[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Accident

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 1

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40146916
>>
>>146514
Could you post summary next time op?
Police are responding to reports that a van has hit a number of pedestrians on London Bridge in central London.
Witnesses have said that armed officers are understood to be at the scene after a white van mounted the pavement before driving into people.
The Metropolitan Police say they are dealing with an incident on the bridge.
Transport for London said the bridge has been closed in both directions due to a "major police incident". Bus routes were being diverted.
BBC reporter Holly Jones, who was on the bridge at the time of the incident, said the van was driven by a man and was "probably travelling at about 50 miles an hour".
About five people were being treated for injuries after the vehicle mounted the pavement and hit them, she said.
She said the van, which was travelling from the direction of central London, headed towards the south side of the river.
>>
No other news?
Not even the tv is talking about it
>>
On sky news
>>
>>146514
Nothing linked to terrorism yet...
If it is ISIS or whatever, they aren't doing a good job of inciting terror.
>>
https://twitter.com/ikxvxi/status/871117840224575488
>>
Maybe ive been on the internet too long but anyone else find it wierd that a bbc reporter was on scene already?Also a witness said there was loads of shooting but reports say that the guy has been arrested?

http://www.zerohedge.com
>>
>>146523
Sometimes you get tired of just reporting the news and want to make the news instead.
>>
Saddiq getting dogs abuse

https://mobile.twitter.com/SadiqKhan/status/871124135254077443
>>
>>146519
Yeah, the near weekly killings we're getting are so small, they should really step up their game.
>>
>>146519
C'mon ISIS, I'd that the best you got??

(Dust Ranch Dorritos dust off of shirt as he types away within room 200,000 miles away)
>>
London calling
For muslim blood
With cars and knives
They are coming for you
>>
BEEP BEEP! Make way for cultural enrichment!
>>
https://twitter.com/metpoliceuk/status/871135916047388672
This looks like satire
>>
https://twitter.com/ellie_newey/status/871128431261614080

Someone go and pls livestream.
>>
Let's not jump to conclusions! Maybe it's Putin and KGB?
>>
Interesting! Theresa drops to 1% lead in the polls and a terrorist attack manages to happen!

Bizarre!
>>
ARE THEY MUSLIM OR NOT??
>>
>>146554
Why would someone kill themselves for a candidate? He got a van not a top secret military bazooka.
>>
>>146560

It's called let it happen ;)
>>
>>146557
No, Muslims would never have done this.
>>
>First, a white van hits pedestrians at London Bridge at about 22:15
>A short time later there are reports of men carrying knives at Borough Market. Armed officers responded and shots were fired
>A third incident is taking place at Vauxhall, Scotland Yard say
>>
Sucks to live in Europe
And here I thought Latin America was shite
>>
>I saw a man in red with quite a large blade, I don't know the measurement I guess maybe 10 inches. He was stabbing a man...he stabbed him about three times fairly calmly
Arrest them officers! He is not using a butter knife!
>>
>>146557
Probably. The odds are stacked against anyone claiming otherwise.
>>
>>146543
It's exactly like the instruction videos from the Cold War that told you to stay away from windows and hide under the table in case of a nuclear attack on your city. It would do absolutely fuck all unless you were far enough from the danger.
People look at the authorities in cases like this, and instructions like this are one of the few things they can do to make people feel safer.
>>
RELIGION OF PEACE
>>
>>146566
The UK has to start restricting certain Islamic speech the same way Germany restricts certain Nazi speech
>>
>>146569
Speaking of instruction videos, there is one to accompany this Run, Hide, Tell campaign:
https://youtu.be/QUCW_mk35Xc
>>
>>146564
Latin America is still shit despite whatever happens in Europe right now.
>>
>>146574
I'd like you to say that in the next three years
>>
"Too soon to say if it's terror."

really activates my almonds
>>
You can blame the West's constant intervention in the Middle East for these attacks. Things would be fine if we didn't constantly destabilize that part of the world. The Islamophobia that spawns every single time some isolated incident happens makes it worse. You never see people blaming all White people whenever one decides to shoot up some place.
>>
>>146554
Yeah, youre definitely onto something /s
>>
>>146582

