[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

6 crackers kilt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 0

>>“Most of the victims were shot in the head; some were shot multiple times,” Demings said. He added that eight other people in the building were not injured.

Neumann, 45, who was discharged from the Army in 1999, killed himself before deputies approached.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/orlando-workplace-shooting/os-orlando-workplace-shooting-20170605-story.html#
>>
>5 days old
read the sticky
>>
>>148347
More important how the fuck do you read the article with all the click bait and the page constantly jumping to the bottom. Fucking garbage.

Also nobody cares.
>>
>>148365
The most violent race of all...thats right the white race...the one that committed countless genocides & holocausts. Nuked hiroshima & nagasaki , killed millions of vietnamese & iraqis.
The US still has hunderds of military bases worldwide & is killing in iraq & afghanistan...while white males are serial killing & mass shooting at record levels
>>
>>150068
>The most violent race of all...thats right the white race
>Blacks are five times as likely to murder someone
Go back to whatever kang site you came from Jamal
>>
>>150071
nigger why dont you put all the genocides & holocausts in your stats..lol dumb ass cletus cracka
>>
>>150073
genocides and ethnic cleansings being added to the stats reaaaally don't help your argument, mojumba
>>
>>150118
sure they do retard jethro
>>
>>148320
>kilt
>>
>>150071
According to the story of Yakub, the first white man appeared only about 6,000 year ago on the island of Patmos in the Aegean Sea after a 600 year breeding process called “grafting”.

At age six, Yakub was in his uncle’s back yard playing with two magnets. He noticed the power of attraction, “unalike attracts and like repels.” He then told his uncle, “when I get to be an older man, I’m going to make people to rule you.” his uncle replied, “Yakub, do you not know that if you make a man other than the original man who is already here on the Planet Earth, you will be making the devil himself?” Yakub replied, “Nevertheless, I know that which you know not.”

By the age of 18, Yakub graduated from the colleges and universities of his nation. 20 miles outside of present day Mecca, Saudi Arabia, Yakub began to teach his doctrine called, “Tricknology”. His Holy book was called, The Book of Tricknology of 120°. He told his followers if they follow his doctrine, they could rule the world for 6,000 years and make slaves of everyone else. Yakub’s large following and teachings began to intimate the King of his nation, so he was put in jail.

Yakub and the King made a deal while he was in jail. The deal was for the King to give him and his followers everything they needed to start their own civilization and leave their current land. Yakub and his 59,999 followers moved to the island Patmos in the Aegean Sea. There he formed his government headed with a nurse, doctor, priest and cremator.

The blacks who came with Yakub to the island were placed under a system of laws by which mating was based on skin color and in which only lighter-complexioned babies were allowed to survive. Over the course of many generations, the population of Patmos began to grow lighter and lighter until, after 600 years of this dedicated grafting process, the people became very pale with blue eyes and blonde hair.
>>
>>150073

Why don’t Blacks take responsibility for selling their own into slavery, or turning Detroit and other cities into 3rd world shit holes, or committing 50% of the murders in America, or simply raising their own children (70% of whom are born to unwed mothers)?
>>
>>150121
Rwanda, South Africa, Sudan, Congo, Sierra Leone, basically the whole Ivory Coast... Shit, even in countries OUTSIDE of Africa, blacks are still guilty of genocide
>>
>>150138
>or turning Detroit and other cities into 3rd world shit holes

Didn't white flight combined with the fall of the Rust Belt turn those cities into shitholes? Basically once the whites moved to the suburbs, no high-income earners were there to contribute local taxes to the city anymore, and once steel fell the Great Migration blacks of the 40s-60s who were encouraged to come by the upper-class whites needing cheap labor were suddenly unemployable.

So really no poor jobs and no rich residents is what made those cities shit. Cleveland tried to solve the latter problem by progressively incorporating suburbs into its tax share, but the rich of course didn't want to pay for black schools so kept moving to the edges, even though they all still worked and played in the city.

I'm not trying to be too apologetic, but I am saying that one should look to policy differences between Rust Belt cities that have huge swaths that have broken down and those few that have thrived -- the difference is not the quantity of blacks.
>>
>>150189
> Didn't white flight combined with the fall of the Rust Belt turn those cities into shitholes?

This is mostly a Leftist myth to absolve Blacks of their own retardation and uncivilized behavior.

