[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: vs.jpg (60KB, 629x551px) Image search: [Google]
vs.jpg
60KB, 629x551px
Please Help me to fill this with facts or strong clues, thanks in advance
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4560344/Hillary-Trump-colluded-Russia-create-fake-news.html
>>
>>146317
Just check the Pizzagate wiki
>>
>>146317
(‾.‾“)
>>
>>146317
There are 2 gates of /pol/;
KochGate and SorosGate.
>>
>>147704
>Kochgate?

Soros, Podesta, Koons, Alefantis, Clintons are the harbingers if globalism and purveyors of human trafficking
>>
>>146317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7QeSc59V-U
>>
>>147738
If that's what you say, then better get OP some evidence! Why even post otherwise?

Sidenote, why is there a vs between pizzagate pedogate and russiagate? Surely it's not so implausible that if one of them is true, the other could be.
>>
>>148246
Pizza and Pedogate are the same. Originated with Alefantis, Koons, Clinton, Podesta brothers, in suspicious email threads leaked by WikiLeaks and a host of suspicious financial strains moving in and out of various child related organizations. Namely the UN and various "charity organizations" utilizing the chaos of disaster relief to sieze orphans.

Clinton's associate was caught in hati loading children on to a plane and both Clinton's frequented the infamous "orgy island".

Russia thing kind arose out of thin air around June 2016. Democrats leaked emails saying it would be ideal to make Trumps Campaign seem soft / favorited to Russia to make Hillary seem like the hardballer. After she lost it devolved into a scam to make Trump appear unelectable in the next election cycle.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.