[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump recycles charity money back into his business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

File: hole in one.jpg (359KB, 1200x1199px) Image search: [Google]
hole in one.jpg
359KB, 1200x1199px
https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/06/06/how-donald-trump-shifted-kids-cancer-charity-money-into-his-business/
>>
That's why he's smart and not a poor retard like you.
>>
>>147524
every rich person does this. Faceberg, gates, buffet, they all do it.
>>
Literally stealing from children with cancer. He'll probably get away with this too even though he was accusing Hillary of this exact same crime.

I wonder if all his supporters would continue to defend him if he was black.
>>
>>147545
no, they just plain don't.
things don't become true because you say "yeah well everyone does it".
Gates has donated 30B$, just himself, to eradicating poverty.
Trump hadn't given a penny to charity until he did a benefit for veterans because he was running for president.
Trump has given something on the order of 10K USD of his own money.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-promised-millions-to-charity-we-found-less-than-10000-over-7-years/2016/06/28/cbab5d1a-37dd-11e6-8f7c-d4c723a2becb_story.html?utm_term=.ecde1b0a0eb5

There is no equivocating; Trump is horrible.
>>
>>147585
>donate 30B$ to eradicate poverty
Really did a lot of good didn't it?
>>
>>147531

I hope you have no problem with minorities abusing welfare then.
>>
>>147585
>Using Washington Podesta articles
Lol
>>
>>147545
>every rich person does this.
[citation needed]
I'm sure Bill Gates is spending billions in Africa so more kids will grow up to buy Windows™.
>>
>>147590
Global poverty has been consistently lowering for decades now.
>>
>>147632
Someone's triggered
>>
>>147590
>Eradicating poverty is as easy as buying everybody a Taco Bell Gordita

Really makes you think
>>
>>147618
>Saying Washington Podesta in every thread like it actually means something and somehow refutes their articles

Lol
>>
I mean he's doing this right now with the secret service.
>>
>>147646
>I mean he's doing this right now with the secret service.
THIS
Why would you doubt that Trump would bilk a charity out of money?
He's charging the Secret Service rent in downtown Manhattan, and the only reason they're there in the first place is his wife hates him to much to live under the same roof.
>>
>>147645
>man with documented ias against Trump, who worked for Trump opponent, publishes articles accusing Trump of corruption
>lol doesn't matter

"Boy I love corruption as long as it's colored Blue and gives me free stuff."

>>147664
You should send that in to the National Enquirer, you'd fit right in with tabloid speculation news outlets.
>>
>>147668
National Enquirer loves Trump so it really wouldnt.
>>
>>147645
>Pedophile Clintonite runs newspaper
Yeah jeez I wonder why people think it's a biased shit rag
>>
>>147585
Butthurt liberal detected
>>
>>147715
>tfw conservative Catholic and not even liberal in the slightest and even I can see Trump is a fucking idiot

You don't have to be pro Trump just because Hilary sucks. You can recognize that they both suck.
>>
>>147727
I'm a conservative Catholic too and I think you're a butthurt liberal.

You probably think the Pope isnt a Jesuit fag too lol
>>
>>147735
>I think you're a butthurt liberal.
I didn't even vote, and I laughed my ass off when Hilary lost and didn't even concede until the next day.

But I was laughing because it was funny, not because I thought Trump would be a good president. I mean, that's why it's funny that he won, because he's a meme candidate.
>>
>>147807
He's more competent than the news credits him. And even though he's meme, he's also God fearing and nation loving. Can't deny his heart is in the right place, despite his flubs and goofs. I see him as a sincere and honest man with faults and flaws.
>>
>>147825
>Multiple blunders and missteps at every turn
>B-b-but he's playing 4D chess

Kek
>>
>>147829
I meant his tweets and coloquialism. Hes been in for a few months and has done a fair job in that time. He's got alot of work to do.
>>
The amount Trump is reaming out of the public coffers is as sensational as the various canny method he's employing to achieve it. The law be damned. I don't give a flying shit about any political nonsense, or politics in general really, but his financial gaul is staggering and I'm amazed it's being allowed to happen. Incredibly entertaining.
>>
>>147524
>forbes
yeah really good sources guys yep keep it up
>>
>>147531
So True. Stealing from a charity that helps kids with cancer is the kind of "America first" policy that I voted for.
>>
>>147825
OK, Spicey
>>
>>147825
Give it a rest.
>>
>>147727

Even Neil Cavuto of all people went off on him two days ago.

Fucking Cavuto gets it people. Wake up.
>>
>>147825

Just stop.
>>
>>147851
Making an organization pay for services is not stealing. Charging them 500% is but it's not like Trump would do that. Even if he did the charity would just go somewhere else, that's the power of the free market lads.
>>
>>147937
>free market

The charity is run by his son. Do you really think a venue change was possible? You would have to be actually retarded not to see this for the douchebag move it is.
>>
>>147851
Trump supporters cannot into consistency.
Hillary does some corrupt shit >> she's satan incarnate.
Trump literally steals from children with cancer >> good business sense.
I'm not sure your president has good business sense; I think he is just a monster, but that's just my reading.
>>
>>147937
Eric mislead the people who donated where their contributions were going. He also misled them about the ability to use his assets for free when Donald began charging Eric. That is stealing...from a charity that helps kids with cancer. That's not the "free market," that's money laundering.
>>
>>147582
They wouldn't support a black person period
>>
>>147965
Racist Drumph!
>>
>>147524
Poor fags will always complain about the rich being much more smarter than them. I bet OP is sitting in his mom's house smoking weed.
>>
>>147825
I realize that people tend to double down on their believed falsehoods even--especially--in the face of objective fact to the contrary. It's incredibly difficult to realize and then admit that you've been conned, but I sincerely hope that you do eventually.
>>
>>147825
An honest man would not support Trump U. I'm all for working with what we've got here but we don't need to pretend Trump's a nice guy to work with him.
>>
what the fuck you people whining about? You've chosen him to be your president,

pffff. Americans..
>>
>>147590
Global poverty has been steadily falling for the past three decades, and is now below 9.8% when it was at 12.8% just five years ago, so yeah. Did a lot of good, didn't it?
>>
>>147825
>literally steals money from children with cancer
>b-but he's a good guy!
>>
>>147825
>God-fearing
He's literally an avowed atheist
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.