Because Islam preaches hate, death, mysogyny, and intolerance

People make fun of every religion all the time. The only one that resorts to violence is Islam, consistently
>>
>>146580
could be a false flag or right wing terrorist again
>>
>>146586
Probobly isn't, but thanks for the input
>>
>>146584
Islam is no more violent than Christianity. Take a look through the Old Testament sometime. Check out the vile hatred groups like Westboro Baptist Church spew. Check the abortion clinic bombings from Christian terrorists, or the entire Crusades.
>>
>>146588
If only christianity never had something like a reform uh
>Crusades
Done to REPEAL muslims from their land, check a book before posting.
>>
>>146584
>hate, death, mysogyny, and intolerance
sounds like Islam and Trump supporters are practically made for one another
>>
>>146589
Christians are still pulling that shit today, reform or not.

>Le Crusades were defensive Christians were completely innocent meme

Back to /pol/ with you.
>>
>>146588
>Old Testament
Jewish
>Westboro
No terror attacks, like 50 people
>Crusades
Response to Ottoman and Moor conquests of Spain and Italy, killings of pilgrims, attacks on Constantinople
>>
>>146594
Seriously, just fuck off back to /pol/. This board was made so people could discuss current events without your retarded bullshit.
>>
>>146593
The left keeps trying to convince me that Christianity is just as bad as Islam by bringing up a handful of isolated incedents and things that happened literally a thousand years ago.

Islamofacisits continue to rape and bomb the fuck out of Europe weekly but I guess it's not a numbers game.
>>
>>146588
The old testament is much worse than the Koran in many respects. But it's teaching are also a lot less consistent so it's easy to find loopholes for the convenience of the believer. And for whatever reasons, other Abraham if Faith's tended to reform and integrate into secular societies more peacefully. Turkey is one example of an Islamic nation that similarly reformed, and I do hope it stays that way, but for whatever reason religious fundamentalism seems a prominent political force there today as well, unlike elsewhere in Europe.
>>
>>146515
His employer at the BBC would not appreciate giving us the content without raping our eyes and souls with pop-up ads.
>>
>>146595
Seriously go to >>>/pol/ and leave news to the grown ups
>>
>>146596
You're doing the same thing by bringing up isolated incidents and attributing them to Islam. Just because somebody with Middle-Eastern or North African origins does some shit, that doesn't mean they're doing it out of some obligation to Islam. Try asking a real Muslim what they think about this shit and they'll tell you they want absolutely nothing to do with it. The average Muslim is every bit as peaceful as any other religious adherent.
>>
it's disgustingly soon to the manchester attack. it's ramadan giving isis more motivation to attack too. terrorism or not, britain has been through shit recently
>>
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Whatever the United States can do to help out in London and the U. K., we will be there - WE ARE WITH YOU. GOD BLESS!
>>
>>146600
This is anything but isolated.
>>
>>146603
I'd rather tough it out on my own than accept "help" from this fucking idiot. He's contributing to Islamic terror with bullshit like the Muslim ban.
>>
>>146600
Literally ISIS? Suicide killings? What are you smoking? It happens every day, are you blind to reality?
>>
>>146588
At this point in time chrtistain nuts have evolved to be lawful evil. That is they rather take part in underhand efforts to move their city/county/state more akin to Iran and ruin lives through social standing methods.

Islam just by and large doesn't have that kind of pull in the west that the average zealot can tap into.
>>
>>146606
If you're mean to Muslims, they'll become terrorists!!!

Yeah how about grow a pair and don't become a radical killer just because someone doesn't respect your beliefs, k?
>>
>>146606
Hows it going in europe brett?
>>
>>146608
In what ways?

Would you rather, like Islamic countries they advocate crucifixions? Behaedings? Beating women? Slave labor?
>>
>>146609
It's a completely different situation, and you're saying this as a non-Muslim. You have no idea what it's like to constantly be demonized and watch your homeland be torn apart by Western debauchery. I don't condone any sort of terrorism or violence but it's obvious that the West and especially people like Trump are just throwing fuel on the fire.
>>
>>146612
I don't care. The world has low expectations for Muslims - don't kill people.

