[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philando Castile's murderer found not guilty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 0

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/06/16/us/philando-castile-trial-verdict/index.html
>>
Right to bear arms really helped this guy.

Keep believing you are free.
>>
> black guy
> reaching for anything during a traffic stop

when will they learn
>>
>>149911
>Reach for papers =get shot
>Don't reach for papers = get shot
>>
>>149716
Wooo get ready for another chimpout!
>>
>>149716
Chimp asked for it.
>>
>>149746
you don't have a right to reach for a gun when stopped by the police, you ignorant moron.
>>
>>149915
thats the idea
>>
>>149920

He wasn't reaching for his gun, and even explicitly stated that he wasn't reaching for his gun. He was reaching for his papers.

You're the only one here who comes across as ignorant.
>>
>>150060
How was the cop supposed to know that? If they tell you to keep your hands present, you keep them present.
>>
>>150060
Sorry let me rephrase that, how was the cop supposed to know that he was telling the truth when the guy said he was reaching for his papers?
>>
>>149915
>Be American
>>
>>149716
if hes found not guilty then it wasn't murder. by definition.
>>
>>150060
>He wasn't reaching for his gun

His gun was laying in his lap when his girlfriend filmed him dying (instead of giving him first aid...)

From what I remember, Castille told the cop he had a CPL and a handgun on him and when the cop asked for I.D., Castille stupidity pulled out his pistol to hand over to the cop (unbidden).

The cop was looking around (keeping an eye out, seeing as he was in a shitty Black populated neighborhood) and when he looked down, Castille had a gun in his hand and the cop freaked out and instantly shot him.

http://www.snopes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/philando-castile.jpg
>>
>>149716
>Philando Castile's murderer
Shill detected.
>>
>>150064
>cop asks you for i.d., you inform him you have concealed carry permit & there is a gun in the car.

>you go for i.d. & cop shoots you 4-7 times with your girlfriend beside you and daughter in the backseat

This is somehow the citizens fault and not the cop? What should the man do, everyone put there hands on the steering wheel and let the cop take the i.d. out of his pocket?

We are not occupied territory. their job is to serve , paid for by tax payers , not to treat us like insurgents
>>
>>149911
>>149916
>>149919

Keep on sucking that police cock!

The Thin Blue Line amirite!?
>>
>>150139
Providing first aid? The freaking idiot of a cop still held the gun on point after he shot the guy, still freaked out. Watch the video. No one could have provided first aid with this guy present.

That alone makes it murder. Probably could have been saved, somehow. No idea what warranted shooting 7(?) times. The "policeman" had no idea what he was doing. There was no reason for this to happen. The guy got murdered.
>>
>>150485

What's most disturbing about this is less who was in the wrong and more that there is virtually nothing protecting law abiding citizen from being shot by cops as long a cops claim they felt threatened.

People need to have the piece of mind that some surefire strategy exists that if folks consistently follow a set of instructions in front of cops we have close to a guarantee folks won't be met with violence.
>>
>>150536
> Providing first aid? The freaking idiot of a cop still held the gun on point after he shot the guy, still freaked out. Watch the video. No one could have provided first aid with this guy present.

And yet the cop didn’t stop the girlfriend from getting out her cellphone and filming everything while providing a running commentary, as her boyfriend bled to death...

My guess is she has absolutely no first aid skills and it never even crossed her mind to try and save the guy.

> That alone makes it murder.

No, it would have been manslaughter had he been convicted.

> Probably could have been saved, somehow.

Remotely possible, if there had been an ambulance right there but still not very likely, considering he had been shot several times at point blank range.

> No idea what warranted shooting 7(?) times. The "policeman" had no idea what he was doing.

The cop did fuck up by not paying attention to what Castille was doing.

Had he done so, he could have stopped him from pulling out his handgun (which is a fucking stupid thing to do around cops, unless they demand your gun).

> There was no reason for this to happen. The guy got murdered.

Again, manslaughter but the underlying problem is that Blacks so often DO whip out guns and start shooting when confronted by cops.

And while it wasn’t the case here, many Blacks seem to think a street corner is a court room where they can debate and argue their way out of the impending arrest and if that doesn’t work, they’ll run or fight the cops.
>>
>>150587
>I mean, sure, this cop fired a gun 7 times into a car with a toddler in it and killed a man who was no threat to him because the cop's a trigger-happy scaredy cat and is getting off without consequences
>but the REAL problem here is black people are scary
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.