[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VIDEO: Wisconsin Women Sets House On Fire, Killing 72-Year Old Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

People (and I use that term here in the broadest sense…) stand around laughing and filming with their cellphones while watching this woman set a house on fire that has people inside, then after the house is a raging inferno, a few try and fail to save the guy inside.

But when the cops arrive and ask who murdered the guy by burning him alive, nobody seems to know (despite them all clearly knowing who the murderer is).

What in the ever living fuck is wrong with Blacks?…

Video of the arson and murder as it was going down at:
http://www.nbc26.com/news/local-news/deadly-house-fire-on-milwaukees-north-side
Ben Jordan
Jun 17, 2017

Wisconsin women sets house on fire, killing 72-year old man
MPD still looking for known female suspect

MILWAUKEE -- The Milwaukee Fire Department said a 72-year-old man is dead after a house fire near 12th and Wright. Milwaukee police say the victim has been identified, Willie O. Greer.

Fire crews were called to the blaze around 7:45 p.m. Friday. The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s Office was called to the scene a short time later.

Several witnesses on scenesaw a woman set the fire through a first-floor window. Witnesses showed TMJ4 crew a Facebook live video which appears to show the woman grab a gas container, reach inside and set the blaze. The video shows witnesses rush to the front door of the home to help, but the smoke was too strong.

A Milwaukee Fire Battalion Chief said a firefighter injured his head while responding. The firefighter was taken to the hospital.

Milwaukee police continue to search for the known female suspect in this incident.

A firefighter was injured at the scene as welland was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
>>
>>150225
Snitches get stitches. Think of it this way, if the whole town is willing to watch a woman burn a man alive in his own home, do you think they are going to protect you if you turn her in? Best to keep your head low and not make yourself a target, as sad as that is. At least the video was leaked so they know who did it, that is more then most of these cases.
>>
>>150225
Milwaukee blacks are about as bad as /pol/ makes them out to be. Disgusting city I am glad I left.
>>
They opened all the fucking doors and windows feeding the fire... no one has a hose or fire training...

WE

WAS
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGHS
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.