[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huge explosion and gunfire rocks manila

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: breaking-news.jpg (102KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.jpg
102KB, 1280x960px
Now I'm not saying it's Islam, but...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40123389
>>
Religion of peace. Isis has already called it.
This years ramadan bomb-a-thon has had a great start. Six days in and already -atleast- 345 people dead.
>>
>>145763
News makes bigger deal about covfefe than terror attacks
>>
>>145790
But dude he did a typo lol, what an IDIOT lol
>>
>>145782
Need source plz
>>
>>145818
http://thereligionofpeace.com
>>
>>145843
Anyone who fight the Globalists gets a good helping of ISIS

Anyone else see this?
>>
>>145996
Iraq got the biggest helping of ISIS out of any nation. Are you going to try to tell me that the US-backed Iraqi government is against "the globalists"?
>>
>>145763
Drive by media is calling it a failed robbery attempt...
>>
>>146003
Iraq is where al queda was, makes sense it would start there.

How the hell did it end up in manilla?
>>
>>146008
It's a world problem wherever it can seep into. Terrorism in southern Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia regions is pretty normal due to high Islam. Just assume the whole lower half of the ASEAN region to be unsafe with random grenadings around public services.
>>
>>145763
>Now I'm not saying it's Islam
Good, because it wasn't.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40129016

>Officials insisted that the incident was a robbery attempt, and was not terrorism-related despite an apparent claim by the so-called Islamic State
>The gunman also set gaming tables on fire and filled a backpack with gambling chips worth 113m Philippine pesos (£1.7m, $2.3m).
>Police said the suspect poured petrol over the furniture and rugs, causing them to catch fire immediately. Although the fire was not large, thick smoke caused the deaths.
>>
>>145763
Keep baiting that (((Islam))) meme, mossad
>>
>>146054
>commits suicide
I don't really think you can call it just a robbery attempt when the guy immediately kills himself afterward.
>>
>>146060
>Being this bad/obvious at shilling
>>
>>145763
Even if its not done by kebab, the removal of kebab will come sooner.l
>>
Flip here, it said here that the reason of the shooting is because the supposed gunman loose on the gambling, in the resort world manila,
>>
>>146115
/2

also the gunman is not islamic, well, they don't know yet the complete identity, so i might be wrong
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.