There was an overall trend across the U.S. in the post-WWII period of moving out to the suburbs and this made housing cheeper and more available in the cities for Blacks and with the U.S. dominating the global economy, there were plenty of jobs.

And despite the hit to the auto industry in the 1970s, there were (and still are) all kinda jobs in the city and Whites were still the majority until the 1967 Riot and more so, the election of Coleman Young as mayor in 1972, at which point the city quickly descended into lawless chaos, as a tidal wave of Blacks moved up from down South to get in on the easy and generous welfare that LBJ’s “Great Society” would provide them.

One of Coleman Young’s first acts as mayor was reducing the term of residence to receive welfare down to only six months and because of the Riot, the Detroit police couldn’t / wouldn’t do anything about the insane crime rate for fear of losing their jobs and pensions.

This resulted in a mass migration of Whites into the ‘burbs, with most selling their homes for pennies on the dollar or simply just walking away, as they were being mugged and / or burglarized regularly and their kids were getting beaten up in school almost daily.

And as the White left, even more Blacks moved in to sponge off the welfare system and steadily destroyed what had been a 1st world city and the technological center of the planet with tons of high paying unionized jobs and with the loss of that tax base, Detroit got worse and worse and in less than 10 years, was a 3rd world shit hole with an average murder rate of 400 per year.
>>
>>150194
Then instead of bitching, why don't you do something to change the system then? "Absolve blacks of their own retardation and behavior" do you fucking listen to yourself?
>>
>>150202
> why don't you do something to change the system then?

I’m not Black, so why should I expend my time, money and effort to fix _their_ problems when they don’t give a fuck themselves?
>>
>>150221
>I’m not Black, so why should I expend my time, money and effort to fix _their_ problems when they don’t give a fuck themselves?

According to fucking who?

T. A black

You do realize the general state of affairs (Economic, Social, mental, physical, etc) of the average black person has them usually too worried about thousands of other shit for them to even approach trying to make change?

Like weather a cop is going to fuck with them? Or how the hell they're paying a bill or feeding themselves or their kids? Or if the shifty parole officer they got from their lovely revolving door private prisons give a shit about the fact that America really doesn't give a shit about convicts and rehabilitation is literally a foreign subject

And when it's brought up AN average reaction is depressed anger and inferiority?

Trust me we do think about this shit and try
>>
>>150244

Okay. We'll stop comparing your kind to Whites because we all know you'll never measure up. Instead, we'll compare your kind to brown (hispanics.)

According to the US Census, the poverty rate of hispanics and blacks is nearly identical (23.2% vs 25.8%,) yet your kind, Tyrone, commit murder at MORE THAN 3X the rate of hispanics.
>>
>>150303
How about we just judge each other as individuals and give deference to each other since we're all part of the same society? A society is strongest when its members help each other and expect the successful to then give back a share of their success.

None of us are going anywhere, we're stuck living in the same country. Forcing some people to under perform because of the race they were born into when we can help them to be productive doesn't mean they disappear; they'll still exist and be more likely to resort to underhanded behavior.
>>
>>150304

>How about we just judge each other as individuals

Get the fuck out of my country, colored, and go back to your shithole of origin. Make it better, if you're able. Stop making mine worse. Then, I might actually look at you as something more than walking, talking fecal matter.
>>
>>150308
If you wanna make a homeland for your race, the right place to do that is in a European country. This land has always been multi-ethnic, since before the US existed. And if a person or a country fucks someone or another country up, the former has an obligation to make the latter whole. We can't feasibly re-litigate all of history to decide who owes who. But we also no longer have the right to argue we didn't know any better in the modern era. If our bombs contributed to displacement of some people, we should make them whole insofar as we are responsible. And everyone has an obligation to help innocent people facing persecution, via foreign aid or whatever; if you want a selfish angle, consider it an insurance policy. I want my kids to live in a world where they can have piece of mind that if their community finds itself in a hard spot, the international community has a culture of protecting the innocent.
>>
>>150308
LOL angry loser detected
4chan is full of white trash who are doing worse than most niggers despite having unmatched privileges & benefits of being white
always at the bottom despite all the white privileges
...Do you realize you have no excuse for your failure except that you are garbage & should be eliminated from the gene pool..you had all the advantages & you still failed loser
LOL I know you will likely commit suicide or a mass shooting (like this neumann nigger lols) because you cant accept what a failure you have become
>>
>>150308
poor white trash who thinks he's even slightly better than your dog. America is going to the grounds now.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.