[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About 400 Attend "10,000" Muslim March in Colonge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

http://www.ksta.de/koeln/kommentar-zum-friedensmarsch-die-botschaft-der-ditib-ist-angekommen-27810338

Cologne -
The large-scale peace march of the Muslims in Cologne ends with a great disappointment. Not even a thousand participants have come. It is now clear how large the influence of the Islamic associations, especially the Turkish-Islamic Union of Ditib, is on the communities. The Ditib had canceled their participation on the grounds that "Muslim anti terrorism" stigmatized the Muslims.

What has to do with stigmatization, to go against the Islamic terror on the street is completely inexplicable. However, the message of the Ditib has arrived. Stay at home. And the silent majority remains at home. The Ditib, the largest of the umbrella organizations, has just opened its new mosque in Cologne.

After all, those who have come have done the free things, not strictly organized like the 40,000+ who went to the streets for the Turkish head of state Erdogan in July 2016 after the coup attempt in Turkey and demonstrated at the Deutzer Werft.
>>
>>149949
Buncha white liberals showed up tho kek
>>
Do we need more proof of a caveman religion incompatible with the future?

Will you wait for those 10,000 to militarize?
>>
>>149949
Not an explosive turnout they were expecting don't ya think?
>>
>>149951
Islam = Psuedo Religious Fascism
>>
>>149949
Wow racist. Muslims just demonstrate differently, be it walking past people who were injured during an islamic terrorist attack or committing attacks in the name of islam itself
>>
>>149949
I love how they, meaning white liberals, already try to relativise this collosal failure of virtue signaling to show all those evil nazis how peaceloving and anti-ISIS "moderate" muslims are with all the talk about how it totally doesn't matter that literally no muslims gave a shit about it but that the message was heard yada yada ya. Yes the message was heard. Muslims don't give a fuck about "peace" or fighting against "terrorism". They don't see them as terrorists, they see them as heroes, they just don't say it out loud but in private.
>>
>>149949
>400
at first it was 100
saw an article it was close to 300
now 400?

we holocaust now?
>>
>>150114
Probably 100, at most, actual muslims and 300 white liberals.
>>
>>149949

>muslims care about white folk which kills, humilates and destroyed their countries.

lol. if that were other way. whites would fucking celebrate the shit day and night and make support ISIS song contests.
>>
>>149950
maybe they're converts
>>
>>149949
muslims are ethnocentrists and don't care about the dead of enemies

see: literally their entire history
>>
>>149949
>The Ditib had canceled their participation on the grounds that "Muslim anti terrorism" stigmatized the Muslims.
which universe are these people living in

that cat's escaped the bag millennia ago

protesting violence isn't going to stigmatize them any more than violence by Muslims already has
>>
>>150158
>Willingly converting to Islam

Lol
>>
>>150158
Point of fact, most Muslims inherit their Religious beliefs from their family and the social consequences and even saftey concerns are enough to keep most people in the faith. The primary reason Islam grows is due to the insane birthrate muslim families contribute towards.

It has been analyzed, however, that more Muslims convert to Christianity than vise versa, and keep their new faith a secret. Many converted Muslims who choose to reveal themselves and face often deadly backlash vouch that the numbers of Christian converts is far greater than anyone assumes.
>>
>>149950
Why shouldn't they?
>>150158
Rly dude?
>>
tired of this nationalist bullshit, partisan politics are a cancer.
>>
one of the people on my facebook posts the link to the "AlternativeNewsNetwork" about how there are 20 million muslims out there right now protesting against terrorism and that mainstream media is purposely not covering it.

And I don't get why he is antagonizing his facebook friends instead of just notifying it.
and these protest planners need to set reasonable goals but other then that literally nothing wrong with protesting against terrorism and murdermuzzies
>>
>>150201
Nothing wrong with nationalism
>>
>>150207
all -isms should be used sparingly if at all. There isn't a good thing that can't be achieved with plain old open-minded logical, evidence-based reasoning.
>>
>>150208
So capitalism or communism?
>>
>>150208
Optimism, liberalism, hylomorphism, criticism, feminism
>>
>>150237
>Optimism, liberalism, hylomorphism, criticism, feminism
In fact, I am all those things only by coincidence.
I don't craft my decisions on the basis of the -isms I identify with, I only happen to mostly fall into some ideological bins which exist.
Liberal and feminist mostly sums my worldview by I often disagree with classical liberalism on issues like immigration and Islam and I disagree with many of the beliefs commonly associated with feminism as well.
I am not proud of these -isms, I just mostly identify with them until my ideas change.
>>
>>150208
Narcocizim marzmizsion partition inhibition narcissism carpet jism
>>
>>150209
mixed-economy
>>
>>150208
I think you mean "strict and unfaltering adherence/devotion to a particular ideological way of thinking can be dangerous"
>>
>>150238
>faggotrism
>>
>>150078
Not necessarily true. If that were the case then why did 20 million of them march through Iraq last November in similar protest?

The real issue is the discrepancy detween been Muslims living in their home countries, and Muslim expats. The former hate ISIS more than you or I do, rest assured.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.