[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russia took USA on sight.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: (SU-35).jpg (32KB, 700x383px) Image search: [Google]
(SU-35).jpg
32KB, 700x383px
The Ministry of defence terminated the Memorandum on safety of flights over Syria.

The defense Ministry will stoped communicating with the Pentagon in the framework of the Memorandum on the prevention of incidents and ensure the safety of aviation operations in Syria. The decision Russia made after the U.S. military aircraft the shot down a Syrian fighter-bomber su-22 in the sky of Raqqa. In Washington said that the plane was shot down in self-defense, as the Syrian army attacked positions of the US-backed Alliance SDF.

However, as stated in the defense Ministry, the command of the coalition forces don't warned the Russian colleagues about the operations on the existing channel of communication between the American air base al-Udeid air base in Qatar and the Russian base Hamim in the Syrian Latakia.

The defense Ministry called the incident a "military aggression" and promised to monitor any aircraft and drones in Syria.

https://www.gazeta.ru/army/2017/06/19/10728671.shtml#page2
>>
>>150400
>gazeta.ru

fwiw, gazeta.ru is not state-owned and is Russia's oldest online-only news outlet.

Though being owned by Russian oligarchs doesn't make it necessarily unbiased, and since being incorporated in Russia it is still subject to censorship, it's at least more reliable than any state-owned outlet.

Anyway, at least Trump's hands-off approach to war policy means that the US isn't gonna just kowtow to Russia in Syria like Trump wants to do with sanctions.
>>
Given that Trump, the GOP, and repubs in general have projected literally all their incompetence and malice onto democrats, almost word for word, I can only wonder if that will soon include a war with Russia.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.