If you can't follow that then is it any wonder youre admonished?
>>
>>146613
Once again, it's not all Muslims doing it. The vast, overwhelming majority of Muslims are peaceful and don't agree with this behavior. So why are you generalizing the entire religion?
>>
>>146600
Why is there such a difference today between the average extreme christian and the average extreme muslim??
>>
>>146600
Usually when an act of random violence occurs, there is a reason. For example, an uber driver was violently stabbed to death. When investigated, the white girl had been previously diagnosed as mentally unstable.

Typing that made me think. Maybe it isn't terrorism. It could all be unrelated incidents that occurred because their shitty lives have made them clinically insane. Then one day they randomly snap.

Maybe free Muslim counseling centers should be opened.
>>
>>146615
It LITERALLY is the cause of these attacks.
>muh generalizing
It LITERALLY is the cause of these attacks!
>muh feelings
Sorry! If I bombed you, would it be better? You wouldn't have bad feelings then!
>>
>>146616
Christians aren't having their countries constantly invaded and their governments destroyed by foreign military powers, for one.
>>
>>146619
They are now (see Europe)
>>
>>146619
And fighting between themselves, because of their religion that they supposedly share but not exactly and.
>>
>>146584
>Because Islam preaches hate, death, mysogyny, and intolerance
>mysogyny
wtf I love allah now
>>
>>146619
Muslims have been killing eachother way before anyone showed up.

Its in their nature to kill those who differ in beliefs
>>
>>146620
Are you living in some form of alternate universe? What countries have launched military invasions into the Western World?
>>
How many innocent civilians died in the Middle East today? Can we get a run down on those too?
>>
>>146627
They are in a war zone. London is supposed to be peaceful, but then it let all these peaceful muslims in
>>
>>146626
a party in Syria
>>
>>146629
A war zone that the Western World is responsible for creating. You conveniently forgot that little detail.
>>
>>146629
Did you blame all white people for the terrorist actions of the IRA? Just wondering, for consistency's sake.
>>
>>146634
IRA is IRA. Islam is Islam. Consistency.
>>
>>146633
Yes, that's how their killings are justified
>>
>>146619
There have been two world wars in the last century that have seen empires collapse and invasions all across europe, not to mention the subsequent rape of losing parties. Only thing is, they rebuilt and civilized and softened up.
>>
>>146635
>IRA
Curious, but while we're all being snarky about labels, this is the Irish Republican Army? I'm not familar with them, but why not just call the Irish terrorists?

Would giving these terrorists a new label help? It's still kind of fucked up to lump in the peaceful Muslims with these guys--though I can tell through the snark that you guys know that.
>>
>>146617
They all have those souless eyes. Inbreeding fuck your genes. I guess if those countries banned it decades ago this wouldnt be so big.
>>
>>146634
Muslim is a religion, not a race

IRA is a political terror group
>>
>>146638
>Would giving these terrorists a new label help?
You mean "ISIS"?
>>
>>146600
Ask the average muslim and they'll likely condone it, or somehow justify it. Ask the average islamic teen and he'll likely find it funny. Visit the average mosque and you'll find anti-Western sentiment, either subtle or overt.
The Muslims who condemn attacks like this are rare. They are the exception, not the radical ones.
>>
>>146629
They're contributing to the "war zone" so they're not as "peaceful" as they'd like to believe.
>>
>>146638
the idea would be that
Republicanism --> IRA
as
Islam ---> Terrorists

