[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pro-Scottish independence march in Glasgow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 59331d07c36188885a8b4643.jpg (271KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
59331d07c36188885a8b4643.jpg
271KB, 900x599px
Thousands turn out for pro-Scottish independence march in Glasgow

https://www.rt.com/in-vision/390762-scotland-independence-march-thousands/
>>
Good for them. Something romantic about the Scottish independence movement.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1tJJO_pVvQ
>>
Meh, it would be like 2014 again.
>>
>>147162
With Brexit, the situation has changed a bit.
>>
>>146852
>Something romantic about the Scottish independence movement.

There WAS something romantic about the Scottish independence movement, before it became obvious that it's not about independence and they're actually fighting for their right to submit to the EU. It's not an independence movement at all, it's entirely the opposite.

Really they deserve what happened. They voted to stay in the UK because they didn't want to have a hard time getting back into the EU. They voted against their nation's own freedom to choose for itself, and instead be a retarded child being led by the hand. Now they're kicking and screaming because their care-taker didn't take them to the candy store and they're throwing tantrums. Like a retarded child. Like a Scot.

And before any Scots decide to jump in thinking I'm an upset British person, I'm not. I'm from a former colony that told Britain where to stick it. And no, not America. There's a slew of colonies that could do that. Unlike the cowardly, submissive Scots.
>>
>>146816
Too bad both May and even Corbyn say no to second referendum; they had theri chance and they blew it.
>>
These people remind me of Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>147197
This. What they're doing is a disgusting travesty of what Scots fought and died for for centuries. It's an ass-upwards soul-fuck to everything that Scotland's been through for a thousand years.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.