[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memo to James Clapper: Are Americans Genetically Prone to Regression?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 0

James Clapper, former director of US National Intelligence, recently claimed that Russians were “genetically driven” to manipulate and interfere in the affairs of other nations, echoing the Weltanschauung of a bygone dictator who harboured similar views on those “inferior Asiatic” genes. One would be forgiven for momentarily assuming that Clapper was referring to his own nation. The United States has been warring for 93% of its miserable existence, entailing 222 out of 239 years of bloodshed between its founding in 1776 and 2015. No US president has ever led a continuous peacetime administration.

The rest of the article can be read here:

https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201705311054162561-memo-to-james-clapper/
>>
Come to think of it, Crapper does look like he was spawned by a failed Eugenics experiment, doesn't he?
>>
The author does seem to hint (or more than hint) than the average IQ of Americans are dipping.
>>
>>145696
Immigration / refugees
>>
>>145697

First of all, it hasn't decreased. Second, we've only recently accepted a token number of refugees compared to our population of 350M. Lastly, our immigrants are more likely to work as doctors or engineers or in silicon valley and earn well above median household income for Americans as a whole. If anything, immigration has only had a eugenics effect for our country.
>>
>>145665
So it's OK to publish something like this, but an academic comparison of intelligence between races is too "problematic"?
>>
>>145706
>Prove it
>Lol the Syrian refugees and Mexicans are "doctors and engineers" meme is funny
>>
>>145665
>recently claimed that Russians were “genetically driven” to manipulate and interfere in the affairs of other nations
thats jews.
>>
>Genetics, how do they work
>>
>>145706
First of all all of you are immigrants
>>
>>145774
>Legal immigrants...
>>
>>145706
American immigration is a complete gargantuan process to go through.
>>
>>145791
was there a process with the native americans no one knew about. You signed a document saying you moved to the new world legally did ya?
>>
>>145854
Haha dude I'm German, came in 1890

Plus natives didn't have a country? They didn't even believe in land ownership
>>
Nice job posting a sputnik article there bud
>>
>>145908

You came in the 1890 or your family did.
Also believing or not believing in land ownership doesn't mean you're not an immigrant
"a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country."
You're not native to the land. therefore you are an immigrant.
>>
>>145913
How can you be illegal to a non existent country of nomadic people who don't have a border or concept of land ownership?

At any rate, if you view it as a territorial war than you can do that as well
>>
>>145845
Seriously, if it wasn't as hard as it is, then people in the Philippines would be coming over in droves.
I'd say Mexico instead of the Philippines but there are people who legitimately want to stay there.
>>
>>145774
I am not an immigrant. My ancestors may have been, but by virtue of being born here I am not "a person who comes to permanently live in a foreign country."

>>145913
>You're not native to the land
Dude no one is native to North America. The Native Americans "immigrated" here during the ice age. By your logic everyone is an immigrant except those still on the African coast, and even that is screwy due to the interbreeding with neanderthals in Europe and Asia.
>>
>>145774
Here's something you snowflakes don't understand...nobody is denying immigration! The issue at hand here is "ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION". If you come to the US legally, that's fine. It has been clearly stated by many people on the right (myself included) that they don't have Amy problems with immigration as long as it's done the right way. Even immigrants who have gone through all of the proper channels to get here legally are sick of the troves of illegal that are coming in because that's a big ool'fuck you to those people who went through the painstaking process of becoming a citizen.
>>
>>145706
Stop lots of immigration and almost all is shit skins/beaner
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.