty amazing to see the balls of steel on this guy.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.