[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feinstein: Congress should probe whether Lynch provided cover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: static.politico.com.jpg (168KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
static.politico.com.jpg
168KB, 1160x629px
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/11/feinstein-lynch-clinton-emails-239391

Sen. Dianne Feinstein on Sunday said Congress should look into former FBI Director James Comey’s revelation that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch asked him to downplay the nature of his investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails.

Testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday, Comey said Lynch had asked him to refer to the probe as a "matter" rather than an investigation, an exchange that he said made him feel queasy.

Asked whether Lynch was providing cover for Clinton, Feinstein said she couldn’t answer.

“I would have a queasy feeling too, though, to be candid with you,” she said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “I think we need to know more about that, and there’s only one way to know about it, and that’s to have the Judiciary Committee take a look at that.”

But Feinstein emphasized that this investigation should be separate from the one into potential ties between President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia.

“I don’t think we should mix the two,” the California senator said.

Feinstein, who is the ranking Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee and a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said she didn’t know whether Trump’s statements to Comey on the Russia probe, as relayed by the former FBI director, constitute obstruction of justice.

“I don’t intend to draw any conclusions until investigations are finished,” she said.
>>
>>148529
How fucked is Lynch?
>>
>>148536
She is going to super jail
>>
What's the difference between a matter and an investigation?
>>
>>148543
a matter sounds better for the press
>>
>>148543
One sounds like you're in trouble
The other sounds like business as usual
>>
>>148543
You use one term when investigating your own and the other for the opposition. Don't want to give the impression that your people can be just as bad as theirs, do you?
>>
>>148529
Probe me daddy!!
>>
at least it's not obstruction of justice
>>
>>148613
No it's slimy as fuck tho
>>
>>148529
It's hard to imagine Feinstein not toeing the party line (or just making sensible suggestions in general. I wonder what's going on behind the scenes here.
>>
>>148642
She must know something
>>
>>148642
>I wonder what's going on behind the scenes here.
The death of the Democratic Party via the Clinton machine.

Feinstein is a rat. But a smart rat, and one that realizes the ship is going down.
>>
>>148669
She can sense the conservative revolt coming, but that won't save her. True conservatives have no empathy, have no mercy, and never ever forgive or forget. We won't rest until every single liberal and so called independent feels our hate. We march towards a post-Enlightenment world. Let us seize our future, and rid Western civilization of the benighted fruits from the "Age of Reason."
>>
>>148529
Its a lot easier to sweep something under the run when its not connected to an investigation that is being shilled by the media 24/7
>>
>>148642
Hillary is talking shit about the Dems
>>
>>148674
lol, whatever
>>
>>148529
and partisan liberals are nowhere to be found
>>
>>148734
They never touch threads when their own camp is at fault. They know their side is full of some dirty deeds and nasty cucks, they try to ignore it so they don't have to address it
>>
>>148734
They are afraid and weak, so they try to laugh it off, laugh at us, ignore us. But their time will come, when we will make them squeal like pigs. Their pain will be sweet, and then we shall be laughing. They will watch their world fall down and their way of life is destroyed. After all, it is not enough to succeed if our enemies do not suffer.
>>
>>148529
Clintons, Obamas, Lynch, Podesta, Koons, Soros, Comey, Clapper, Gore, Schumer, Pelosi, and the whole lot of globalist elite can go fuck themselves
>>
>>148642
simple: Lynch gets scapegoated, and the whole matter is put to rest.
>>
This is how Frankenstein (D) asks questions, just like those fools OweBama (D), FAUX-A-HONTUS (D), Bumbo Sandles (COMMIE), and Shrill Liar (D) ..

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, I, I, I, I, I, I, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH .. yes or no?

>>148985
By KEK it will happen, just like they covered up Comet PingPong and Benghazi.
>>
>>149061
Are you literally autistic? Maybe you should stay in your containment board and leave the functional humans to their discussions, /pol/tard.
>>
>>148529
Looks like feinstein wants to push forward as the first woman president, would also be the first toad president.
>>
>>149095
Not even /pol/ sounds that fucking stupid. Seriously, go lurk and see.
>>
>>149061
False Flag!
>>
>>149130
He has a point. They ask loaded questions where you're damned if you do, damned if you don't. Republicans have been far more fair about this whole Russia thing, but I really wish they'd back Trump up more. We need to permanently forbid blue districts/states from voting once and for all so silly things like Russia won't happen again.
>>
>>149220
It doesn't make a difference. I'm as right as they come. If we begin to lash out and become tyrannical then we're towing a line I don't feel comfortable towing.

I'll let the left continue to eat themselves. I'll be ready to fight if it comes to that. Right now, America needs healing and unity
>>
>>149223
>healing and unity
As in unconditional support for the literal oligarchs that have just been elected? You think these guys want to -heal- the country that they've been bleeding for a half century with corporate welfare and tax evasion? They've been making all the fuckin money they want. It hasn't trickled down. We've been waiting since Reagan.

I'm sick of watching aristocrats play house with my future. My interests aren't their interests. And unless you're a venture capitalist or a weapons manufacturer, I doubt your interests are either. Neoliberalism is the only choice available to politicians of my party or yours if they want any sort of establishment support. Tyranny has been here. What you're talking about is a military fucking junta from the political right.
>>
>>149227
You don't even know what youre talking about. Trump hasn't done anything that effects your life even. You're filled with hate because you want to hate him, you enjoy hating him. You want to believe the things the media says about him.

So he'll close the border and prevent immigration? So what? So the conservatives will enjoy their worries being tended to for a term. So?

Noone wants leftism. It's shown itself to be a disease. But mostly, noone wants Globalists running things anymore.
>>
>>149234
>But mostly, noone wants Globalists running things anymore.
This mostly. I read about history and about times where young men proved themselves on the battlefield, and old men built empires. This was the golden age of western civilization, when we were willing to expand and fight and wipe out our enemies down to their last suckling babe for glory and riches to our ethno group. That there hasn't been a major war in the past 70 years to revitalize and test our mettle is reason for the stagnation and degeneration of Western civilization. I say down with globalism, up with nationalist imperialism.
>>
>>149223
Then we just need to gerrymander the fuck out of Democrat districts in 2020. This is war. You don't win by playing nice.
>>
>>148674
>shadow_the_hedgehog.jpeg.
>>
>>149279
You give them too much credit. It's more like
>coldsteel_the____hedgeheg.gif
>>
>>149234
Trump is not closing any borders or building a wall. He is a scammer and hasn’t got a clue about how to govern. His days are numbered and his family is fine with that. His family brand will survive and they will all walk away . .. and, yes, they are Globalists Supreme.
>>
>>149283
I don't know about scammer. He hadn't done anything that tips me off that he's remotely incomptant. The only thing people can point out are his tweets and speeches.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.