But believing in republic doesn't mean you have to act like the IRA, while muslim terrorists are literally acting out their reading of their HOLY TEXT
>>
For anyone still in doubt
https://twitter.com/juliamacfarlane/status/871154466854244352
I wonder what this wanker is going to think when he finds out (end of video):
https://twitter.com/raveenaujmaya/status/871130899504668674
>>
>>146633
The western world was responsible for WWII. Crazy how people rebuilt so quickly without constantly killing each other. When do Muslims except the fact that their religion is incompatible with the modern world and needs to change?
>>
Predictions for the trending hashtag tomorrow?
#londonlove
#notislam
#peace
>>
I know I sound like a terrible person, but... am I the only one who's disappointed by such a low effort attack? I grew up watching two towers burn and fall to the ground, these guys are just using vehicles to run a few people over. It's hardly newsworthy to me.
>>
Shark jumped.
>>
>>146648
Maybe youre too young but destroying the twin towers was a joke before 9/11. That attack wasnt so original either.
>>
>>146648
This one in particular, last weeks, or the month before?
>>
>I'm close to Borough at Parker st. We have just heard three explosions in five minutes
9:29 PM - 3 Jun 2017
>>
>>146654
They're controlled explosions done by authorities, supposedly. Probably disposing of the bombs those muslims had in their van.
>>
pic.twitter.com/iVFvy7KYUl
>>
>#Marchfortruth today
>then this happens to get the attention of people instead
Drumpf and Putin are clever bastard I swear.
>>
If you can see the guys here:

http://imgur.com/a/VHRl3
>>
>>146650
Still the deadliest terrorist attack in history.
>>
Part and parcel my ass! The mayor must resign for enabling this.
>>
>>146554
The last attack was bad for her popularity due to her lack of care for the police.
>>
>>146662
Go back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>146673
No u
>>
Some people on twitter are demanding police call for shit like evacuation of the city streets or a curfew. People need to realize that such enforced mass movements and panic can cause more damage and death than any of the attacks so far combined.

For example, many of the deadliest mass killings that have occurred in city centers not due to bombs have been due to pedestrian stampedes. Defense analysts say the deadliness of a terrorist dirty bomb will be almost entirely due to the mass panic it causes. People need to learn to calm the fuck down -- maybe the "curfew" imposed by the police should be in the form of "everybody gets discount marijuana tonight!"
>>
GB always had tons of Terrorist attacks so it's not really new anymore
>>
Six confirmed dead

>>146687
But not on so close dates.
>>
https://youtu.be/guXBTgAxhIw

here is an interesting video on the history of Muslim
>>
>>146588
Just look at all of the bombings committed by the Westboro baptist church, and all of those radical Christians killing apostates
Oh wait
>>
>>146666
Super Satan may be onto something.
>>
Sort of agree with this man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIvZ2EBqdEQ
>>
>>146611
Read some of the shit the more extreme members do to abortion clinic patients and staff. Death threats, stalking, and verbal abuse is common. Rare cases it evolves to physical assault.

In law manipulation you have places in the staff where special departments are set up to basically be state funded Christian departments. This is currently happening in Alabama. Then there is also the tax exempt laws for churches which is extremely fucking lax in the south. Its to a point where you just need to own a building and put christ on the name to be accepted.

I'm sure everyone remembers the Christian woman refusing to approve gay licensees. You better believe we wouldn't tolerate a Muslim refusing to give women driver's licenses.

And who can forget the school choice push. I wonder if repubs would be able to rally the religious base as heavily around it if the top private schools were all lapping up the SJW bullshit.

Now I won't lie and say western Christians are forming rape gangs or handing out 100 lashes to everyone. But if we want to stay free/neutral then we have to keep ever vigilant against too much/little religion.
>>
>>146588
The whole point of Christianity is ditching the Old Testament and follow the New Testament.
>>
>>146713
None of that is even remotely comparable
>>
>>146713
>Mudslimes murder people in europe every few hours
>B-but muh christians not liking sodomy. That's JUST as bad
Neck yourself moron
>>
>>146713
Hello how are you reddit.
>>
There's literally one Muslim in this thread pushing his agenda so hard right now.

Your religion has taken more lives through terror than the next three combined. It is objectively the least peaceful religion.
>>
>>146642
70% of British Muslims are against civilian attacks in all circumstances, what the fuck's your point?
>>
>>146736
>70% of British Muslims are against civilian attacks in all circumstances, what the fuck's your point?

