[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grenfell Fire - THEY knew this was going to happen!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Grenfel.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Grenfel.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
What does /pol/ think to this article from November last year? It certainly looks genuine.

This is dynamite if it's true. The people who were incinerated in the tower block fire were MURDERED by a mafia of local councellers and KCTMO.

(KCTMO is Kensington and Chelsea Tennants Management Organisation - the people who managed the tower block maintenance and repairs).

https://grenfellactiongroup.wordpress.com/2016/11/20/kctmo-playing-with-fire/

"It is a truly terrifying thought but the Grenfell Action Group firmly believe that only a catastrophic event will expose the ineptitude and incompetence of our landlord, the KCTMO, and bring an end to the dangerous living conditions and neglect of health and safety legislation that they inflict upon their tenants and leaseholders. We believe that the KCTMO are an evil, unprincipled, mini-mafia who have no business to be charged with the responsibility of looking after the every day management of large scale social housing estates and that their sordid collusion with the RBKC Council is a recipe for a future major disaster.
It is our conviction that a serious fire in a tower block or similar high density residential property is the most likely reason that those who wield power at the KCTMO will be found out and brought to justice!"

Also fire brigade find 42 bodies in one room:-

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4616542/Rescue-team-bodies-42-one-room-Grenfell-Tower.html
>>
1.) This isn't /pol/, fuck off
2.) "THEY" didn't do shit, take your conspiracy bullshit back from whence you came
3.) >dailymail
>valid news source
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>150752
>put poor people in one place
>burn it down
>save millions in welfare and reduce crime

Can't see the flaw here.
>>
>>150771
Nice job correcting the record
>>
Psyop
Fire real
No one died
Part of the UK Summer Riot agenda they are pushing so they can introduce new crackdown laws
You're welcome
>>
>>150774
You will lose a class war.
Just saying.
>>
I found it quite alarming how 90% of the victims were asians.

I mean wtf london is like another country now.
>>
>>150796
>No one died

Funny how someone got arrested for posting photos of the bodies on social media... and there are dozens of photographs of police and undertakers carrying bodies away...
>>
>>150771
>look guys I'm smart
>>
In B4 “corporations are rat bastards!”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kensington_and_Chelsea_TMO

“The TMO has a board comprising eight residents, four council-appointed members and three independent members.

Membership is open to any named tenant or leaseholder of a property owned by the Royal Borough of Kensington and
Chelsea and managed by the TMO, and who is over the age of eighteen.”
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.