[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Killing Fields

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4249.jpg (16KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4249.jpg
16KB, 238x192px
>Republicans calling Virginia baseball shooting a "killing field."
>Nobody died.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/14/republican-baseball-shooting-virginia-what-happened?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Am I missing something? Did Scalise die? Or do they think we're just that stupid?
>>
>>149700
ROFL republicucks are so dumb for getting mad about this

Democrats and lefties are superior morally and they can't see that because they're evil white supremacist nazzis

Nobody died, it was a dumb little bullet lol
>>
>>149701
yeah i mean it's just a little mixed rampage/political assasination attempt get over it lol
>>
>>149706
Tbf, that's how pubs reacted to Gifford's assassination attempt.
>>
>>149701
So what do you want liberals to do because some asshole that beats his daughter and is liberal shot someone for political reasons?

This one datum doesn't tell you anything about liberals in general. The vast, vast majority of liberals obviously don't support any sort of violence and conservatives seem to be using this maniac as an excuse for why it's wrong to report on frightening developments in the news accurately simply because it might frightening violent or stupid people into doing violent things, as though that's not the reality every hour of every day in some place in any case.
>>
>>149710
Maybe have what passes for Thought leaders in your group not espouse such hyper violent rhetoric against the commander in Chief as well as the conservatives that support him.
The world will still be here in 8 years for you to fuck up get over it.
>>
>>149710
>constant calls for "street fighting" posing next to a severed bloody head, #resist #fucktrump #killallwhitepeople etc

"we're not inciting violence, we're a political party of peace"

maybe you're not doing it personally anon but it's foolish to copypaste your good intentions on everyone else. there are many among your camp who are militant and who have called for violence essentially without repercussions.
>>
>>149708
Except the guy who shot her was an anarchist pussy and the only guy he killed was a conservative Republican judge and a couple passerbys

http://tucson.com/news/local/rep-giffords-shot-judge-and-others-killed-at-tucson-event/article_88b4b436-1b53-11e0-8354-001cc4c002e0.html

This guy was a loony leftist Bernie supporter who deliberately meant to kill members of the GOP and hates the president
>>
>>149710
Will they denounce????
>>
>>149719
>hurr it was a right-winger so it's ok

Get over yourself.
>>
>>149810
The left is using the Giffords shooting as essentially justification for this shooting. The Giffords shooting was not a political attack.

Get over yourself.
>>
>>149713
>8 years
>implying
>>
>>149813

Nobody's justifying this shooting.

But we are rightly using that shooting along with other evidence (shit the right has said in the past) to refute the message from many on the right who weaponized the recent shooting of a US congressman to say that the left's rhetoric has been more conducive to violent response by liberals.
>>
>>150259
Straight outta rules for radicals

Seriously the left has been on a role lately, anti white racism and kill Trump and all that jazz. They crazy
>>
>>149700
Commies don't know how to aim.
>>
>>149715
We
*enacts mock-assassination of President*
Are
*silences Christians*
An
*punches "Nazi"*
Ideology
*burns effigy of Trump*
Of
*calls for violence in the streets*
Peace
>>
>>150259
>Nobody's justifying this shooting.
Beside Joy Reid, actually plenty of (((verified liberals))) on Twitter, and at least on Vox contributor
>>
>>149710
>The vast, vast majority of liberals obviously don't support any sort of violence
Wrong. Sorry.
>>
>>151246
I'm not gonna defend the Left's behavior lately. There's been all kinds of bullshit. But knock it off with the mock outrage at effigies and shit, it's like the Right doesn't remember how they chose to depict Obama for eight fucking years...
>>
>>151266
This, the right-left dichotomy only serves to divide the plebs and make them easier to control.
>>
>>149700
The bernout died.
>>
>>150252
He's clearly out in less than a year.
I'd like it to be assassination by firearm for the lulz, but it's going to be a lame impeachment.
>>
>>151416
Kys
>>
>>149715
Both parties do this, don't pretend otherwise it's morally dishonest
>>
It could have been though. I think that's what they meant.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.