>Almost a third of Muslims are either fine with or actively encourage terrorist attacks against civilians
>this is over 2 million people

JUST
>>
>>146737
My point was Muslims cannot be generalized as supporting terrorist attacks when the majority is against them. I'm sure 30% of whites would support attacks on civillians in some contexts.
>>
>>146736
What is your source?
And remember the brain behind the Bataclan attack, Abdelslam? He was Europe's most wanted person for months while he could safely hide in Molenbeek. Fucker could even go outside and buy pizza. No one reported him.
>>
>>146738
I like how you segued from religion to race implying you can't hate muslims without being racist. I'll generalize you by the quran.
>>
>>146739
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_attitudes_toward_terrorism#Polls
>>
>>146741
When I said "whites" I was more meaning white Christains, the mainstream as opposed to the Muslim minority. I wasn't trying to pull a jewish mind trick or anything.
>>
>>146744
Muslims would never use race as a wedge. I'm not sure were you got that.
>>
>>146745
>would never use race as a wedge
Is that why African muslims were/are enslaved or turned into indentured servants by Arabian Muslims?

Or why virtually every Middle Eastern country hates Kurds?
>>
#notallorcs
>>
We just have to learn to live with terrorism :^) Don't you like all that cultural enrichment they bring?
>>
Whoever did this? And whatever they claim to be they are not Muslims in the eyes of the religion. Who are these ISIS influenced terrorists? Generally they are people who have a very very limited understanding and knowledge of the religion they proclaim, ofter recent converts or "reformed" petty criminals, vulnerable people who are open to be manipulated and "played" as suckers by hidden interests. Any real Muslim would condemn without reserve such atrocities. The fact it happened during Ramadan the month of charity and good deeds underlines this. There is a dark underside to all this, and whoever is behind events like this is an enemy to both all Muslims and to the whole of humanity- Below is the perspective of the Prophet of Islam:

The Prophet, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ), said: “By Allah, he is not a believer! By Allah, he is not a believer! By Allah, he is not a believer.” It was asked, “Who, O Messenger of Allah?” He said: “One whose neighbor does not feel safe from his evil.”When it was said to him: “O Messenger of Allah, a woman performs voluntary prayers at night and fasts during the day, but she offends her neighbors with her tongue.” He sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) said: “There is no good in her; she is in Hell.” The Prophet, sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ), also said: “He does not enter Paradise whose neighbor is not secure from his evil.”
>>
>>146759
>they are not Muslims in the eyes of the religion
Bullshit, they are the purest, original form of muslim. The whole "religion of peace" is new age crap. Since its very inception Islam has been about spreading through conquest.
>>
I feel like you guys care more about your memes and shitposting than the actual lives being lost in these attacks. Muslims are still by far the largest victims of ISIS but that doesn't matter to you. You don't actually care about the people who've died on 9/11, the Boston marathon bombing, this or any of the other acts of terrorism.

You're just being a shitter and virtue signaling for /pol/. You're no better than SJWs.
>>
>>146514
>holy month of Ramadan
>people think Islam is behind it
I know Americans are pretty ignorant to Islam but seriously this is bordering on delusion.
>>
>>146792
>ISIS issues statement saying to increase attacks during Ramadan
>Muslims attack people in the name of ISIS/Allah

"C'mon goys, you really think Islam is behind it???"

I think this line of thinking is borderline delusional
>>
>>146615
It's piece of shit apologists like you that are a big part of the problem.
>>
>>146794
>I think this line of thinking is borderline delusional
"Catholic Priests who rape little boys are not Catholic. Catholics are their primary victims."
>>
>>146819
And that is a meme, good sir. People are actually dying from this and any action against the source is deemed racist. This is a problem.
>>
>>146819
I don't even know what the point is here, it's like a non sequitur
>>
>>146759

40% UK Muslims want Sharia Law in Britain

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

Most Euro Muslims Believe Islam- Offensive Speech is not Protected Speech

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06

Even the moderate Muslims are fucking nuts
>>
>>146736
jesus fucking h christ, 70%? wow dude, only 30 percent are not against, wow, almost a third of them, wow, that's great. how about statistics about non-muslims. i suspect it would be about 99%.
fucking retard.
>>
>>146823
Catholic priests molesting Catholics boys doesn't negate their religion, because that's not how that works.

Muslims attacking other Muslims doesn't negate their religion, because that's not how that works either.

