[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Africa has "alarming" Murder Rate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2017/06/08/Almost-half-a-million-people-have-been-murdered-in-SA-since-19941

Almost half a million people have been murdered in South African since the dawn of democracy‚ a report by the Institute of Race Relations (IRR) revealed.

In its 2017 South Africa Survey‚ the IRR said around 445 835 murders had been recorded in the country between April 1994 and March 2016.

This is almost equivalent to the number of people who were killed in the Rwandan genocide between April and July 1994.

Despite the alarming figures‚ fewer assassinations are happening now in comparison to the early days of democracy.

A total of 25 965 murders were recorded in the 1994/1995 financial year‚ with an average of 71 killings per day.

The country’s murder rate is almost 10 times higher than that of the United States‚ 30 times higher than the United Kingdom and 45 times higher than Germany.

“South Africans live with horrific levels of violent crime. While the murder rate has fallen since 1994‚ at 31.9 per 100 000 people‚ it remains one of the highest in the world‚” said Lebone.
>>
>>148384
And almost exclusively whites I hear
>>
>give niggers control over a country
>it goes to shit in a couple of years
I am shocked.
>>
>>148393
Same with U.S. have you been to Starbucks lately? REAL BAD
>>
>>148933
South Africa murder rate is like 10x higher
>>
>>148384
I cant wait for south africa to go the way of zimbabwe, i only fear for the afrikaaners who will get B L A C K E D by the commies
>>
I think they need more Chinese minorities
>>
>>149333
If it didn't for nearly 25 years it's not going to now. why do people want a race war?

> i only fear for the afrikaaners who will get B L A C K E D by the commies

Other whites live in SA anon. People really love dick riding Afrikaners
>>
>>149349
>f it didn't for nearly 25 years it's not going to now.

Is South Africa getting any better? Because if shit doesn't get better than people get fed up, and when they get fed up, their efforts to force something to get better almost always makes it get worse.
>>
>>148384
Link to article is now broken by their website migrating formats.

>>149357
It's been pretty much the same shithole over the last 25 years.

http://www.statssa.gov.za/publications/P0302/P03022014.pdf
At the top of page 5, black people have been flooding in while white people are getting fed up and leaving. Based on their statistics, they've stagnated with an unchecked black immigration rate. Expect an additional 300-500k white people of their remaining 4.5M leaving over the next couple decades. Their healthcare and AIDS coverage has been spreading very slowly.
>>
>>149388
Europe should look to take these people in instead of the filth that comes here.
>>
>>149424
Their goal is to collapse the west, brining in whites and Christians is counter intuitive to that
>>
Africa has always been a shithole though, how is this news?
>>
>>148384
But mainly murdering kefirs, so who cares?
>>
>>149921
No it's mostly whites being killed
>>
>>149926
Shouldn't have given to country back.
>>
>>149934
Why do blacks always blame whites for being useless at country building?

They swing their dicks around and fight each other for stupid shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.