[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

London - Finsbury Park Mosque Incident

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 0

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4616452/Man-arrested-van-ploughs-people-outside-mosque.html

Well, looks like role reversal to me.

I mean, how much people can take before they go nuts and decide it's time for revenge, even though it's unjustified? As a fan of Jeremy Corbyn and regular Guardian reader, I am appalled by this latest development.

What do YOU think?
>>
We should never assign blame to populations, i.e. muslims, nationalists, supremacists, &c. for the actions of a subset of them.

We should always blame individuals that directly support violence (killing or arming murderers so that they murder) and we should blame violent ideas like Islam and white-supremacy.

It doesn't matter how many terrorists there are on either side.

Only exception would be if a group becomes such an existential threat that the rest of us literally are under immediate risk. Then we can't afford to make those distinctions because they're about to come under control of a nuclear arsenal or something and use it to cause Armageddon.
>>
>>150256
White supremacy = defending your nation from invaders
>>
>>150258

You can come up with good arguments for defending your country from invaders without white supremacy. Using white supremacy to justify that just comes with a lot of unnecessary ideological baggage that is inherently dehumanizing of non-whites such that it legitimizes violence against innocent people.
>>
>>150254
the whites always wants something in return... luckily no one died from this
>>
>>150264
1 old dead muslim guy
>>
>>150261
I think what he's saying is that this isn't white supremacy but a rebuttle to the Muslim attacks and feeling like their country is under attack
>>
>>150270
Don't lump me in with this faggot, I would love if mussies could go to their mosque and wear whatever carpet they want around town, without having to be associated with some assholes too stupid to find something to live for besides hate. But I'm posting here so maybe it's the pot calling the kettle black.
>>
>>150271
What does that mean
>>
Frankly, I thought It's about time someone would do something drastic with them islam folk.
Except I expected burning down mosques and street assaults.

There is only so much people can take. Mass lynching when
>>
>>150281
Can you explain how exactly something like this will accomplish anything positive or in any way productive?
>>
>>150254

>even though it's unjustified

These mudslime invade your lands by the millions, commit unbelievable amount of violent crime, and when somebody has had enough and wants to drive them back to their third world shitholes of origin, you claim it unjustified?

The juden have done their job. Go back to sucking colored cocks you beta bitch.
>>
>>150256
Okay Jesse
>>
>>150299
perhaps it will encourage the population that acts as a smokescreen for jihadists to go home
>>
>>150344
Doubtful. It's more likely to encourage more violence and a stronger sense of "us vs them" between immigrants and locals. Why do you think the establishment always immediately responds with "Love will conquer hate" bullshit? Because they're a bunch of lefty feeltards? Well, probably a good chunk are, but the ones calling the shots are trying to throw water on the fire instead of thumping their chests and exacerbating the whole situation.
>>
>>150345
Never understood muzzies living in Europe. They're basically loathed if not despised. Why not leave?
>>
>>150254
As we want normal Muslims to stop radicalization, we'll need to do the same.
>>
>>150391 (You)
And of course, I mean to criticize this caustically as we would with the opposite variables.
>>
>>150254
>What do YOU think?
Part and parcel of living in the big city innit
t. Sadiq Khan
>>
>>150301
Hi /pol/
>>
>>150391
One dead, hardly a good showing
>>
>>150396
Doesn't matter, this is a chance to show what our opinions are on extremism.
>>
>>150254

media declared terrorism in 000.5 seconds

but it takes a few weeks to confirm your tanned germans when they are screaming allah

>neck yourself fucker
>>
>>150399
Best part was he was a "clean shaven white male" I couldn't stop laughing at the daily mail headline

Imagine "bearded arab looking dark skinned man bombs concert"
>>
>>150407
Yeah, it's high time the media wake tf up and stop pandering to enemies
>>
>>150407
#notallcleanshaven
>>
>>150345
>I'm someone who lives in a gated community and knows nothing about most muslims, specifically ones that are not super rich and are not devout and most likely living next to me in Beverley Hills
>>
>>150256
>Only exception would be if a group becomes such an existential threat that the rest of us literally are under immediate risk. Then we can't afford to make those distinctions because they're about to come under control of a nuclear arsenal or something and use it to cause Armageddon.

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned, as well as targets in Belgium

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>Coalition forces have discovered thousands of plots by Isis to attack Europe

http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

>the use of a Borak in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse the sarin nerve agent.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons

http://foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom

>“We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-be-coming-to-the-west
>>
>>150396
The dead guy was already laying on the pavement and receiving attention before the van came into view.

