[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sen.Tim Kaine: Lynch's Comment to Comey "Irrelevent"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/9/tim-kaine-loretta-lynch-comment-comey-irrelevant/

Sen. Tim Kaine argued Friday that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch urging former FBI Director James Comey to call the Hillary Clinton email case a “matter” is no longer an issue of concern.

“I thought that was irrelevant [at] the hearing yesterday — 2016 is over, this is about 2017,” The Virginia Democrat said on CNN. “2016 is in the rearview mirror, so now what we’re talking about is the sitting president of the United States and whether the admin took an action to fire the FBI director in a historic way, for a desire to take the pressure off the Russia investigation.”

During his testimony Thursday to the Senate Intelligence committee, Mr. Comey said then-Attorney General Lynch directed him to refer to the FBI probe of Democratic presidential candidate Mrs. Clinton’s email scandal as a “matter” instead of as an investigation, which he said confused and concerned him.

But Mr. Kaine said what he found to be more pressing was President Trump’s reason for firing Mr. Comey.

“What is his intent in taking that action? And yesterday’s testimony laid out very disturbing pieces of evidence about what that intent was,” he said. “I think this hearing is going to provide ample fodder for the ongoing Senate investigation but also for the special prosecutor.”
>>
>>148308
Tim Kaines irrelevant
>>
>>148308
Why isn't this being looked at more? Seems like Obstruction of Justice
>>
>>148390
How come
>>
>>148308
Double standards all around....if the liberals had an ounce of sense in their collective heads thaey would back off their foolish narratives, regroup and wait for about 3 years.....The mindless masses will forget their evil soon enough but not when they are begging people to notice their issues.....

But it matters not. I am happy to see the SJW liberal, deep state globalist keep shooting their foot off every chance they get......
>>
>>148390
>"Tump told Comey to ease off Flynn"
Obstruction of justice!!!!!

>"Lynch tells Comey to ignore Hillary, not to investigate"
So what this is nothin
>>
>>148391
owned by moonies that's how come.
>>
>>148418
Moonies? What's a Moonies?
>>
>>148418
WashPost is owned by a liberal CIA assisting Billionaire

NyTimes is owned by Clinton supporting, cartel supporting Mexican Billionaire

CNN, Times Magazine are owned by Viacom - Clinton supporting international megacorperation

So whats your point
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.