[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arizona couple have children stolen by CPS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

http://medicalkidnap.com/2017/05/26/arizona-successfully-kidnaps-shoar-kids-from-nevada-after-judge-terminates-parental-rights/
>>
>>147342
Tl;dr
>Family hires babysitter
>3 year old dies under care of babysitter
>Autopsy is a varient of SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome) that was likely an annuerysm
>Arizona CPS (DCS in Arizona) blames the parents
>Uses a lack of evidence as evidence of wrongdoing
>Demands use of a lie detection method known to only have a 15% accuracy rate, refusal of this test was also used as evidence (this is towards the end of the article)
>Family loses custody to grandparents, moves to nevada as a whole extended family
>Arizona CPS catches wind, sends nevada CPS a message about the shoars family
>Nevada investigates and finds no wrongdoing, quite the opposite it appears to be a happy healthy family
>Arizona CPS literally drive to nevada to take the children except for a newborn who was born in nevada.
>Arizona CPS refuses to let the parents have a last visit with the kids that was previously promised
>>
I wonder. Those kids wouldnt happen to have any Native American ancestry, would they?
>>
Nope, I doubt that. Because it be bad whites to take their kids after they take their land.
>>
And the left is completely oblivious that this is what they are voting for.
>>
weak spawn gone from texas who cares?
>>
>>147344
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>147345
Not sure, Some look like it but they could be adopted, The baby who died was definitely adopted.
>>
>>147344

best fun is that Arizona wasted millions of taxes on this shit.
>>
>>147349
Are you sure?
>>
>>147349
Arizona is enormously conservative my dude.
>>
Conservative/Liberal who cares! Let's petition this shit!
>>
>>147426
That makes CPS conservative?

No. There are liberal policies and organizations in even the reddest state.
>>
>>147344
The parents should find a good (((lawyer))) and sue that organization into the ground.
>>
>>147435
>That makes CPS conservative
CPS is controlled by the state they are in
So put two and two together broseph
>>
>>147435
Stop shit posting
>>
What's the precedent of this? Is it legal for state organizations to go outside their jurisdiction to bring those kids back? Also, make sure I'm understanding this correctly:
>parents lose custody
>grandparents take over
>kids and grandparents move to another state and live together
>CPS gets mad and takes kids away?
Were the parents not supposed to have contact with the kids? Was that the grounds for the children being removed?
>>
>>147863
At this point it must be settled in a federal court.
>>
>>147349
No it isn't. The fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>147435
>No. There are liberal policies and organizations in even the reddest state.
Governor: Republican
State House: Republican Majority
State Senate: Republican Majority
But _somehow_ the evil lefties took control of part of the executive branch?
>>
>>147344
>Land of the Free
>>
Once grandparents die, the kids will be placed with a nice progressive gay couple who definitely won't sexually or emotionally exploit them.
>>
>>148030
>the majority is right
>so everyone is from the right
>no left people anywhere doing anything
are you seriously this retarded?
>>
>>148100
Just stop posting, you're embarrassing yourself and other conservatives.
>>
>>148100
you're a fucking retard
>>
>>147344
>15% accuracy rate
How can a lie detector even have less than 50% accuracy?
If it determines correctly whether a statement was a lie in 15% of cases, you can just negate the judgment of the detector and get 85% accuracy...
>>
>>148171
You're so confident in your ignorance.

The exact meaning for the detector referenced in this article has to be defined, but when they're referring to an accuracy rate on a lie detector, they're talking about the likelihood of both false negatives and false positives.
>>
>>148100
Did you get smashed in the head repeatedly as a child? Why keep posting if everyone's laughing at you?
>>
>>147435
Yes. Because the place is still run by employees who have a high chance of voting conservative. Not to mention the heads above them may attempt to limit their power using what conservative powers they have.

Just look at the shit left leaning places stir with sanctuary cities.
>>
>>148181
I honestly wasn't "confident in my ignorance". I knew I had to be missing something, so I pointed out what was confusing me, maybe in a slightly flippant style but we are on an imageboard...
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.