So his death is unrelated.
>>
>>150491
Those are all for ISIL, not all of the muslims.
>>
>>150552
Pure delusion
>>
>>150552
2/3 Muslims in the UK think terror attacks are justified
>>
>>150345
>It's more likely to encourage more violence and a stronger sense of "us vs them" between immigrants and locals.

I think that's exactly what's needed.

Seems to me that only the West willingly fucks over it's own people over for the benefit of foreign minorities, even when many of those minorities are openly violent assbackward nutjobs.

This shit has to stop.
>>
Is this how cultural appropriation works?
>>
Why is the attacker one upping if he isn't Muslim?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/19/finsbury-park-suspect-had-abused-muslim-neighbour/
>>
>>150552
you and people like you are the reason our civilization is doomed.
>>
>>150629
>Why is the attacker one upping if he isn't Muslim?

Cricket umpire?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/19/finsbury-park-attack-suspect-named-as-cardiff-resident-darren-osborne
>>
>>150631
> our civilization
No, it's uncivilised cunts like you.
>>
>>150633
Being defense/cautious isn't racism. Islam isn't even a race. It's an ideological movement that supercedes Nazism in it's ravenous desire to kill off opposing views and subdue women and gays
>>
>>150631

It's hard to say anymore. If conservatives march our planet off a cliff with respect to runaway climate change, there's a strong argument to be made that our civilization would be better off with liberalism even if the culture changed beyond recognition. Humans aside, the planet and living things as a whole would certainly have less suffering visited upon them as a consequence.

It didn't have to be this way and it wasn't for a time. But conservatives have accepted propagandists into their fold, decided apathy and denial of scientific consensus were fundamental values of our civilization. Western civilization was until relatively recently for me about as perfect as it gets, but if we're going to redefine it this way, it can join the ranks of the rest of the world's civilizations. I suppose that rising and falling that's just a part of the ebb and flow of history.
>>
>>150254
Well to be honest here, i bet that man went nuts and decided to get revenge for those "incidents" as some call them.

I don't discriminate religions and races, but seriously, this will probably happen more often and anyone could see it coming.
>>
>>150407

Daily Mail is garbage. Stop reading it.
>>
>>150345
its just the lesser of two evils,
random attacks will make the situation worse and wont do much good at all,
but preaching naive hippie shit all day long wont do much either.

its just pushing the issue down the road till it becomes someone elses problem.
>>
>>150491
ISIS is not even close to an existential threat to the West.
>>
>>150301
They're not invading. They are invited in by the democratic consent of the European publics. If Europeans wanted to stop Muslim immigration, they could simply vote for politicians who would change the relevant laws.
>>
>>150627
Nice one
>>
>>150271
then you are naive and know nothing about islam, jihad is it's core value, al-taqiyya is it's best weapon and global caliphate is it's goal. Go read the quran and hadiths for yourself and you will see, then ask why islam is at war everywhere it goes with christians,hindus,buddhists etcetc but still always plays victim? it's part of the taqiyya strategy.
>>
>>150698
>They are invited in by the democratic consent of the European publics.
False, in the uk tony blair or more specifically barbara roche and jack straw (both jews) secretly opened the doors to mass migration without saying anything to the peoples, we never had any say in it. Andrew nethers revelation of documents showed they planned for it to change the face of our country (look it up) with a single citizens consent.

>>150698
>If Europeans wanted to stop Muslim immigration, they could simply vote for politicians who would change the relevant laws.
Only there are hardly any politicians representing this position and the e.us bureaucratic grasp is so great it's literally forcing countries to take them using economic intimidation you fucking idiot, human rights is also a commonly used sinister weapon in achieving this disgusting goals of social engineering (kalergi plan). You are so fucking dumb and naive it's scary.
>>
>>150648
You need yuri bezmenovs talk from 1980s, he explains the brainwashed like you.

>>150648
>the planet and living things as a whole would certainly have less suffering visited upon them as a consequence.
You know liberal presidents are responsible for more wars than conservative ones? feel free to investigate also stop tribally dumbing everything down to lib and con when the spectrum is WAY more complicated.
>>
>>150906
>You know liberal presidents are responsible for more wars than conservative ones?
>feel free to investigate also stop tribally dumbing everything down to lib and con when the spectrum is WAY more complicated.

Doesn't cause you pain to make such conflicting statements one after the other?
>>
>>150581
Remember, that's the motive behind the terrorists in the middle east. Force anyone who doesn't want to fill their lives with violence to join a side that supports violence.

There are ways to combat immigration/cultural influence/cultural genocide/demderdirtymuzzies or whatever you want to call it than disorganised violence.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.