[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Susan Rice's Unmasking Material secured at Obama Library

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: susan_rice_.jpg (31KB, 600x362px) Image search: [Google]
susan_rice_.jpg
31KB, 600x362px
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-obama-nsc-advisor-susan-rices-unmasking-material-obama-library/

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today announced that the National Security Council (NSC) on May 23, 2017, informed it by letter that the materials regarding the unmasking by Obama National Security Advisor Susan Rice of “the identities of any U.S. citizens associated with the Trump presidential campaign or transition team” have been removed to the Obama Library.

The NSC will not fulfill an April 4 Judicial Watch request for records regarding information relating to people “who were identified pursuant to intelligence collection activities.”

The agency also informed Judicial Watch that it would not turn over communications with any Intelligence Community member or agency concerning the alleged Russian involvement in the 2016 presidential election; the hacking of DNC computers; or the suspected communications between Russia and Trump campaign/transition officials. Specifically, the NSC told Judicial Watch:

"Documents from the Obama administration have been transferred to the Barack Obama Presidential Library. You may send your request to the Obama Library. However, you should be aware that under the Presidential Records Act, Presidential records remain closed to the public for five years after an administration has left office."

Judicial Watch has left a public statement in this youtube video, and are considering legal options in what they view as grossly corrupt practice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waV-M92IOrk
>>
>>150651
This gon be good
>>
If nobody interesting was spied on Conservatives will just find another conspiracy
If anyone interesting was spied on Conservatives will automatically use that as fodder to say Russia collusion is a hoax because of circular logic:

1.) If a call was wiretapped, that's evidence Obama was out to get Trump's campaign.

2.) If Obama was out to get Trump's campaign, the investigation into collusion with Russian government officials is just a cover story.

3.) If the warrant for a wiretap was issued because of said fake investigation, the only other likely explanation is Obama was out to get the Trump campaign.

They're starting with an unfalsifiable assumption that collusion with Russia couldn't have been a legitimate reason for any investigation.
>>
>>150655
tl;dr: whatever is found or not found, expect
>ITS A CONSPIRACY!!
>>
>>150655
>shit I got caught Watergating
>IT'S DEM RUSSKIES AND CONSERVATIVES PLOTTING AGAINST US!
>>
>>150657
>shit I got caught Watergating
Nobody thinks this. If a court ordered a wiretap, then it's not illegal.

>IT'S DEM RUSSKIES AND CONSERVATIVES PLOTTING AGAINST US!

Pretty much.
No matter what happens, Trump's staff will always be untouchable to them and any evidence that they were spied on by US intel will be evidence of conspiracy. And if there was no evidence they were spied on, that would be evidence of conspiracy too.

Definition of a witch hunt. Like everything else, Trump supports are again projecting onto Democrats their incompetence and malice.
>>
>>150656
Judicial Watch: hey can we see those wiretapping documents you said didn't exist but apparently exist now because you lied

NSC: nah were hiding this shit in a vault in a library for 5 years

Judicial Watch: oh how come

NSC: don't worry about it
>>
>>150663
>those wiretapping documents you said didn't exist
sorry, what are you talking about?
who said what didn't exist?
>>
Comey calls Trump "crazy" for Obama administration wiretapping claims

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4494280/Comey-called-Trump-crazy-Obama-wiretapping-claims.html

Obama "furious" at Trump's Wiretapping Claim

http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-responds-trump-wiretapping-claim-2017-3

Susan Rice unmasked Trump cabinet and campaign calls per Obamas orders

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/11/susan-rice-at-center-of-controversy-again/

Woops
>>
>>150651
Obama is ((spy master)) is he not?
>>
>>150671
if any of the claims were false, why not just ask Trump to declassify any of the relevant evidence
>>
>>150678
It would never work; unlike Obama, Trump actually has standards.
>>
>>150678
Nigga who do you think I am I cant just call the President on my cell nigga please get real
>>
>>150683
well I don't know about you personally but if he's going to publicly accuse Obama of doing it why would he not then just declassify the supposedly damning evidence since he's fully in the legal right and it would prove him irrefutably correct
>>
>>150681
>A Republican
>Having standards
Anon, I don't know how to break it to you. You're on the wrong side if that's your political litmus.
>>
>>150681

In today's political climate it's difficult to tell if people are just pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>150651
THE AUDACITY OF THIS FUCKING NIGGER

DRAG HIM OUT BY HIS HAIR
>>
>>150693
>>150688
It's really tough because most people on the right see the dems as corrupt peices of shit and people who side with the left as stupid whiny asshats who watch the daily show, BuzzFeed, and Huffpost for news.

Like WikiLeaks was beloved by the left until last year (when it said something bad about Dems) and now the left think it's a Russian conspiracy

Liberals are constantly sheilding themselves from the possibility be wrong might be wrong, and doing it in the most smug ways possible it's almost funny
>>
>>150651
Is this legal to hide potentially incriminating evidence?
>>
>>150743
No, but liberals will stand by this / ignore it
>>
>>150732
Liberals have been wrong since the 16th century when they began to question the church and crown.
>>
>>150765
I'd say 20th century when they began to question value structures
>>
>>150765
Liberals have always been about intruding on people's property rights. Just look at the Civil War for instance.
>>
>>150788
Yeah the Republicans really fucked the Democrats need to own dark skinned people wholesale
>>
>>150651
I wish I had a super secret library
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.