[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fake news starts: Trump supporters tie Bernie Sanders to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (245KB, 524x550px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
245KB, 524x550px
The gunman who attacked Republican congressional members at a baseball practice Wednesday morning campaigned for Sen. Bernie Sanders during the presidential election.

It didn't take long for some to connect the shooting to Sanders himself. One person in particular, Jack Posobiec — a Trump supporter who has pushed the conspiracy theory surrounding DNC staffer Seth Rich's death — especially fueled that idea.

"Just 4 days ago Bernie Sanders ordered his followers to 'take down' Trump," he tweeted.

Sanders did not say that. Posobiec seemed to pull it from a CNN headline that describes Sanders' nearly hourlong speech at Sunday's People's Summit.

The headline, "Sanders to faithful: Take down Trump, take over Democratic Party," refers to Sanders' message of resistance to the establishment rule, one that he campaigned on and since has reiterated, and his strong criticism of Trump.

Sanders called Trump "perhaps the worst and most dangerous president in the history of our country" in his speech.

But he did not at any point say anyone should "take down" the president.

CNN anchor Fredricka Whitfield, in her description of Sanders' speech, said he urged supporters "to take down President Trump's agenda."

But the mischaracterization hasn't stopped people from retweeting Posobiec, who has hundreds of thousands of Twitter followers. The tweet also made its way to the top of "The Donald" subreddit — a discussion group for Trump supporters.

Sanders since has commented on the shooting.

"Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society, and I condemn this action in the strongest, possible terms," Sanders said.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-trump-supporter-links-congressional-1497472393-htmlstory.html
>>
>Pedocrats trying to wash themselves of the blood on their hands after months and months of glorifying violence against Trump and the Republican party

Do fuck off to /r/politics now you underage loser
>>
Can we just figure out a way to get old people to forget about the internet? I can't fucking take it anymore.
>>
>>149362
Probobly because CNN put is as their headline:

Sanders to faithful: Take down Trump, take over Democratic Party

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/10/politics/bernie-sanders-peoples-summit/index.html

At any rate I don't think this is appropriate, just let the event pass away before you just jump on washing away the guilt of the Democrats. They, and the media, have been spewing anti Trump/conservative vitriol into the public for the last 5 months and are partially at fault, no doubt.
>>
>la times

LOL. Almost as pathetic and gullible as the NYT in inciting a climate of anti-trump violence
>>
>fake news ever not being fake
nice try (((Mainstream Media))) but your credibility is shot
>>
>>149363
no, people need to see how trumptards create fake news and then blame others for fake news when they report verifiable accurate news.
>>
>>149363

Dozens people have already been murdered in hate crimes this year.

This after Trump publicly invites Ted Nugent into the Whitehouse for dinner with him. The same Ted Nugent who called Obama a "subhuman mongrel" and "chimpanzee" and says

"Foreigners are a******s; foreigners are scum; I don’t like ‘em; I don’t want ‘em in this country; I don’t want ‘em selling me doughnuts; I don’t want ‘em pumping my gas; I don’t want ‘em downwind of my life-OK? So anyhow, and I’m dead serious…"

""I think that Barack Hussein Obama should be put in jail. It is clear that Barack Hussein Obama is a communist. Mao Tse Tung lives and his name is Barack Hussein Obama. This country should be ashamed. I wanna throw up," he said, adding "Obama, he’s a piece of s**t. I told him to suck on my machine gun.""

Trump supporters get a laugh out of this but obviously not all. Some have taken it further.

So where were all the right wing news outlets when they should have been blaming Trump for each hate crime?
>>
>>149382
nugent said nothing but facts
nice try globalist filth
>>
>>149383
Let's pretend for a second that we're functioning adults in the company of other normal, successful, functioning adults.

Nugent said some stupid shit and made an ass of himself.
>>
>>149378
The fake news is blaming the right for fake news. Typical libtard tactic.
>>
>>149384
> normal
> successful
> functioning

naught for three
>>
>>149363
>Do fuck off to /r/politics now you underage loser
Lol, so a /pol/ack wanders over to the serious political forum, doubles down on the alt-right lies from the OP, then insists serious people go elsewhere.

Go back to your shitty containment board, loser.
>>
>>149376
>(((Mainstream Media))) but your credibility is shot
Only among Trump followers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
>>
>>149398
"the spectrum that caters to my agenda can do no wrong."
>>
>>149401
>serious political forum
>>
>>149398
>>149363
I honestly wish every single one of you morons would drop dead. You're a burden on our country in just about every way.

>Inb4 some bullshit about lib this

If you're that far down the bipartisan wormhole that you don't even think for yourself or as an individual, you need to just die. Saw a republican just making shit up off the top of his head because he was losing a debate on the failed raid a while back. "I thought liberals love when our troops get killed". Please just die
>>
>>149417
>You guys are so partisan!!
>You guys don't think of yourselves as individuals!
>One time I saw a republican say a big fat dummy wummy!
>You should all die! Please just die!

Thanks for the giggles
>>
>>149362
Who gives a shit? So Sanders says something that could vaguely be interpreted as a threat in rabid partisan circles. How is this any different from the lib reaction to Trumps "maybe they can do something about it" comment? Both are fake news.
>>
>>149362
>>>149363
>create fake news and then blame others for fake news
That's literally one of Saul Alinski's rules for radicals which is the playbook that the left has been using for decades...(I don't know if I spelled his name right but you get it)
>>
>>149365
This. How can they argue it was created by Trump supporters when CNN was the source of the quote?
>>
>>149362
FTFY&KYS

You fucking Communist Scum.
>>
>>149432
He is caught in a bad spot so he say gonna get flogged for it. Admittedly he isn't at all at fault for some libtard giving into his natural progression into a domestic terrorist, but because the man was associated to him through campaigning he's gonna get some flack for it. This is the second Bernie supporter to lose his shit in the past month, if we get another one or two do them Bernie will be done.
>>
>>149432
Didn't he also shit on Christians like a week ago too? He's losing it, the guy needs to get a grip
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.