This has been a PSA about congruent logic. Thank you.
>>
>>146830
The Catholic / Christian religion doesn't promote pedophilia, Islam does promote violence towards other religions.

This has been a PSA on "not all religions are the same"
>>
>>146736
Oh so of the ~3 million muslims in GB ONLY about a million are Ok with killing civilians, so tolerant :^)
>>
>>146650

Low effort as in "doesn't have high potential for casualties" not low effort as in "not creative"..
>>
>>146826
>>146840
I never said those numbers were ideal.
>>
>>146844
then you know, what is his point
>>
>>146844
Islam, with a heaping dose of incest
>>
>>146574
Dude, you first world faggs complain about your soft pussy bitch problems, europe, north america and australia are still the best places to live, you cannot imagine thirdworld countries struggle when imf bribes our politicians to take loans, then spend them loans in cocaine and sex parties with children and leaving the people to starve, you guys have isolated attacks, we have entire neighbours controled by drug lords, if you think muslim executions are graphic or cruel, the cartels one's are way worse
>>
>>146840
How many non Muslim are OK with killing civilians?
>>
>>146876
>europe, north america and australia are still the best places to live

source?
>>
>>147506
Common knowledge.
>>
>>146646
The thing is that islam's foundation is built on the Quran which hasn't changed for so many years. Reforming any part of Islam is considered blasphemy due to Muslims believing it to be 'perfect', but the sad truth is that religion and politics don't mix and that's mostly what all those wars in the middle East are about.
>>
>>147506
Amerifat here i work with a few mexicans and hispanics the stories they tell about "missing" persons aka abducted murdered and in womens cases brutally raped.
If a thug from the cartel sees and likes your women he is getting her nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>147505
There are likely plenty in Dawkins crowd who think little of putting down devout Christians.

And devout Christians sure haven't liked atheists for the majority of the existence of Christianity. Why not? Christianity has always been heavily embedded in the politics of the countries which are predominantly christian. So atheism represented an existential threat to the powers that be. Granted, we've had a much smoother transition than any of them likely imagined to secular society. But I think you'd have your head in the sand to assume there weren't killings along the way. both ways, because I know you cunts love to role play how hurt you are by Stalin's militant atheism.

Likewise in trans communities. Kill all Cis was basically a meme to troll people who can't take a joke, in the end. But there are certainly LGBTQ members who don't mind the thought. And you know what traditional society's stance has been on them for a while now. Either you hide it or I beat the tar out of you. LGBTQ members are still murdered for literally being LGBTQ members.

But I really don't think this has too much to do with traditional, authoritarian politics vs postmodern, liberal politics. I think it just depends more on the power balances in a society and who perceives who as a threat.
>>
>>147998
Humans are politcal animals. In order be wise in this world you need to understand that people will utilize power to see the world they want to exist - exist. Secular, Christian, etc. The only caviat is that a Christian is supposed to be kind and good through doctrine, a moral doctrine that is advertised to everyone - if a Christian behaves sinfully (which they do often) then people can say "you break your own beliefs!". An aetheist has only an internal moral compass that is not known to a community, and is often not as restrictive as a self sacrificing religion.

That's why secualar governments are particularly dangerous - they have no external/divine restraint, only ends that justify the means.
>>
>>147982
>Reforming any part of Islam is considered blasphemy due to Muslims believing it to be 'perfect'
islam has been reformed hundreds of times you cocksucker, otherwise there would only be one single sect of islam
>>
>>148005
>if a Christian behaves sinfully (which they do often) then people can say "you break your own beliefs!".
the beliefs of most christians change with the times, as do all religious beliefs. if christians want to do X but the bible says they shouldn't do X they'll just make up an excuse to do it, like they did with all the wars they waged
>>
>>148072
Thats the beauty/nature of humanity. Doesn't make the word less good.
>>
>>148071
>islam has been reformed hundreds of times you cocksucker, otherwise there would only be one single sect of islam
The sects are only the result of political differences between Muslims. The Quran is the word of God so changing any part of it is considered blasphemy. The thing is that the Quran is always open for interpretation and since it was revelead to a bunch of Savage arabs , the rulings should be changed in order to reconcile with the modern world.
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.