[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ukraine wants to intern all the citizens of the Russian Federation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 14576270106220.jpg (103KB, 650x792px) Image search: [Google]
14576270106220.jpg
103KB, 650x792px
This is at a press conference in Kiev said the former commander of the Battalion "Donbass" Anatoly Vinogrodsky.

"During the war, all normal states conduct internment of citizens of the aggressor country. This is normal practice, starting, in my opinion, with the Russo-Japanese War, including Canada, America, which interned the citizens of the aggressor country. We do not have this, spies, saboteurs, killers are moving across the territory of Ukraine, "says the ex-battalion commander. "You see this fine."

"Our state does not make any efforts to protect our country. We must protect it. Yes, we must block the work of Russian enterprises. Yes, we must complicate the receipt of profits by the aggressor country (Russia), because this profit is sent to the destruction of our independence. This is the only way we should approach this. We should not say that we are losing the jobs of Ukrainian workers. Yes, maybe we will lose the place of Ukrainian workers(russian federation give around 5-6 million ukrainians jobs). The state should engagethese people, it is his immediate duty to protect the independence of Ukraine - to deprive the country of the aggressor of financing. This is our main task, " Vinogrodsky said in russian language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnTn752INag
>>
>>150547
>Ukraine wants to

>statements from former commander
>former

For fucks sake, can we ban russian shits please? They can't even spin right.
>>
>>150604

On top of that they keep giving non-English sources under the assumption that we'll just believe what they say the source says. There was another anti-UKR thread where the article was clearly different from what the OP summary was about, and you didn't even need google translate to confirm, it was literally in the link text.

As to what this former commander (of a militia unit no less) said, he's technically not wrong. During times of war, nations are allowed to detain foreign nationals of countries they are at war with. However, normally this is done on a case by case basis (not unlike normal criminal proceedings), and practically this is limited to the merchant marine or individuals in sensitive positions or industries. Blanket detention is not normal, and has generally been considered a mistake: in US legal history, the only modern instance of this (Japanese Americans during WWII) it was found to be totally pointless and ultimately cost the US government economically (in both facility maintenance at the time and reparations after the fact) and politically, as it set a dangerous precedent that idiots still cite to this day.
>>
>>150613
>On top of that they keep giving non-English sources under the assumption that we'll just believe what they say the source says.

https://www.rt.com/news/377150-ukraine-wmd-donbass-evidence/
>>
>>150628
>RT
>a viable source for impartial news about ukraine-russia
>>
>>150802
My sides
>>
>>150802
Exactly why I posted it.

>The Russian Investigative Committee says it has received rock-solid proof that Kiev’s armed forces have been using weapons of mass destruction against civilians in eastern Ukraine.
>>
>>150812
>Exactly why I posted it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHClFGiWaKg#t=1746
>>
>>150802
>>150808
>>150812

>blaming russian news for posting news

holla shit you are such fucking retarded scumbags.
>>
>>150874
My sides again
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.